It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the 2020 election is over......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think I know a solution

Needs to make a comeback. Make it a left vs right edition. Got problems with someone from the opposing end of the political spectrum? Take it to the ring...and entertain us all with your battle.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Who do you think the worst candidates could be for both sides?

Fredo Trump and AOC.

Lol, you might be right. That could be the tickets.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I thought you had already decided on Pence/Owens 2024?

You guys need to make up your mind! I already have bumper stickers being printed...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
The two token african americans in that pic would cause a protest.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I hate to break it to you but as soon as the 2020 election is over we'll start discussing the 2024 election.

That's the logic we'll need to use to predict who will get the nomination.

I think we need some Hollywood Celebs to run. Maybe De Nero should run, he seems to know what the country needs.

I'd like to see Samuel L. Jackson run. I want to see a campaign slogan along the lines of "I'm tired of these mother******* _____s in my mother******* country!"

If Biden wins, though, I already have plans to organize a "peaceful but looty" protest at Walmart where I can express my displeasure by picking up a 85" TV, a sledgehammer and a winch for destroying racist statues, and a wooden baseball bat.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I hope Trump wins.

So do I.

Trump has a 52 % approval rating. His challenger quit campaigning as of today with 9 days left.

Trump doesn't win. I am gonna be pissed.

Obama had 48% and 'won'.

I've got my fifth of Jack Daniels ready for some fraud shots election night.

I'll be drinking Truth, I suggest others do the same.
www.beeradvocate.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you but as soon as the 2020 election is over we'll start discussing the 2024 election.

I think we need some Hollywood Celebs to run. Maybe De Nero should run, he seems to know what the country needs.

Keanu Reeves 2020!
Woah..

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If Biden wins, Victoria falls to China. Already a few flags up at some police stations. Queensland will be next. Once New South Wales falls that is it for the main infrastructure in Australia. Other cities are stuffed.It is a big country lots of remote places.

If Trump wins, the 5 eyes get a good wake up call. Is blackmail really a good way to do business? It does look like it has been going on for a long time. People like George Soros have a reputation for it with all of his war lessons growing up. Good to see Trump set the standard taking down Epstein. Some rumours of Lez Wexner wrapped up in 9/11.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ok, but if Ivanka decides to run, I'm voting for her purely because she's actually pretty sharp, and smoking hawt.

That would vex the # out of the far Left, smarter AND hotter than any of their "girl power" door prizes, mwuahahaha

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ok, but if Ivanka decides to run, I'm voting for her purely because she's actually pretty sharp, and smoking hawt.

That would vex the # out of the far Left, smarter AND hotter than any of their "girl power" door prizes, mwuahahaha

Yeah, but then you get that bozo Jared as First Lady. Maybe she can divorce him prior to that.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah, but then you get that bozo Jared as First Lady. Maybe she can divorce him prior to that.

That would be anti semetic. At least that's how it would read.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Eh, the First Spouse slot is overrated, they're just arm props for photos. It's not like they actually do anything people would notice a lack of if they didn't

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He'd distract me from President Eye Candy.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

That would be anti semetic. At least that's how it would read.

She converted and as someone who's married to a female of the tribe I can tell you he isn't in charge.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

He'd distract me from President Eye Candy.

Dude.

If he can distract you from eh...a few minutes' worth of good times with President MILF's picture, then you got some odd issues to grapple with.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

Keanu Reeves 2020!
Woah..

John Wick 2024. Be nice to his dog.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If he can distract you from eh...a few minutes' worth of good times with President MILF's picture, then you got some odd issues to grapple with.

And? Your point? I got a lot of stuff wrong with me, have you not read like any of my posts ever?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And? Your point? I got a lot of stuff wrong with me, have you not read like any of my posts ever?

Keeping DB in the basement doesn't count as something wrong with you. Keeping him away from the rest of the planet is doing us AND buffets everywhere a massive favor.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
When Trump wins you will see the following.

Rioting will start the night of 11/3.
People will be shot. Killed. Pulled from cars and homes.
Will not stop and expect to see a skirmish at the Inauguration.

Trump is going to win in a landslide. Clinton cancelled the fireworks a week before the election. Biden isn't even leaving his home. Instead they are using proxies like Obama to try to get people out to vote.

Not going to happen. Get ready for the ride....

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake
Isn't he a canadian?

born September 2, 1964 in Beirut, Lebanon

Well, I was close.....
edit on Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:31:29 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join