It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Giuliani associate raises questions about Hunter Biden’s ‘hard drive from hell’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Tell me Gortex, if all this is real, and Biden has been selling his influence all over the world, do you still think he's presidential material? if so, why?

If this is real then the source is in question but if a President or a Presidential candidate has used his influence to enrich himself or his family then No they are not Presidential material .... that counts on both sides of the divide.

I'm not batting for Biden ,I think both he and Trump are inappropriate candidates I'm interested in the truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This kind of lends credence to what I was attacked for saying previously. I didn't doubt the photos we've seen so far. I believe his laptop or iCloud was hacked previously as noted in the article that this information was floating about. Guiliani wanted this info, and somehow it ended up at an independent repair shop with Giuliani himself giving two stories about how the owner determined it was Hunter's and then it miraculously ended up with Guliani who had been seeking the info for a while.

The photos of texts on a Blackberry with Russian phone service seems odd as well. Parnas may be coming forward in hopes of lessening his consequences for his charges. This is a mess, as there are known criminals Parnas and Bannon involved.

The Feds may have had this for so long, not because there's thousands of videos of Hunter torturing young girls, but a vast network of people working with foreign counties to obtain or create damaging info on US politicians or people that the Feds are trying to unravel.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

None of this changes the fact that it was allegedly Hunter who triggered everything by bringing HIS 3 laptops in for repair,

Is there evidence that the alleged laptops given to the "legally blind" repairman were handed in by Hunter Biden , if this story is true the information was out there before that was supposed to have happened and the material appeared shortly after Joe Biden announced his intention to run for office.

You mean other than the invoice for the repairs on the 3 laptops, signed by Hunter Biden, that nobody has stepped forward to discredit?

Or Hunter's attorney contacting Rudy asking for Hunter's laptop back?

Nobody is disputing the timing of this material. It goes back years and years, 2014 and earlier. I don't see the connection you're making. Material put by Hunter onto his laptops between 2014-2018 allegedly gets into the hands of Ukrainian players, who offer it for sale at some point.

The only concrete timeline I know of is that the repairman turned this over to the FBI in late 2019, and it sat around for nearly a year, until at some point Rudy took initiative to release this to the public.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Lev Parnas is another in the long line of Cohens, Avenatties and Scaramuccies. He is currently under federal investigation and even the sourced article Politico can’t confirm anything presented AND they were loath to admit that the hard drive and its contents are currently in FBI custody.

Nevermind the images and videos leaked and thrown all over the net, dude loves feet 🤫 but more to the point, what the liberal media is trying to do is go after the sources, attack the source, Russia Russia Russia. They know they can’t dispute the contents, but what they can do is attack the source to discredit it.

I’ve said this before, the Trump Administration has been through hell with the three letters and despite their best attempts, they can’t find nothing on Trump, so why would the Administration willingly out themselves to these same wolves? They wouldn’t unless they really felt the content was worthy of a real world investigation into corruption.

At the end of the day, what I see is political maneuvering by Rudy, probably his last hurrah before old age finally takes the old fool and do something actually good, like detailing corruption by Biden.

Make no mistake, Biden’s corruption is being revealed by a number of devices, not just the laptop, but by phones not touched since working with Biden. His son being used as an intermediary for cash funneling is also being exposed, if the black sheep of the family can’t amount to anything honorable and prestigious like Bo, then at least, Hunter, get your lazy butt up and help your daddy launder all this money 🤑
edit on 25-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: Oops

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If the material was in the wild before it was alleged to have been handed to Giuliani from a repair shop the laptops were said to have been abandoned then that means there is no provenance for the information , if as is claimed the material is also in the hands of Russian security services then who's to say they are not the origin.

Even if the material originated from Russia, these are not "reports." We have video and photo evidence of Hunter Biden in compromising (and illegal) situations. If those have been doctored, then a forensic expert (such as those who exist on the FBI payroll) would be able to detect it... especially with video. It's one thing to fool the general populace; it is quite another to fool expert analysts.

All an origin in Russia would mean is that Hunter allowed himself to be put into compromising situations.

Also, if someone put out fake video/photo evidence of me in a compromising situation, I would be screaming "FAKE!" from every rooftop in sight. Thus far neither Hunter or Joe have stated any claim of fakery.

Not if it's in return for favours as is claimed although that could also be a lie.

By placing this thread in the Political Issues forum, you made an implied statement that it would be based on a reasonable discussion of facts. That is why I replied in the first place; that is why I read your article in the first place. Please do not make me regret those decisions.

Blackmail material is gathered on every person of potential importance at every opportunity, especially by anyone who would run in circles which included hookers and crack. There is no need to make up a narrative to explain that.

The only favors I saw referred to were requests from Mykola Zlochevsky, a known international criminal, to get Guiliani to assist with some sort of legal help. The article does not say Guiliani did so. Are you claiming he did? If so, what specific assistance do you claim Guiliani gave Zlochevsky?

Or that the salacious information could have been doctored by interested parties or state actors , as with anything of value provenance is important.

I fail to see how an origin with Russian/Ukrainian actors or an origin with Hunter himself has any bearing on whether or not crimes were committed. As mentioned, all files will be scrutinized for doctoring. If they are authentic, then the actions occurred, no?

You seem to be more concerned about who found out about illegalities first than the illegalities themselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

None of this changes the fact that it was allegedly Hunter who triggered everything by bringing HIS 3 laptops in for repair,

Is there evidence that the alleged laptops given to the "legally blind" repairman were handed in by Hunter Biden , if this story is true the information was out there before that was supposed to have happened and the material appeared shortly after Joe Biden announced his intention to run for office.

You mean other than the invoice for the repairs on the 3 laptops, signed by Hunter Biden, that nobody has stepped forward to discredit?

Or Hunter's attorney contacting Rudy asking for Hunter's laptop back?

Nobody is disputing the timing of this material. It goes back years and years, 2014 and earlier. I don't see the connection you're making. Material put by Hunter onto his laptops between 2014-2018 allegedly gets into the hands of Ukrainian players, who offer it for sale at some point.

The only concrete timeline I know of is that the repairman turned this over to the FBI in late 2019, and it sat around for nearly a year, until at some point Rudy took initiative to release this to the public.

Hunter (or Joe) should just come out and say "This is NOT my signature on the receipt!".

That should've happened by now...Why hasn't it?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Tell me Gortex, if all this is real, and Biden has been selling his influence all over the world, do you still think he's presidential material? if so, why?

If this is real then the source is in question but if a President or a Presidential candidate has used his influence to enrich himself or his family then No they are not Presidential material .... that counts on both sides of the divide.

I'm not batting for Biden ,I think both he and Trump are inappropriate candidates I'm interested in the truth.

that's good to hear.

do you find it odd in any way that Hunter, nor Joe has said this stuff isn't real? That would end this quick, yet, they haven't said that at all.

And with how the MSM is hiding all this, it sure looks suspect. Do you think the way the media has dealt with this is odd in any way?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This kind of lends credence to what I was attacked for saying previously. I didn't doubt the photos we've seen so far. I believe his laptop or iCloud was hacked previously as noted in the article that this information was floating about. Guiliani wanted this info, and somehow it ended up at an independent repair shop with Giuliani himself giving two stories about how the owner determined it was Hunter's and then it miraculously ended up with Guliani who had been seeking the info for a while.

The photos of texts on a Blackberry with Russian phone service seems odd as well. Parnas may be coming forward in hopes of lessening his consequences for his charges. This is a mess, as there are known criminals Parnas and Bannon involved.

The Feds may have had this for so long, not because there's thousands of videos of Hunter torturing young girls, but a vast network of people working with foreign counties to obtain or create damaging info on US politicians or people that the Feds are trying to unravel.

I don't understand what you're implying by saying "somehow it ended up at an independent repair shop". We know how it got there: it was brought there by Hunter. The shop is in Delaware where Hunter lived. The owner of the shop ID'd Hunter as the person who dropped off the laptops. Hunter signed an invoice detailing the charges for repairs. After this went public, Hunter's lawyer contacted Rudy and asked for the laptops back.

What about this situation is unclear?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's good to hear.

do you find it odd in any way that Hunter, nor Joe has said this stuff isn't real? That would end this quick, yet, they haven't said that at all.

And with how the MSM is hiding all this, it sure looks suspect. Do you think the way the media has dealt with this is odd in any way?

Joe did a very sneaky thing during the debate. He said (paraphrasing) "I have never taken payments from any company/corporation for access/influence".

No Joe, nobody is claiming that. You had your son play the role of the bag man, and then the two of you divided up the spoils ex post facto.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure there will be CCTV footage of the shop of Hunter bringing in the laptop(s)...just waiting for a Biden denial before it will be released.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's why I asked only that specific question above. That's the most relevant point and if the Biden team can't get past that, then it tells me all I really need to know about this issue.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

My post
Not if it's in return for favours as is claimed although that could also be a lie.

By placing this thread in the Political Issues forum, you made an implied statement that it would be based on a reasonable discussion of facts. That is why I replied in the first place; that is why I read your article in the first place. Please do not make me regret those decisions.

This is what I was referencing.

According to Parnas, a Zlochevsky associate named Vitaly Pruss told Giuliani during the May 30th meeting that the Burisma founder had the allegedly derogatory information and was willing to give it to Giuliani if he could help the oligarch curry favor with the Justice Department.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm pretty sure there will be CCTV footage of the shop of Hunter bringing in the laptop(s)...just waiting for a Biden denial before it will be released.

Problem is CCTV recordings tend not to be kept long term if there's no reason to do so but that would be compelling evidence , if it still existed.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My post

This is what I was referencing.

According to Parnas, a Zlochevsky associate named Vitaly Pruss told Giuliani during the May 30th meeting that the Burisma founder had the allegedly derogatory information and was willing to give it to Giuliani if he could help the oligarch curry favor with the Justice Department.

so your problem isn't that the information might be false, it's that the way it would be delivered was for political favors?

If so, I can understand the apprehension, and aside from the information itself, that would be a problem. But you can't discount the information as well. It's presence is important and may shed light on some very dark places in our government.

Tell me, do you think this might be how some of the life long political figures amass such wild fortunes? Or are they all just really good a saving?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I addressed that. Politico does not report that Guiliani performed any of those requested favors. What legal favors are you claiming he performed?

There is nothing illegal nor immoral about someone making improper requests. I have been propositioned by lot lizards and hustlers with hot merchandise many times while driving a truck. I never accepted the propositions. Are you somehow claiming I did something wrong by being propositioned?

Heck, I was propositioned by a bunch of local girls a few weeks ago while I was out with my wife. Am I guilty of impropriety for being propositioned?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hunter lived in LA at the time. Guiliani first stated that the owner determined the laptop was Hunter's because of the Biden Foundation sticker on a laptop. Not because of a receipt. That came after the first story. The signature is similar to the other but not an exact match. Of course people don't always sign the same when in a rush, etc. That would be for experts to determine.

You believe that it is just coincidence that info Guiliani was trying to get for years, just happened to be handed to him a month or so before the election? Of all the people the owner could have given it to? His own lawyer, the press, etc. It goes to the one person who was all over the globe trying to get it?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Bottom line, IMO this line of attack on the authenticity of the material uncovered on Hunter is tenuous and not very plausible.

I do not doubt that some of the material on Hunter's laptop leaked/was stolen and the Burisma/Ukrainians got their hands on it, and tried to sell it or use it for leverage.

I don't for one second believe the Ukrainians fabricated, planted or faked any of this content. There's too much breadth of information, and there's content they just would have no means, no motivation to create (Ukrainians concocted the Chinese loan emails and sexual abuse of Chinese girls?). Why would anyone take the risk of manufacturing bad info on Hunter, which could easily be debunked, when he was doing a bang-up job creating this stuff on his own? If there was material that Hunter had on those drives that he didn't himself create, why wouldn't he delete it? No mention was made by Hunter to the repairman about potential virus/hacking.

This is one CT that is too far out there for me.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

What legal favors are you claiming he performed?

I'm not claiming he performed any legal favours just that Parnas claimed favours were sought for information given.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hunter Biden can clear this whole thing up with just a few words.

Where's Hunter?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
We probably will never know exactly how Rudy got the hard drive but in my opinion it is getting too much attention and really because of the cp aspect of it. The thing many people seem to forget about this story is the fact Hunters old partner gave access to his emails and Bublinski came forward.

Those would be considered much more reliable sources anyway but my guess is they are able to cross reference the emails from the sources which would be bad for the Bidens.

The real important question is what have the FBI and DOJ done since they got this information almost a year ago. If Trump loses I think there will be a massive information dump regardless. If the FBI was taking this seriously there is no way the impeachment investigation should have gone as far as it did. The FBI needs a major overhaul at the top

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join