It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDENs Adult Children Appear to be Fed Up With Biden Family Dysfunction-Abuse-Corruptness.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

a reply to: MissSmartypants
Only trust the documents, photos, videos you see at gnews.org. That is the hosting site of the original materials.

Yes, I know.

It's amazing that the Chinese had so much on Hunter already. This wealthy CCP defector says there are millions of images and "traps" documented on hundreds of top U.S. politicians and CEO's. I don't think he copied all of them, but from what I read over the weekend, several high-profile politicians should be very afraid.

What even scarier is allegedly some of these traps go down to state and even local governments especially in the big metropolitan areas.

I remember how proud the FBI was for entrapping and filming Washington D.C. Mayor, Marion Barry, buying and smoking Crack. The Chinese have had that technique mastered since audio, then video entrapment, was feasible.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And as to your original point...it does indeed seem as if Hunter and Ashley are using Biden's presidential bid as an opportunity to vent what must be mind bending anger at their father. I just pray they did it in time to cost him the election.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 27 Oct 2020 02:24:40 -0500Tue, 27 Oct 2020 02:24:40 -050020102020-10-27T02:24:40-05:00200000024 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

May God have mercy on everyone who turned a blind eye or helped Joe bury the truth. Some of us have known it for years and it's apparent in the way he handles kids--he is grabby like it's an impulse.

Don't give me that s*** about his mannerisms being from a more affectionate bygone era. No one, NO ONE instinctively grabs other peoples' kids the way he does.

Ever since that laptop showed up my theory was that Hunter is dealing with his childhood abuses. This is his way of venting and letting go. (Again, this is my personal belief.)

edit on 27-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

The life of a child of a privileged politician. Unlimited money, sex and drugs. Who knew?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The only way I’ll believe any of that is if I see a video of Ashley herself saying it’s hers. National File said they have an audio file of Ashley admitting it, was it on that page and it’s just not loading for me? Even then, I’d have a hard time buying it as someone who can do a whole slew of voice impressions.

Biden’s not getting my vote regardless, but I won’t buy into anything unless I see these people actually admitting it on video.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
National File said they have an audio file of Ashley admitting it, was it on that page and it’s just not loading for me?

No, you didn't miss anything, there's no link because it's all a bull**** distraction.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

National File said they have an audio file of Ashley admitting it, was it on that page and it’s just not loading for me?

No, you didn't miss anything, there's no link because it's all a bull**** distraction.

That’s pretty much what I’m getting at.

I’ve never seen ATS buzzing with such glee, one would hope there’d be more realistic evidence to fuel that.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I’ve never seen ATS buzzing with such glee, one would hope there’d be more realistic evidence to fuel that.

That's the happy buzz of the ATS Pedo Patrol going down the rabbit hole as per the design of this disinfo campaign. They are the useful idiots of this election cycle.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

And as to your original point...it does indeed seem as if Hunter and Ashley are using Biden's presidential bid as an opportunity to vent what must be mind bending anger at their father. I just pray they did it in time to cost him the election.

From the looks of things, Joe Biden is counting on the stupidity of the public, or mass cheating to get him over the top.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

From the looks of things, Joe Biden is counting on the stupidity of the public, or mass cheating to get him over the top.

I think it's more the stupidity of the public, especially the stupidity of the pedo 'investigators' who are getting this issue conflated with possible legitimate issues and mudding all the waters thereby making it a nonissue.

Know anyone like that?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think it's more the stupidity of the public, especially the stupidity of the pedo 'investigators' who are getting this issue conflated with possible legitimate issues and mudding all the waters thereby making it a nonissue.

Know anyone like that?

The Pedo investigators are the U.S. Marshalls and FBI and Homeland Security. They've busted thousands of Pedophiles and Traffickers this year alone.

If you don't like those busts.... that's your prerogative.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Pedo investigators are the U.S. Marshalls and FBI and Homeland Security. They've busted thousands of Pedophiles and Traffickers this year alone.

Yeah, cool, we aren't talking about that though, are we?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BREAKING

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Audio Confesses Partnership With China ‘Spy Chief’… Joe Biden Named As Criminal Case Witness.
Source: thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Know anyone like that?

For once I agree with you. The corruption revealed by the laptop is the much bigger deal, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
For once I agree with you. The corruption revealed by the laptop is the much bigger deal, in my opinion.

Tell that to the ATS Pedo Patrol propagandists, they are screwing the underage pooch on this one.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
joe biden had 4 children (hunter beau and naomi with first wife) and his youngest ashley with his 2nd wife......naomi was 1 year old when she died in the car crash with her mother.....and beau died of cancer a while back.........Hunter and ashley are the 2 still living

beau has 2 children (natalie and robert) hunter has 3 children with ex wife (naomi finnegan and maisy) 1 daughter with lunden roberts and 1 son with melissa cohen his current wife ........ashley is married no children

originally posted by: JinMI
Soon, how many kids does this guy have?

I thought he only had two sons.

Joe Biden has 5 grandchildren, I think. He keeps giving varying accounts in his speeches.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yeah, cool, we aren't talking about that though, are we?

Correct. This thread is about the Biden family (now adult) children.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Which grandchild does Joe keep forgetting? Oh well.. doesn't matter at this point. He's mentally FRIED.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Correct. This thread is about the Biden family (now adult) children.

Yeah, the the alleged 'abuse' that no one has managed to provide proof of, but keep bringing it up, it's a good path for delegitimizing all the other allegations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join