It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Support and Yard Signs Concerns Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: walkinghomer

How is Biden going to unite the country?

IT will begin with a Nobel Peace prize for sniffing, and destroying an industry the entire world relies on.
edit on 25-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I don't have that problem...

I walk around town with my Trump hat on, my Trump T shirt and a Trump bumper sticker on the butt stock of my Thompson sub-machine gun. No one has ever bothered me.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is very easy for the left to win in the West again:

Step one: Tell corrupt global megacorporations who think they are above the law to piss off.

Step two: Abandon the hateful Identity Politics cult that views the world only on superficial levels as gender and skin colour.

Step three: adopt pro-worker, pro-equality, anti-monopoly policies.

Actually, apparently that is too difficult since they only seem to dig deeper into the pit when they lose, ensuring future failures.
edit on 25102020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Let’s finish by not electing a China owned pedo with a family of broken degenerate grifters?

The Biden family is more disturbing than the Addams family.

The Moment you said pedo I already filed you under the crazy trump supporter section.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
I'm a Democrat and a Biden/Harris supporter. For the sake of uniting this country and bringing back some normalcy and decency, I want Joe Biden to be the next US President. With that said, something bothers me that I think could be a possible 2016 happening again. When I drive through Ohio or Michigan, all I see is Trump Signs. I'm not talking about 2-3 signs, I'm talking hundreds. There are houses with literally 5+ signs on their lawn. In addition to that, I see a lot of cars with bumper stickers, trump flags etc all over the place. The support for Trump in some ways looks like its grown since 2016. I have family in Florida who tell me the same. The Hispanics are voting Trump. Will this be another Deja Vu for the Democrats or are we just the sleeping majority. Are Trump supporters just a lot more passionate about their guy and want the rest of the US to know. Are we Just scared to put out our signs and show our support for Biden because we are scared of what others will say.

So Democrats, should we be concerned or do we got this? Republicans, are you confident of a Trump win or are you just as concerned?

Your problem is you fell for the hypnotism of mind weapons that took billions to develop. This is obviously not a regular election. The country got an outsider and you watched the whole system turn against him and still didn't realize what was happening.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

n the diary, which our source says belongs to the former vice president’s daughter, the author writes of her struggle with drug abuse. Ashley Biden’s struggle with drugs was widely publicized in 2009.

According to our source, the diary also details Ashley Biden’s unhealthy relationship with sex, and the “probably not appropriate” showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden.

Presidential material right there folks!

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So with your support of Biden uniting the country, do you agree with Biden at the debate that he never interfered with the Ukraine prosecution or do you agree with Biden at the CFR club where he did interfere with the Ukraine prosecution?

Do you think someone as muddle as this is really good for uniting the country, you just don't care about Ukraine? I guess have a corrupt lying flip floppier will be good in uniting everybody in hearing what they want. Hillary was good at this. As for the practical reality of so many mixed messages, looks like it going to gut the country as Biden has united with China.

I know that if Biden had done anything illegal he would be in Jail because Trump is the President and Barr is his buddy. The fact that there are no charges is clear for me. In addition to that, The President was impeached for what he did

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

We'll all have to wait to see.
Do you think Joe is "The Big Guy" in Hunter's Chinese cash family distribution plan?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I remember those days of innocence, trust and faith in they system. It sucks growing up and seeing how the world really works.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm in WI in area with high Trump support. A few weeks ago all of the Trump signs in the area disappeared and there were a ton and a few too big to tale were severely vandalized. Coincidentally a small number of Biden signs went up at the same time.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So Democrats, should we be concerned or do we got this? Republicans, are you confident of a Trump win or are you just as concerned?

Independent here... since we're allowed to vote, I hope we're allowed to respond.

There is absolutely nothing uniting about the Biden/Dem platform and agenda. Exactly the opposite. Under a Biden presidency:

* Cancel culture will thrive. There will be no uniting, just cancelling.

* Women will lose ALL sex-based rights when Biden issues an EO to redefine sex-based rights as gender identity rights

* BLM/Antifa will continue to run roughshod over the people

* Critical Race Theory will continue telling us we're "racists" with "privilege" -- NOT people with rights

* Businesses will fail and people will struggle as petroleum products become too expensive or completely unavailable

* Business will continue to fail and people will continue to struggle if we do not re-open our economy

This is just off the top of my head. This cannot and will not unite Americans.

+8 more 
link   

If Trump wins, and CONTINUES to be YOUR president, will you be willing to get along with the rest of us as a nation?
We are all Americans, and should be happy to live in such a wonderful country. So why is it that you need a Biden win to unite?

Think on that for a bit before you answer.

+15 more 
link   

I'm a Democrat and a Biden/Harris supporter.

I'm sorry

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
At this point, you'd have to be willingly ignorant to vote for Biden.

Seriously, a return to normalcy? A healing of the divide? You must be smokin' that Hunter stuff.

If you're still planning on voting for Biden given all the stuff coming to light, you are probably a lost cause.

Mods, feel free to spank me for this one. I've been a bad boy.

Smokescreen..I've said it before and I'll say it again. TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT. If Biden or Hunter did something illegal, call Barr or any other official and get them arrested. He hasn't done it because he knows its all BULL-CRAP. He saved this nonsense until the last minute hoping to have the same affect as Hillary email

Didn't I see you freaking out about Trumps guilt without proof in the whole Russia fiasco?

So your intelligence suddenly increased for no reason and you now see the light? What changed?

Pardon me if my memory fails me and you were not on said bandwagon.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe the left shouldn't have alienated everyone?

I'm technically a Third Partier myself, and completely agree with this. The absolute WORST thing you can do as a political group is to shoot your foot clean off by way of alienating people. IMO, all the identity politics, all the rioting, all the blame gaming, has made people extremely tired of both listening to the bull#, and more importantly, defending who and what they are, purely because some wild animal pissants don't like the package.

I personally feel that Trump will win. It might be a tight or semi-tight race, but I think he wins it purely because of the aforementioned ill-thought out maligning of folks on their own damn side, let alone the piss-poor treatment of others.

On the signage front, I'm in MI, and outside of the major towns (I'm suburban GR) there is a HUGE amount of support for Trump, virtually unanimous. Not so much in GR proper, but there's very little in the way of Biden signage anywhere outside of it. In my neighborhood specifically, no one's really bothered with signage this year (hey, it keeps the peace, and no one REALLY cares anyway) but when I say I'm in a sea of Red, I'm not joking. I doubt that will change, aside from possibly growing some.

I have noticed that some of the wealthier areas we take shortcuts through, neighborhoods that once had ample Biden signage here and there (property-wise, not totals) is starting to fill quickly with Trump counter-signs. The one oaf I saw in an EGR neighborhood that peppered their mammoth front lawn with everyone Dem running between local and POTUS was once by themselves on that street. Now they're still alone, but surrounded by yards laden with Trump signs. It's actually extremely funny, I bet they thought their neighbors were as deluded as they are. Newsflash: Rich people typically favor R over D for a reason -- R tends to keep their fingers out of their pockets more.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Trump signs are being outnumbered here in Michigan in our area recently. Houses that have had Trump signs have either taken them down out of fear of vandalism (which has happened) or had them stolen as we've seen camera evidence of being shared on FB recently and in the news. The Biden people are emboldened by the lack of prosecution of these crimes and threats so this is the result. Payback is going to be a bitch.

Interesting, I think signs play a role in how people vote. Especially for independents and people on the fence. Please share some of the camera evidence

Nope, just do a search for "trump signs being stolen" and you'll get more links to the proof than you need.

"Camera captures Trump campaign signs being stolen from ..."
"Caught On Cam: Trump 2020 Campaign Signs Stolen From Bel ..."
"Trump, Biden yard signs being stolen, vandalized in ..."
"Trump Signs Are Being Stolen - Police Blame TikTok ..."
"'Racist' spray-painted on Cary car; Trump campaign signs ..."
"UPDATE: You have the right to protect your Trump signs ..."
"Karma Alert: Liberals Try to Steal Mans Trump Signs, Then ..."
"Political (Trump) signs in Maine are being vandalized and stolen ..."
"Shocking Video! Trump yard sign thief electrocuted! | The ..."
"They Kept Stealing His Trump Sign, So One Trump Supporter ..."

These are just the top ten search results. Don't try to deny that it happens, it happens a LOT. These are just stolen signs, I didn't post the vandalism, you can do your own search and see it very clearly if you're interested in the truth. If not, carry on.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So with your support of Biden uniting the country, do you agree with Biden at the debate that he never interfered with the Ukraine prosecution or do you agree with Biden at the CFR club where he did interfere with the Ukraine prosecution?

Do you think someone as muddle as this is really good for uniting the country, you just don't care about Ukraine? I guess have a corrupt lying flip floppier will be good in uniting everybody in hearing what they want. Hillary was good at this. As for the practical reality of so many mixed messages, looks like it going to gut the country as Biden has united with China.

I know that if Biden had done anything illegal he would be in Jail

Where is Hunter?

link   

Or The DOJ/FBI still have virulent anti Trumpers in positions of power who are willing to fall on their sword for the greater bad.

If you love 💕 your elected officials selling out your country to CCP and being open to blackmail because of their incestuous pedopheliatic activities vote for Biden/CCP

+4 more 
link   
Honestly what is most disturbing is you support for Joe Biden .

Here we have a President , A non-Politician President for the first time in for ever I think finally . A man who actually tries to keep his promises to make a difference to fight the Washington D.C. battle that has needed to be fought for decades .

And they set out to destroy him of course they do , they fear losing there power. The Media starts a non-stop character assault on the man , the Left just loaths the guy they are doing everything they can to destroy him .

And you just fall for all of it , and they put there 47 yr veteran politician up for vote and you cant wait to put one of these Washington scum bags back in office.

Honestly I hope Biden wins so you can live in the world you wanted.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What exactly is biden going to do to help this country? That man is going to rape our pockets. If my taxes go up I'm going to quit my job and stop paying my taxes.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join