It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Buyer’s remorse’ in play after ‘Can you change your vote’ surges in searched terms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I've had conversations with multiple people about them wishing they could change their vote after early voting for Biden.

This is an excellent exercise in why people should be open minded, and actually research who they are voting for.

It is amusing watching all of the teenagers and early 20s people crap all over Biden.

I think Young People "cram" as voting time gets closer, like many of them do for college exams. Video clips like this one, with BIDEN and HARRIS insulting young voters, are probably being found on the internet.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
ONLY Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota allows mail-in voters to change their ballot.

I posted Michigan's procedures in this thread, but am having a hard time finding the procedures for Wisconsin, or Minnesota.

Will keep looking though. Any help is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Im more disturbed that people who actually vote dont know the answer to this question in their states.........jesus christ.......

It feels like the human species is literally regressing in intelligence

We get what we deserve.
edit on 10/26/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is why I've always felt voting early was dangerous. You're voting before you have all the information and that's why dems push for it so hard.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You know, it occurred to me after reading this morning's news, that the media is very likely trying to spin a false lead on Biden's part for the early voters.

Something stuck out to me that I didn't notice in previous "absentee tally" reports -- they're only acknowledging registered Democrat and Republicans. Not other parties. Not registered Independents. JUST Red and Blue.

That leaves a rather wide gap that would in reality, likely bring them to narrow voter berth due to Independents, and Third Partiers voting Republican.

However, since this stupid tally crap ONLY counts the Big Two, they're spinning the # out of it like Biden's got it in the bag. Example of this shenanigan crap being:

On Oct. 15, Democrats registrants cast 51% of all ballots reported, compared with 25% from Republicans. On Sunday, Democrats had a slightly smaller lead, 51% to 31%

The early vote totals, reported by state and local election officials and tracked by the AP, are an imperfect indicator of which party may be leading. The data only shows party registration, not which candidate voters support

www.woodtv.com...

Pardon the source, it's a crappy station drunk on SJW Woke Kool-Aid, but the chief meteorologist is one of the best I've ever stuck with for weather. Other than that, I don't generally read WOOD's crap anymore.

So, to the point -- 51%, and 31%, for a total of 82% of absentee ballots so far returned. The other 18% isn't mentioned at all, not even registered Indies & the various Thirds, as if to make it seem like Biden has a big ol' lead.

Dollars to donuts the majority of that 18% of Other leans Trump. And if enough people nullify their Biden vote and swap to Trump & those percentages swap places, it's way more of an eye opener than people want to admit.

Next week's going to be real interesting, I'll give it that much. But I think that based on the media focusing on the Big Two's numbers, and thus slick snake oil wording, that they're effectively subconsciously admitting they're pretty sure Biden's not going to win -- an omission of the rest of the data for the other Registereds is still trying to control a reality seemingly not in their favor. Pissing into the wind, as they say.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I saw a meme last week that read "Not all Biden supporters are pedos but all Biden supporters agree diddling kids is not a deal-breaker". This is the only reason I could think anyone would want to change their vote.

Why do you think anyone would want to change their vote? I know you said the concensus was about fossil fuel but that is basically three states that would have major concerns. Is that what you think ?
edit on 26-10-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
I will have to look up the meme. Ouch! lol

There are a myriad of reasons people might want to change their vote after that last debate. Not the least of which is Joe's plan to come down hard of fossil fuels and fracking in the states you alluded to. Others may have felt Biden's performance was sorely lacking.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Unrolled thread on changing your early vote from Biden to Trump:
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join