It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Giuliani associate raises questions about Hunter Biden’s ‘hard drive from hell’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The question is, was Epstein selling his "videos" to China? Is that where he got all his money? Something to ponder.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

originally posted by: Mandroid7
. . . will get you a permaban.

I will post my opinion whether you like it or not,
that is the meaning of democracy.
Sorry dude but . . .
Last I heard we were still living in a democratic
society, not in a communist country.
As for 'fake stories' . . .
If there was any REAL evidence of serious wrongdoing
then the CIA|FBI would be all over this,
making an arrest.
Other than that, the fake news is just
a bad attempt at a smear job and 'entertainment'.
But . . I did read over the internet, that they found
Barron's trumps diary. Oh my !
Lol

The poster did not tell you that you couldn't post your opinion, so why did you quote him out of context?

Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

What about this story, if true, makes you feel it casts 'doubt on the narrative'?

The claim of origin , if that's a lie then who is to say what else is a lie.

You know the laptop and its contents are legit because neither sleezy Hunter nor sleepy Joe has denied the authenticity of it. Oh and also as another poster has pointed out, some of the email chains and other stuff has been verified.

Why would anyone vote for this guy is beyond me. Under Trump we have had the best economy ever, record lowest unemployment rate ever, lower taxes, no new wars, historic peace deals, historic trade deals. Why the F**K should we vote for higher taxes, mandatory masks, lockdowns, taking guns, stifling free speech, open borders and killing babies at 9 months pregnant?

Unbelievable that the mainstream media ignores this story, the biggest story on the planet right now. That is very telling....if only you listen. Its telling you that the mainstream media outlets are all one big huge propaganda machine and has claimed you as a victim.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You know the laptop and its contents are legit because neither sleezy Hunter nor sleepy Joe has denied the authenticity of it.

don't forget if it wasn't real hunters lawyer wouldn't have asked the repair guy to return it. that there just puts the icing on the cake.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The Op goes out of his way to try and create doubt on how this evidence found its way to authorities and in turn questions its legitimacy despite all the confirmation and supporting evidence that continues to mount for his preferred candidate.

Reverse the issue

The unsubstantiated Russian dossier investigated at a much rapid pace dragging the country through three years on a dossier found to fabricated by unscrupulous actors at Hillary's instruction.

The Op has bent over backward to continue his accusation against Trump despite the 3 years of investigations never turning up one iota of evidence.

Op your credibility and motive comes into question much like the failures for the last 25 years of our intelligence agencies.

I feel bad for you that you have let yourself dwindle into such an embarrassing position.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

None of this changes the fact that it was allegedly Hunter who triggered everything by bringing HIS 3 laptops in for repair,

Is there evidence that the alleged laptops given to the "legally blind" repairman were handed in by Hunter Biden , if this story is true the information was out there before that was supposed to have happened and the material appeared shortly after Joe Biden announced his intention to run for office.

You mean other than the invoice for the repairs on the 3 laptops, signed by Hunter Biden, that nobody has stepped forward to discredit?

Or Hunter's attorney contacting Rudy asking for Hunter's laptop back?

Nobody is disputing the timing of this material. It goes back years and years, 2014 and earlier. I don't see the connection you're making. Material put by Hunter onto his laptops between 2014-2018 allegedly gets into the hands of Ukrainian players, who offer it for sale at some point.

The only concrete timeline I know of is that the repairman turned this over to the FBI in late 2019, and it sat around for nearly a year, until at some point Rudy took initiative to release this to the public.

That isn't Hunters signature on the invoice. Just look at his supposed official signature and the one presented as evidence. Absolutely nothing similar between the two.

Also of interest is the reports of the subpoena dated Dec 2019 being on his laptop. The repairman got them in May 2019. If that document is on there, then it means the drive was doctored after it was dropped off.

The campaign sticker as well. At the time the laptop was dropped off, Joe had not decided whether to run. Yet the laptop has a Biden 2020 sticker on it. Fishy at the least.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
While no doubt IF pedo behavior occured I would hope he goes down for it.

BUT remember he has wealth and political connections, in that case you get him how ever you can.

Just like Capone, when they got him for tax evasion did it bring closure to the murdered peoples families probably not as much as they would like but he was off the streets.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: gortex

So Gort, .... The videos and all the laptop crap are real or not?

Because that's all that matters now.

Its real

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Also, remember the T&C with this subject matter.....
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Chanel Rion explains what she saw on the laptop:

@1:30

“So we had images of Natalie being horizontal, I am trying to be as delicate as I can, but being horizontal with Biden, with Hunter.”

@4:20 ‘… whether or not they were prostitutes or not, or they were ah human trafficked we cannot be for certain but they’re certainly lewd, their naked, ah there are several figures involved in each of these scenes… “

“…there’s certainly a lot of imagery and videos to confirm that there was certainly a lot of sex and drugs involved and they they they look European, but we cannot be certain at this moment.”

Note that when Rion was shown what was on the laptop she does not say that she saw the parts with the Chinese girls. She saw the girls being touted as Russian/Ukrainian.

edit on 26-10-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: link

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

That isn't Hunters signature on the invoice. Just look at his supposed official signature and the one presented as evidence. Absolutely nothing similar between the two.
Actually, there's a lot of similarity.

Here is Hunter's signature from a loan application (aka verified to be him):

Now here is the signature from the computer repair shop:

The line progression is pretty much identical. The one on the loan app indicates more attention was given to make it more legible, while the one on the invoice is sloppier and more extravagant. That's the difference between signing a loan application and dropping off a computer. One is perceived as much more serious than the other. I would go so far as to say the invoice showed an almost cavalier attitude toward signing.

That's not to say they are from the same person; a handwriting expert will likely be needed to verify that. But it does refute your argument... there is much in common between the two. How closely you perceive them without any analysis whatsoever is not generally considered a reliable opinion.

(My first career was as a draftsman, before CAD systems. I used to practice forgeries for fun - and no, I never used that 'talent' for anything nefarious. It was a conversation starter. I would see someone's signature, study it for a moment, practice 4 or 5 times, and then sign their name and they couldn't tell the difference. Then, of course, I would ask if they had a blank check I could borrow
)

Also of interest is the reports of the subpoena dated Dec 2019 being on his laptop. The repairman got them in May 2019. If that document is on there, then it means the drive was doctored after it was dropped off.

That does raise questions. Either the drive data was altered, or the document was previously prepared and simply not made public until later. I would be interested to see the "created" date on that file; it does seem the simplest solution to the discrepency would be that it was added later... interestingly would that be after it was in FBI possession?

The campaign sticker as well. At the time the laptop was dropped off, Joe had not decided whether to run. Yet the laptop has a Biden 2020 sticker on it. Fishy at the least.

Another time discrepancy... good thinking. I wonder when those stickers were actually first produced?

I'm not sure what that has to do with the photographic and video evidence on the drive, though. It indicates to me more of a cover-up of incriminating data through sabotage than anything else.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You've already addressed the first two points I was going to take, but on the third, it was not a campaign sticker:

He says he didn’t actually see Hunter Biden drop off the laptop, which had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it.

Heavy

And in regards to the modification of a file after the laptop was in possession of the repairman and then eventually the FBI, if the laptops were synched to an icloud account, which they most likely were, then any time a file is updated by any other device also synched to that account, all instances of that file will be modified.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ah, thank you for the correction on the sticker!

On the iCloud updates... I don't use iCloud (most of my data is behind multiple firewalls, and I consider iCloud far too insecure). If synced to an iCloud account, could the cloud create a file on the laptop? If so, would the laptop not need to be on, or is there some way for it to be woken by the cloud?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's been a while since I used iCloud services, only had an iphone once, switched back to android and have remained in that platform since, so I may be mistaken on this.

As far as I know, it depends on the setting on the particular device, but if the device is set to synch automatically, and hunter strikes me as the lazy kind of IT user who would do just that, then anytime a file is created or modified by any device with access to the iCloud account, it synchs across all attached devices.
edit on 26-10-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join