It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would MLK have a new Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a New Dream!!!
I have a dream that our normal people can reel in our knee-jerk reactionarys.
I have a dream that our people can distinguish between objective rational thought and subjective opinion
I have a dream that our people can tell the difference between political rhetoric and boots on the ground cold hard facts.
i have a dream that the country can once again be led by smart people who understand the importance of cooperation, politically, racially and gender to create one common goal that benefits all.

That view the value of the importance of education to develop and evolve the youth to in turn develop, improve and evolve themselves, their state, national and ultimately reinstate a sense of pride, achievement, and worth on a global scale, to use that wealth and experience and influence to achieve a global impact.
rather than as an obstacle that has to be overcome to dumb down the voting public so the minority elite can continue to oppress the majority.

That medical & health care is worth more than a wall street number. - its all digital dots anyway.

That we can end this short lived social justice warrior society of finding fault with individuals on someone elses behalf, who are more than capable of fighting their own battles, imagined or otherwise.

And finally if we can end the 20 min shock-jock media reporting that throws sensationalist stories in the pot to gauge public reaction, at the detriment of real news stories that warrant real coverage.
I have a dreamm.... it sure werent 2020.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Doctor king would probably be so disappointed that he would just say screw it, you’re on your own.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Here is a good public reaction.
I have dreams too!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
so that video proves what some comedians are so bad the only way to get laughs is making fun of others .
There is a Joke all right a sick one its so funny Until its you they are laughing about .

Good comedians dont need to make fun of people to be funny .

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yea...he would move to Canada, an stop being a civil right leader an be a Preacher.

new topics

top topics

join