It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pence October Surprise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Flynn would be a great troll.....

Trumps got an even better spot for Flynn.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Amy Coney Barrett.

/thread

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dan Crenshaw.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'm sure he's already got the Christian base. We all watched the democrats react to a Catholic woman who they know will follow the law according to the constitution.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm sure he's already got the Christian base. We all watched the democrats react to a Catholic woman who they know will follow the law according to the constitution.

It doesn't take much to have the Christian base this election. All you have to do is pay attention to the left and how they behave and what they want. That would sow up the Christian base all on its own so long as you simply promise to leave us alone.

It says a lot that the apolitical Anabaptists are for Trump. It isn't that they love him personally. It's that they recognize what a danger the left and the Democrats by extension represent to their way of life. Trump isn't Godly at all, but he does champion the American way of not caring what your religion is and letting you alone. That's why they are for him.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
(I am going to put this in a Q format)

Why do you think Kanye was running???

hmm....

The only other name that everyone knows outside of Trump or Biden on the ticket for Prez.

Born again Christian......

Similarities???

SHEEP will fallow STARS???

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Me? I'd go with Hannity.

Do you want to speed up our train wreck course onto idiocracy? Because that is how you do it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. We've been questioned time and time again about why we'd vote for a heathen like Trump who cheated on one of his wives and said the P word. What they never understood is that we didn't elect him for his personal morale.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas

[...]
So, in in the wildest chances this or some similar type of curve ball come our way, who do you think Trump might ask to fill in as his new VP candidate?

Me? [...]

Finn?

This is the mudpit, isn't it?

I am a Yooper Finn, does that mean I qualify.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes, lalaland scenario. I WAS well into my evening brownie when I proposed the thought.

And yes, rebuilding this place after Trump is high on my priority as well. That you suggest it will need to be done in 24 suggests that you may be one who espouses the notion that all Trump's job is in the first place is to be a ''wrecking ball'' to clear away the ingrown structures of governance that no longer serve us as they should.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Nikki Haley. Yes, I could see that as well. There certainly is some ''grooming'' going on there, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Now we’re hoping Covid gets Pence?

That's the cockamamie kind of nonsence that is becoming more of a norm around here. No one suggested we, or I hoped anything there Arnie. It was just a hypothetical question.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, yeah, but does that preclude her from following in Trump's footsteps?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

You are right. LIke a ''gay Trump''? My head is exploding just hearing that.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well, yeah, but does that preclude her from following in Trump's footsteps?

The young part? Yeah. The other part no so much.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Dammit! COVID HAS to kill someone ... anyone.

Careful what you wish for...you might just get it!!

www.google.com...
edit on 27-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have no idea if it would effect the votes cast. I wouldn't suppose so, but there are a lot of things that I wouldn't have supposed that are proving vitally important to know at this point in time.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree, and a good insertion to move on to in 24

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ketsuko
Dammit! COVID HAS to kill someone ... anyone.

Careful what you wish for...you might just get it!!

All this COVID pr0n the left and the Never Trumpers (but I repeat myself) are indulging in is just another form of assassination fantasy.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Pence is out campaigning like a real trooper. Hitting state after state, rallying the Christian base and working himself to the bone.
Now we hear that at least five of his staff have been tested positive with the virus.

What's to say that only a few days before the election, Pence is tested positive and has to go into critical care and with his ability to survive the virus in doubt, tells Americans that he cannot in good faith ask them to make him VP for a second term.

So, in in the wildest chances this or some similar type of curve ball come our way, who do you think Trump might ask to fill in as his new VP candidate?

Me? I'd go with Hannity.

So what is interesting is the news reports on this and anything remotely medical within 6 degrees of the President, but did you all know Harris has staffers now that have also tested positive. You can find it but it tends to get buried.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join