It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh look, the flu has mysteriously vanished worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If you can get an annual flu shot with several different strains, how come a CV-19 antibody is not available as well...?

Over the years I know many people who take the flu shot annually yet frequently get the flu. Flu vaccines are a hit or miss thing.

Flu vaccines are similar to masks--they make you feel like you're doing something good, but more often than not they don't work as promoted.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

If social distancing, masks and washing our hands more have reduce the flu rate by 98% why have theses measures been "enforced" ever for the flu. All we get is have a needle and everything ok, and the success rate of flu jab is what 60%

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No one is more anti-lockdown than I am, but I will say; many people I know who say they always get a cold of flur at this time of year have not. Of course they say this is because of masks. I say it's because no one is going anywhere or seeing anyone. It does make sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Pretty odd that heart attacks, strokes and cancer deaths are also down.

I'm assuming you think that it is because of masks as well?

And so are auto and sky diving deaths...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Maybe people are actually washing their hands now? One jaunt in the bathroom shows all sorts of dirty people leaving without washing their hands.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

No one is more anti-lockdown than I am, but I will say; many people I know who say they always get a cold of flur at this time of year have not. Of course they say this is because of masks. I say it's because no one is going anywhere or seeing anyone. It does make sense.

99.8% gone. Now, do you know ANYONE who isn't religious about their social distancing/mask wearing? If you answer yes, and it's just one person, then think of the chances of the number I just offered. It's in the article in the OP. Austraila has removed 99.8% of the flu from their nation.

what are the chances that the Covid tests are sh!t and every illness, be it cold, flu, or cancer, gets the Covid stamp?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hmmm, isn't that strange?

Not strange.

Just another example of the usual suspects hijacking science, and medicine again.

See the climate is out ot git everyone, GMO will make you grow a third arm or some snip, and feelings determine gender.

Now there's a new mass psychosis to scare the snip out of you.
edit on 28-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If any of You accutly looked into it the Flue has Killed people this year and I still see signs for flue vac really you guys should get out more .
BUT saying that The flue only kills from 12 to 60 k WORLD wide mostly in the winter months Northerner hemisphere ..

You all really are deluded What about Russia India ? brazil ?? They all Faking it as well ?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

WTF is the conspiracy here? Yes, we all know that the flu like any other communicable disease and virus will reduce if we are isolating and cleaning ourselves more.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’d love to say something profound here.

But all I got is — it’s all Bullsh!t!

Been saying it since effing February.

Why aren’t people rioting over this?

They are rioting after yet another death of someone due to police brutality.

Wearing seatbelts, warnings of the dangers of smoking, or wearing PPE (like hard hats at a construction site) in situations of risk, are not infringements of human rights.

I have the feeling you’re writing this from your basement. Wake up dude! You’ve been lied to — and bought it. Hook, line and sinker!

It’s people like you, that when we will look back in our history, after all our freedoms are gone — we can point the blame.

All the masses of stupefied sheeple.

So, you really think that wearing a face mask during an epidemic is the end of your liberty?

You do realize that you can take it off afterward, don't you?

You’re pulling a word (Mask) out of many infringing loss of freedoms.

If you think this is all about masks — there is nothing more to talk about.

As the world locks down again... over the common flu. Just in a different variety.

This will my last post to your ignorant thoughts.

P.S. Before the Plandemic, I used to appreciate some of your posts in other forums.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

WTF is the conspiracy here? Yes, we all know that the flu like any other communicable disease and virus will reduce if we are isolating and cleaning ourselves more.

Sadly the majority on ATS don't seem to understand that or basic exponential growth/spread of viruses among populations.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
We didn’t reduce the flu 98% while at the same time a virus the expresses similar symptoms simultaniously takes the world at just higher than normal flu levels... what’s the conspiracy? Your as blind as the wuhan bat!!!

a reply to: ziplock9000

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
thre are two things happening here. firstly covid killed a to f people who were also vulnerable to flu, the people simply died of one rather than the other. secondly thing like social distancing, mask wearing and and washing are effective against both covid and the flu so doing the brings down flu.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Covid has been credited with what I dont follow, a million deaths? It’s not a YUGE number considering 7 billion on the planet. You think that amount of people killed by covid accounted for any significant % of flu cases? and masks and social distancing just wasted the rest of the flu, but covid we just can’t control...

Cute, but I call total BS.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is it this thread? I cited my brother-in-law. He gets tested weekly, but they lost his test results. Anyhow he came down with a mild head cold, and because they lost his results for the week. They simply marked him as presumed positive.

So there you go ... we have no clue if he's actually positive or not, but he's a presumed positive. He may just have a regular old cold that he got from my sister.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If every time my business aka hospital said one of my customers aka patients died from covid, I was given a check for 40k guess how many customers I would say had covid, all of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Hmmm, isn't that strange?

More people washing their hands

+

More people socially distancing.

=

Less flu

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The WHO appreciates your endorsement.

Keep towing the party line...

edit on 31-10-2020 by EndofSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

You must be that "fact" checker FB hired...

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

They put vaccines for the strains they expect to be present during the flu season. They are happy if their prediction is 50% correct (or 2 strains of 4 in the vaccine). After the shot you are imune to the strains they put vaccines into the shot, but not against other strains.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join