It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

177 arrests, 109 survivors rescued during largest anti-human trafficking operation in Ohio

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: KansasGirl

How much would you know about local and federal policing efforts to combat the reality of sex trafficking if the TV show didn't inform you? These kinds of TV shows are more than entertainment. They serve as public relations liaisons for police departments, inform the public, help educated and get the public's support on funding these efforts.

Holy sh!t baby girl. Do you know what “projecting” is? Just because you get your education, apparently, and world view from the television, do not assume that everyone else does. I don’t. I’ve never seen an episode of your little “liaison” show you’re taking about. If I had ever seen an episode, I wouldn’t be naive enough to think that it represented reality in any way.

I don't think you're naive I think you work hard at being dumb and trying to act offended about nonsense when the topic is the rape of children by organized criminal groups operating around the world and inside the US.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

name and shame the perps.

you'd expect this from states like florida or california, but ohio?

i hope the fuzz make the filthy pigs squeal, maybe the rabbit hole is deeper than we thought.

edit on 28-10-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

LOL
I guess that's why you believe in "Q" and that if it wasn't for Trump, no one would care and no one would be trying to combat sex trafficking.

Based out of the New York City Police Department's 16th precinct in Manhattan, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit delves into the dark side of the New York underworld as the detectives of a elite force, the Special Victims Unit (SVU for short), investigate and prosecute various sexually oriented crimes including rape, pedophilia, and domestic violence.
The series often uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Special_Victims_Unit

edit on 28-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

LOL
I guess that's why you believe in "Q" and that if it wasn't for Trump, no one would care and no one would be trying to combat sex trafficking.

Based out of the New York City Police Department's 16th precinct in Manhattan, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit delves into the dark side of the New York underworld as the detectives of a elite force, the Special Victims Unit (SVU for short), investigate and prosecute various sexually oriented crimes including rape, pedophilia, and domestic violence.
The series often uses stories that are "ripped from the headlines" or based on real crimes.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Special_Victims_Unit

I regularly tell members on this site that posting about Q destroys their credibility,, because Q is a hoax. Keep grasping at straws and watching sitcoms and police shows to inform yourself about the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How much would you know about local and federal policing efforts to combat the reality of sex trafficking if the TV show didn't inform you? These kinds of TV shows are more than entertainment. They serve as public relations liaisons for police departments, inform the public, help educated and get the public's support on funding these efforts.

Holy sh!t baby girl. Do you know what “projecting” is? Just because you get your education, apparently, and world view from the television, do not assume that everyone else does. I don’t. I’ve never seen an episode of your little “liaison” show you’re taking about. If I had ever seen an episode, I wouldn’t be naive enough to think that it represented reality in any way.

I don't think you're naive I think you work hard at being dumb and trying to act offended about nonsense when the topic is the rape of children by organized criminal groups operating around the world and inside the US.

About what am I “acting offended” and “working hard to be dumb?”

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
But we're told this stuff is all a conspiracy conjured up by alt, far, whatever term they're using this week right conspiracy theorists who are essentially domestic terrorists.......

Nice try....the Republicans say that Hollywood is in charge of an international pedophile sex trafficking ring and is connected with the democratic party, while the right are innocent patriots. But this raid happened in Southern Ohio...

(post by DorianSoran removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Attention Please

This is not the Mud Pit!

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
aussie