It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deplorables 2.0

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton and people like her are the reason I want to see Trump win again. I don't even like Trump, but I want to see some heads explode from the reeeee.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
She's BAAAA-aaack!

Just before the 2016 election, about half the people in the USA became, in HIllary Clinton's opinion, "deplorables." Now, "deplorable" is a pretty harsh word that shocked quite a few people 4 years ago, and I believe was one of the impetuses that put Donald Trump in the White House.

One would have expected the Hildebeast to tuck tail and leave... I mean, that's what used to happen. One made their case to the American people and the American people chose... politicians used to at least look like they respected that decision. I remember a state election many, many moons ago, back when the old redneck was young and dinosaurs roamed the streets, when a politician named Bill Baxley had the gall to challenge the vote that he lost... not once, not twice, but three separate times with constant indications that he wanted to challenge the voters three more times... and three more... and three more after that...

He was finally drummed out of the Democratic party here. Never to run again for any office. Forgotten, exiled, ostracized. And, IMO, rightly so.

Jimmy Carter lost the Presidency. He melted back into obscurity, concentrating on Habitat for Humanity. Ronald Reagan left public office with a smile and went back home with Nancy to enjoy his later years (which there were far too few of). George HW Bush gracefully accepted his loss and took his place in history, only coming back into any limelight when his son was elected... and not desiring any of that limelight then. Bill Clinton is somewhere surrounded by women, dreaming of the good old days with Jeff... out of sight, out of mind. George Bush was in a bit of a spotlight when his father died, but he has pretty much stayed silent on politics (OK, he doesn't like Trump, but his name rarely pops up).

But now we have Barack Obama, stomping through the campaign trail for Biden, probably making more campaign stops then Biden himself. And we have the ultimate refusal to go away, the subject of this thread, the Wicked Witch of All Directions, the infamous Hillary Clinton, she it of the endless excuses, today has tried to one-up even herself.

Read all about it here.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the idea of President Donald Trump winning the presidential election makes her physically sick, adding that Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of the president. The 2016 Democratic nominee also mocked Trump for recently praising her.

Clinton spoke to the New York Times Kara Swisher for her Sway podcast, which was released on Monday. Swisher asked Clinton about the upcoming election and whether Trump could win again.

The former first lady said she "can't entertain the idea of him winning. [...] It would cause cognitive dissonance of a grave degree."

Clinton told Swisher that Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of the president. She also addressed Trump's recent remarks praising her compared to former Vice President Joe Biden.

Trump said Clinton "had more energy" and was "a more intelligent person" than Biden on Sunday.

WHEN WILL SHE GO AWAY?

No, O ye of money-laundering fame! I am not a coward and I am not spineless. I am proud to be a supporter of Donald John Trump, and as long as you or your ilk continue to try to berate me into subservience, the longer I will fight against you, be that fight at the ballot box, the ATS forums, in public speaking my mind, or hunkered down behind a shield with an armory by my side. You are the personification of everything evil in this world, and I will never support you, your ideals, or anyone who remotely accepts you as anything other than the world's attempt to scare the Antichrist into continuing to hide! You lost because we the people rejected you. Now go back in your little cabin and leave the rest of us alone.

I needed to get that off my chest... "spineless coward" indeed...

TheRedneck

God bless you Redneck and God bless America (Except those dirty liberals of course!) This is what makes ATS great and why I assume it is so popular. We need more completely impartial moderators who have absolutely no ties to Russia running these boards with an iron fist. As us Brits would say, Bravo! I hope you send that snowflake Biden to the doghouse the way we stuck it to those foreigners in the E.U.

It's real Americans like yourself that made my time so enjoyable over in the U.S, let's just say I had the honour of hunkering down behind a few shields with you good country folk. I have to confess the fanny fondling was a little off putting although I took it all in good humour and presumed it was part of the initiation process. Bit weird though, if I'm honest.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm not even sure how much Chelsea knows.

I remember some of the emails she was sending as she was working in the Foundation were ones saying, "Hey, take a look at this. This doesn't look legal ..." Those came out from WikiLeaks. I'm not she's not a shrieking lefty because she is, but I wonder how deep into her family's crime enterprise she's actually gotten or been allowed.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed, I don't see her as an open minded person either.
She is steeped full of denial.

I should have put a comma between Chelsea and the
"dirty secrets", was trying to say that Chelsea is one
large reason Billary is still together. Hillary has a serious
obsession with some alternate life she wanted to live
without Bill, which is funny as I don't think she would have
made it far without him. Sad excuse for a "family".

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If you can't say something to anyone to their face me in person, that's cowardice.

When I wear my teams jersey people would scream at me, berating me from the safety of their own cars, they never ever stop to confort me personally.

i'm the type of person who turns armchair critics into wheelchair crutics, everyone has their opinions, but please don't refer to conformation bias.
edit on 26-10-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is Hillary still hot!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is it just me, or is Hillary still hot!

Mmmm...

I'd like to see her and the Pseudo Alien Phlegm Baby go at it...

Hawt AF

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why are we surprised she gets air time? Her Pedo-in-chief is still on stage giving eulogies for famous people.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Hey now, those trousers are ground zero of the TDS virus ya know. Have some respect!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You mention Epstein and Clinton, but you forget that the woman accusing Epstein of pedophile rape was introduced at Mar-A-Lago. And then there's also another case where a woman accused both Trump and Epstein of pedophile rape (a case that was dropped, no-one was acquitted).

And Trump even made a comment about his friend at the time, Epstein's, 'liking them too young', on TV none the less! Clearly, Trump knew what was going on.

This is not to say that Bill Clinton may not have been culpable, too, but one alleged wrong does not excuse another.

edit on 26/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think it's not business, it's personal.

Trump called her out, the real stuff no news will touch:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: network dude

Didn't we just learn that the last 4 years of RUSSIA! was her fault? And she is still given air time?

She needs a muzzle.

I don't know if the last 4 years of RUSSIA was her fault so much as the source material was her campaign brain child. It took the old admin and the rest of the DNC and Deep State to run with it and turn it into the coup attempt it became.

Honestly, what coup? When was trump ousted from office?

edit on 26/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Pelosi and crew uses the 25th to remove Biden.

Harris becomes prez.

Clinton gets the nod for Vice Prez.

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

They know they lost again, so they go out and cry because they got nothing to lose now.

After neo96's comment, man, I pray you are right!

I'm still shaking...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I want to see some heads explode from the reeeee.

We tried that with Judge Roy Moore in 2018... would have been glorious...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If you can't say something to anyone to their face me in person, that's cowardice.

Kinda hard to say something to one's face when they stay hidden in the cabin in the woods and only come out during the witching season.

I'd have zero issue telling the demon in disguise exactly what I think of her to her face.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You mention Epstein and Clinton, but you forget that the woman accusing Epstein of pedophile rape was introduced at Mar-A-Lago.

Time to put this BS to rest.

Jeffrey Epstein was a member of the Mara Lago country club. One does not have to be friends with anyone to join a country club; all they need is money. Trump himself noticed that Epstein was bringing in women who looked young, but an accusation of pedophilia is not something one makes lightly... not if one wishes to not be sued for everything their grandkids will ever dream of making. As the owner of Mara Lago, Trump was under some obligation to not disparage his members without cause, and to keep good relations he often referred to members as "friends." That's nothing more than being diplomatic to a customer, and is certainly not an admission of intimate relationships.

At some point, other members approached Trump and told him they had knowledge that the girls were actually underage. At that point, Trump kicked Epstein out of Mara Lago.

And then there's also another case where a woman accused both Trump and Epstein of pedophile rape (a case that was dropped, no-one was acquitted).

I do not know how things work where you are, but no case (including a dismissed case) means no acquittal is needed because there was no prosecution. The charges are dropped. They no longer exist. We do not have to prove innocence here; we only have to prove an absence of guilt if there is a prosecution.

I'm sorry if that confuses you. You can require that people prove innocence all day long if you want in New Zealand. It simply does not work that way here.

And Trump even made a comment about his friend at the time, Epstein's, 'liking them too young', on TV none the less! Clearly, Trump knew what was going on.

Again, a comment toward a customer is not indicative of an intimate relationship. It is indicative of a client - customer relationship. In the US Congress, members typically refer to each other as "my good friend from [insert state here]." That does not mean they pal around after hours or they visit each others' homes for an evening of dinner and small talk, any more than Trump referring to a Mara Lago member means he pals around with him. We call it "common courtesy"; outside that chamber, alone with actual friends, they may hate each others' guts.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the idea of President Donald Trump winning the presidential election makes her physically sick, adding that Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of the president.

Was she as sick as the detectives were when they looked at the contents of her laptop?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Honestly, what coup? When was trump ousted from office?

An unsuccessful coup is still a coup. The definition doesn't change, only the adjective.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said the idea of President Donald Trump winning the presidential election makes her physically sick, adding that Republicans "have been cowards, spineless enablers" of the president.

Was she as sick as the detectives were when they looked at the contents of her laptop?

Whose laptop?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join