It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text Messages Show Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress Hunter's Actions With a Certain Minor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

According to the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133
Ok so what we keep seeing is Hunter Biden material. Nothing that would really stick to Joe himself (unless I have really missed something) I know there is mention of Joe involved in some affairs but thus far nothing that would stick.

I am not American but really want Trump to win again and would love nothing more that to see these dirtballs go down hard...all of them, I would also hope that if that happened it would domino around the globe as well. Problem is every leak thus far is basically just Hunter being a perv crack head and his parents are aware of it. Those are not crimes against Joe...not yet anyways. Hopefully they drop something of substance soon.

On a side note what the heck happened to the falconer wizard guy? THAT is a story that seemed to have legs and that would/could take down the lot of these criminals..but crickets..instead its dick pics and crack pippes....weird eh?

The only reason it’s not “sticking” with half the country is because of censorship and a refusal by most of liberal media to cover the details.

Joe Biden has said numerous times that he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings. That has been shown to be a huge lie.
Joe met with a Burisma rep in DC. After a half hearted attempt to deny it, his campaign suggested “maybe it’s possible he met with him”.

We have emails from a Burisma rep to Hunter explicitly telling him that the most important thing they (Burisma) want from him is to stop investigations into Hunter’s Boss at Burisma. This was only a month or two before the infamous $1billion quid pro quo that Joe has bragged about.

We now have two former Hunter associates not only verifying many of Hunter's emails but also both claim Joe is “the big guy” discussed in the million dollar negotiations with the Chinese energy company.

We have emails and financial docs showing Hunter’s partner, Devin Archer, basically laundering millions of dollars for a former Russian mayor’s wife, while there were sanctions on Russia for their incursion into Crimea.

We also have financial docs and emails showing that the Biden family was given an interest free, forgivable million dollar loan from the Chinese energy company.

Throw in all the sex, drugs, and alleged underage girls on his laptop and you have have an overwhelming amount of blackmail material and foreign leverage. Joe doesn’t even qualify for a security clearance, much less a job as commander in chief.
edit on 26-10-2020 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

According to the Democrats.

Since I am not a Democrat and I pulled that from multiple different sources that monitor news sites my guess is you are wrong though I really don't care one way or the other I just find the silliness of ATS at this point funny.

I take it you have never been to that web site because if you did Im not sure how you could really say it's that much better then BiN? Seriously even the layout has a BiN feel to it and you can ignore the ProTrumpNews link they have on their menu.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

originally posted by: Habs2133
Ok so what we keep seeing is Hunter Biden material. Nothing that would really stick to Joe himself (unless I have really missed something) I know there is mention of Joe involved in some affairs but thus far nothing that would stick.

I am not American but really want Trump to win again and would love nothing more that to see these dirtballs go down hard...all of them, I would also hope that if that happened it would domino around the globe as well. Problem is every leak thus far is basically just Hunter being a perv crack head and his parents are aware of it. Those are not crimes against Joe...not yet anyways. Hopefully they drop something of substance soon.

On a side note what the heck happened to the falconer wizard guy? THAT is a story that seemed to have legs and that would/could take down the lot of these criminals..but crickets..instead its dick pics and crack pippes....weird eh?

The only reason it’s not “sticking” with half the country is because of censorship and a refusal by most of liberal media to cover the details.

Joe Biden has said numerous times that he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings. That has been shown to be a huge lie.
Joe met with a Burisma rep in DC. After a half hearted attempt to deny it, his campaign suggested “maybe it’s possible he met with him”.

We have emails from a Burisma rep to Hunter explicitly telling him that the most important thing they (Burisma) want from him is to stop investigations into Hunter’s Boss at Burisma. This was only a month or two before the infamous $1billion quid pro quo that Joe has bragged about.

We now have two former Hunter associates not only verifying many of Hunter's emails but also both claim Joe is “the big guy” discussed in the million dollar negotiations with the Chinese energy company.

We have emails and financial docs showing Hunter’s partner, Devin Archer, basically laundering millions of dollars for a former Russian mayor’s wife, while there were sanctions on Russia for their incursion into Crimea.

We also have financial docs and emails showing that the Biden family was given an interest free, forgivable million dollar loan from the Chinese energy company.

Throw in all the sex, drugs, and alleged underage girls on his laptop and you have have an overwhelming amount of blackmail material and foreign leverage. Joe doesn’t even qualify for a security clearance, much less a job as commander in chief.

I agree with you, I guess I am looking for a real damning incident from these trecent drops instead of the Hunter stuff, maybe we will get it soon? who knows. I do agree with you though that the quid pro quo on camera is enough right there - it basically not even being addressed. Shocker.

btw thank for the reply

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Does not reporting a felony crime and making attempts to cover up the crime(s) result in committing several serious crimes in and of itself?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

He did not strangle himself,

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

"CNN is an American far-left opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."

Fixed it for you.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
If someone here used BiN or GLP or ST10 as a source the thread would get moved to the hoax bin pretty quickly by the Mods regardless of content. Because the Trump Promotions Team is very active on ATS though a site like The Gateway Pundit is viewed as a viable source.....

The GP isn't a very good source. But if you look at the big picture, the MSM is in the tank for Joe, the big tech boys are protecting him, and nobody is allowed to speak of the possibility of Joe being wrapped up in the Biden business with his boy and Brother. THAT should at the very least be looked into. And having Snopes say it's been debunked isn't quite the "looking into" I mean.

You are an honest guy, I'm sure you see the bias.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

And, who funds those news monitoring sites?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do you really think it matters? Hunter is a man and responsible for his own actions. Joe Biden's only job would be a dad and try to help him. Judging from what ive seen he needs all the help he can get. The only thing I can say is maybe Joe should not have run and tried to help his son but then again they have been dealing with this for a long time. They helped get him in the military and he messed it up. Over and over you can see they try to help him he just doesnt want to help himself.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

knowing if the future president is compromised is a big thing to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Big thing to the Left too (at least it used to be).

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: network dude

Big thing to the Left too (at least it used to be).

for them, it's so 2016-2020/March. This is the dawn of a new day!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: network dude

Do you really think it matters? Hunter is a man and responsible for his own actions. Joe Biden's only job would be a dad and try to help him. Judging from what ive seen he needs all the help he can get. The only thing I can say is maybe Joe should not have run and tried to help his son but then again they have been dealing with this for a long time. They helped get him in the military and he messed it up. Over and over you can see they try to help him he just doesnt want to help himself.

You may have missed the part where Joe is taking a cut from his son after installing his son in various jobs in other countries.

He does that by using his political position.

This is a felony and Joe appears to have done this for years.

That's OK with you because...

Why?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Rumor has it he OD’d last night. a reply to: 11SK1180

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Does not reporting a felony crime and making attempts to cover up the crime(s) result in committing several serious crimes in and of itself?

I think it's called "misprision of a felony"

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
What happened to the "me too" movement?
Why is this not taken as seriously as the Weinstein accusations?
Where is the uproar from the same people that wanted to do nothing but talk about all that stuff?

It isn't politically expedient anymore.

Which has always been about as much as these people ever cared about women.
edit on 10 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Biden family is very dysfunctional.

NOW FULLY RELEASED

The Diary of Joe Biden's daughter, ASHLEY BIDEN.

Here: nationalfile.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join