It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese spider web the American politician

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
First I know there's an election for the president of the United States.
but what I don't know is their local elections now and is their state and other Federal elections going on.

The reason why I'm posting this is because of the Chinese spider web and the American politician how they've been caught up into the the bribery the blackmailing of the American politician that has been to China and not only American politicians but I also feel the Australian politicians.

if we notice now that a lot of politicians are going to get out of the race due to the tapes by the bidens and they may have been compromise by the blackmailing and bribery by the Chinese governments and how they've been set up.
my feeling is we're going to see them drop out like flies being swatted by a fly swatter.

Let's see if I'm right about this.

Oh and do I feel president Trump if reelected will follow up on the corruption in the DC area.
I personally don't think he will but he'll probably designate or delegate the illegal authority to follow up on it but he already knows from this past experience how DC works by now.
When the FBI is corrupt to its core and he knows he's a limited time elected politician and not a career politician he's not going to waste as much time on trying to get rid of or what he's been calling drain the swamp.
He's there to help revive the American economy which then will revive the world economy also.
edit on 1000000056002020-10-24T18:00:56-05:00005610pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thousands of elections all over the country.

Tons of local, State, and Federal like 33 or 34 U.S. Senate Seats, all 435 House seats, maybe 10 or 11 Governors, and tons of State and county and local city seats all over the whole place along with local referendums as well 😎

2020 United States elections

edit on Oct-24-2020 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Tons of local, State, and Federal like 33 or 34 U.S. Senate Seats, all 435 House seats, maybe 10 or 11 Governors, and tons of State and county and local city seats all over the whole place along with local referendums as well 😎

Thank you
I knew that you would deliver.
You're always so kind to follow up on my threads thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The OP is on to something, it was also alluded to on the Hunter Biden foot job video I just watched.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think you are dead on with the blackmail stuff.
Except it's Israel, not China.

Added... and it won't be resolved without a war with China
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think you are dead on with the blackmail stuff.
Except it's Israel, not China.

Added... and it won't be resolved without a war with China[/quote

Well apparently the Chinese have it and a releasing some stuff it's all in Chinese though on one Chinese site you have to sign in on it to comment.

It had a chain of photos of what is taken actually place but the best of my note best of what I could see I don't see any kind of like Israeli names on the chart but who knows you know.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Trump loves the Chinese 'spider' since, (quote) "the Chinese love my large brain" Who's going to argue with that dickhead!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's not the Chinese releasing it though. It's some claimed ccp defectors.
Which to me is as good as Anonymous as a source.
Who has the most media control in the us?
I think this is all related to the Epstein/mossad stuff.
Hunter is a patsy and his dad is a shill candidate..imo
Dems would put in a competitive candidate, if they wanted to win.
The media wouldn't push the mail in fraud stuff if they were dem run.
It's all political theater.
We'll see, I guess, but I think we are being led around by a carrot.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I thought you said, you was alright, Spida.

top topics

join