It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Object In Antarctica?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As I was going over terrain in Antarctica on google Earth, I noticed this anomaly. I don’t know if it’s ice, or what, but if you look around the area; it looks out of place to me. I tried to enhance it, but I didn’t do a very good job, so below are the original screenshots I took. I just wanted to put it out there to see if some of our experts can make something out of it.

The coordinates are below.
Latitude: 75°56'41.04"S
Longitude: 159°39'52.76"E

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

Why do you think this is an anomaly?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

It doesn't look like everything else around it. At least not to me. The color is different, it's round. In the center there is a circle, it has lines or formations going from left to right. That's why I asked if someone was able to enhance it.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It looks like it’s just part of that iceberg, maybe with a layer of water over it or possibly it’s in shadow.

It has the exact same color spectrum as everything around it, what aspects did you think were “out of place”

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Some really unimaginative, even stupid answers here (in my humble opinion not calling those people dumb or anything that would be just rude now would it not).

I do not know what it is, a lake or a UFO or something entirely different a big rounded boulder but it look's very interesting to me, I would dearly love to see an un-smeared original clear high definition image of the site though.

It is sadly far too low definition to pass a direct answer but if we look what do we see.

Near Perfectly symmetrical oval shape, can occur in nature fine.

Both sides or top and bottom if you want to be picky look like wing's, three ridges appear raised in from one side to the other near the centre with a dome (more substantial and appearing more raised area and circular - enough - in form) like formation in the middle, two outermost ridges look almost like enclosed cylindrical shapes perhaps engine housing's, the rear or front it is not clear which appears slightly damaged and though it is most likely just a lake it has a great similarity to some descriptions of crashed UFO including one version of the Roswell craft.

Look at these images and compare for similarity's, even if it is not a UFO until proven otherwise it remains a UGO or unidentified GROUND object.
And aliens, previous inhabitants of earth or even beings that evolved here or somewhere similar using our lakes to spawn there young in may have arrived at similar engineering solutions to us in there own technological development history.
i.pinimg.com...
i.pinimg.com...

Good find, now you have found this watch it get nicked by someone whom look's at this for there youtube video's, if they credit you find if not more the pity them.
It in my book rank's as a great anomaly, worthy of further research.

If it and a similar other find by someone ARE craft they they were built tough, anything we build that would be under the ice before it melted would be crushed to an almost unrecognizable state even after just a few years.

But then remember the Roswell craft description, memory metal type material that sprang back into shape, it may be destroyed inside or maybe not but the hull may very well have resumed it's ancient shape if it were a craft.

Love this, no Prime Ministers, no Presidents, no Politics (Except schill's and naysayers of course on the one hand and believers on the other, we that have open minds often get crushed between them which is like being squeezed out of your cinema seat by two fat guy's with BO).

edit on 25-10-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

A HUGE giant ancient turtle shell.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Why not it's a U.G.O.

Until we get a better picture it is a cool one for now.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I keep seeing Peter from Family guy...not even joking.

Cool anomaly. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

It is sadly far too low definition to pass a direct answer but if we look what do we see.....

You should have stopped there. I see no real reason to continue, the OP didn't even bother to link to the ATS address for either pictures, since there is more viewing clarity,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Starred your post for one of the most robust efforts to see something that's not there that I've ever read. Bravo.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I keep seeing Peter from Family guy...not even joking.

I see it. Or maybe Terrance or Philip.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Gee, unimaginative guys seeing nothing but rock, ice, wind, water, temperature and time, know that the art of finding anomalies in ground features is called 'geo scrying.' At least it should be called that.

Get with it.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is very clear melt water possibly refrozen. If you look to the south of it you'd know that.

Do I need to post screenshots or can you possibly do more investigating to prove yourself wrong?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Another pool or lake of water.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I can already tell that you probably have many friends. Don't even respond that you do, because we both know that nobody is friends with a Di*k

"It is very clear melt water possibly refrozen". I wouldn't know what it is, I've never been to Antarctica. I guess if your so sure; you must have been there.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

I can already tell that you probably have many friends. Don't even respond that you do, because we both know that nobody is friends with a Di*k

"It is very clear melt water possibly refrozen". I wouldn't know what it is, I've never been to Antarctica. I guess if your so sure; you must have been there.

No but I have been to places that are continually snow covered and have melt water ponds. Did you investigate the entire area?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We all perceive differently but I cannot see anything to warrant investigation. Also, there appears to be similar surface features up to the left...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I apologize for my outburst. I was just trying to bring up something I thought looked a bit different, but if I'm the only one that thinks it, then I must be wrong. Maybe it is just wishful thinking. I did look at the entire area, if you zoom out, I can find it right away because it looks sort of like a ball to me. As I said, it's probably just my idea.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: LABTECH767

Starred your post for one of the most robust efforts to see something that's not there that I've ever read. Bravo.

Are you being sarcastic or something (State the obvious with a grin).

Actually having seen the image fromtheskydown has put up those parallel lines seem to be a terrain feature so yes most probably just a pool of likely refrozen melt water.

The oval shape is interesting but also predictable, sun light warming an area and water around it melting creating a circular, crescent or oval melt area that would then refreeze when back in shade and stand out until fresh snow or more ice builds up on top of it.

Still a cool thread though.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

I apologize for my outburst. I was just trying to bring up something I thought looked a bit different, but if I'm the only one that thinks it, then I must be wrong. Maybe it is just wishful thinking. I did look at the entire area, if you zoom out, I can find it right away because it looks sort of like a ball to me. As I said, it's probably just my idea.

That is 100% how true anomalies are found, keep searching.

new topics

top topics

join