It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maduro says Venezuela developed medicine that destroys Covid-19 with no side effects

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro says his country has designed “a highly effective antiviral” that decimates coronavirus without any side effects. The drug will be presented to the WHO for certification

"I want to say that Venezuela has developed a medicine that annihilates 100 percent of the coronavirus," Maduro said on Sunday

Maduro said the study has already been reviewed by experts and scientists, and will be presented to the World Health Organization (WHO)

“has shown 100 percent inhibition of virus replication in vitro [outside of a living organism],”

Source

This is some neat news. Apparently Venezuelan scientists have come up with a kind of medication that has 100% effectiveness against Covid-19 and has no side effects. This, on top of the various Covid-19 vaccines that are already being produced by other countries, and the ones in development here in the US, seems to indicate that Covid-19's days are numbered. Just in time for after the election, when everyone suddenly forgets Covid-19 was ever a thing.
Don't worry though, the next "pandemic" is already named and planned.
edit on 10/26/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I wonder if it's made from cow's plasma.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Not sure how they can say that it is 100% effective with no side effects when the testing was done in vitro.
Unless it is a drug that has previously been used for another purpose in humans that was tested as safe.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am 100% sure there is no such thing as a medicine with no side effects.

Unless Maduro's doctors have supernatural powers I very much doubt this claim.
edit on 26102020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Their political system was 100% effective against economic collapse too.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Keywords: "outside a living organism".

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its just a pleomorphic bacteria,lots of things kill it with no side effect,it depends where it has managed to get to in your body.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
With all of the tech and scientific methods at their disposal, Big Pharma will be able to create vaccines and make new medicines before we even have the disease! This is good news right?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yeah sure they have. I'm guessing they'll be taking bids on it also.

link   
I'm just going with the proven method of ingesting mass quantities of turmeric, molasses, baking soda, colloidal silver, vitamin C, zinc, black pepper and ground up embryos over Maduro's 'vaccine'.

edit on 26-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

www.southcoasttoday.com...

It doesn't help that the u.s. is constantly screwing with Venezuela. Another country the u.s. has been trying to install a puppet in.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I think I'd rather drink that than anything out of Venezuela.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We should get together as a country and recognize November 2nd as TDS awareness day in honor of Augustus masonicus who can't let any thread not be about Trump

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Working with your Physician one could easily self-educate then go directly to the plant/herb remedys and simply cut out the big Pharma middleman.....thats what Countries are going to do now.

Most awsome part of all is that viruses are a fabrication but this remedy is KILLING SOMETHING......if it cannot be a fabricated "virus" then what could possibly be living invitro and making us this sick?

edit on 26-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I wonder if it's made from cow's plasma.

Seeing as Venezuela doesn't have food, I'm doubting that.

link   

originally posted by: Mark08
We should get together as a country and recognize November 2nd as TDS awareness day in honor of Augustus masonicus who can't let any thread not be about Trump

Funny that I didn't mention Trump, you did.

(post by Mark08 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join