It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap! Old Joe Is Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump's criticism smoked gopher Joe out of his cave today. But Joe Biden was so rushed, his "clear mind" medication had not taken hold...or maybe they forget to administer the drug.

Joe botched simple answers to simple questions.

One example today, after he suddenly appeared on a street corner in Pa: twitter.com...

He wasn’t even sure when the SCOTUS vote was going to be? “I think today” he said.

He’s so Post Toastee’d.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I just find this incredibly sad now. Like genuinely upsetting.

All i can see is an old man being used.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Xtrozero

Does anyone have a link to his entire “speech” today? Here is why I ask: I can’t find his speech from today- not the full thing. All my search engine shows me is one to 2 minute clips. Can NOT find his whole speech.

I went looking for it because I shared the hilarious video OP posted with a crazy friend who is voting for Biden. He said “That video is doctored and fake, don’t fall for that sh!t.” To which I replied “Yes, they used slo-mo to highlight his incredible trouble completing a sentence which makes sense, but they didn’t doctor his words.”

So I asked him for a link to a video of his entire speech today, unedited. He said “google Biden PA speech.” (Read: he didn’t have a link and he didn’t want to find one because he surely knows that an “unedited” video of Biden today will only show that no one has to “doctor” a video of Biden to make him look bad)

So- can anyone find a video of his entire speech today?

What I think bothers me the most is even if ONE of his endless gaffes was done by Trump it would be endless streaming on social media and major news networks, just ONE. How many years have we listen to the whole "Covfefe" crap or Quayle's "potatoe" crap...We are talking every time Biden opens his mouth...here

edit on 26-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

He wasn’t even sure when the SCOTUS vote was going to be? “I think today” he said.

He’s so Post Toastee’d.

This is the way of dementia where you can be 100% OK and then any second totally gone... Can he last even 1 year much less 4?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I just find this incredibly sad now. Like genuinely upsetting.

All i can see is an old man being used.

What do you do when 100% social media is liberal to not allow anything right leaning, 95% of major news networks sitting on every word of Trump while he speaks 3 times a day to different crowds for hours non-stop, and Biden comes out of his bunker and unless he has a week to prepare he can't get a few sentences off correctly.

Harris isn't much better, NOT one press conference since she was selected as his running mate. All she does is laugh hysterically to any question that isn't a underhanded softball. Boy we are in deep #.
edit on 26-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yep, slurring of words, forgetting mid sentence.
Dementia for sure, or even a brew of drugs that
might be making it worse days after his 'Juice".

So bad Jill squeezed his leg, but that barely helped.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

they will put him away and blame trump for causing his mental state

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Crikey - that's the next President of the USA.
He's going to last 5 minutes.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: mtnshredder

He’s so Post Toastee’d.

This is the way of dementia where you can be 100% OK and then any second totally gone... Can he last even 1 year much less 4?

Yes, my mom had dementia, she would have some days that were better than others till it got to point everyday was the same. It’s hard to watch someone close to you go through it. She passed in February, it was a mixed blessing but I’m glad she didn’t have to suffer anymore. She had no clue who I was at the end.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Look how the media makes Joe LOOK younger in pre-recorded interviews and in his TV / Internet Ads.
They also smartly edit out the weird statements and mis-pronunciations in interviews.

During the last debate, CNN-MSNBC-NBC-ABC-CBS viewers saw and heard the REAL Joe Biden, and were sorely disappointed in Joe and their "friends" in the Liberal Media for screwing them over again...for the 50th time in 4 years.

That's one reason why the "How Do I Change My Vote?" search, skyrocketed on Google.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Andros was a Blooming Id Jut too............LOL

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This evening, Joe Biden introduces himself as Kamala Harris's RUNNING MATE.

twitchy.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This evening, Joe Biden introduces himself as Kamala Harris's RUNNING MATE.

twitchy.com...

😆😆😆😆

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There can literally be NO ONE thats voting for this guy that DOESNT think Kamala is going to be the President. I just cant fathom that. And those that DO know that, are being complicit in a scam and they know it, and have NO moral standing ever on political candidates again or the process.

Ill state again, as much as i dislike Joe, this is elder abuse...........but hell maybe this is his Karma for using his family and other people for all those years

top topics

<< 1   >>

join