It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the end times

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I believe the Rapture will be mistaken as an invasion of U.F.O.'s. What we call U.F.O.'s are called clouds in the Bible.

I could point to 1000's of links dismissing "the rapture" as a uniquely American thing

THE NAME OF BLASPHEMY WILL SEND YOU TO THE LAKE OF FIRE!

It as a real physical place. How are we going to be allowed into Israel to be burnt
LOL

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

The word derives from the Hebrew: גי(א)-הינום Gêhinnôm (also Guy ben-Hinnom (גיא בן הינום) meaning the Valley of Hinnom's son. The valley forms the southwest border of ancient Jerusalem that stretches from the foot of Mt. Zion to the Kidron Valley. It is first mentioned in Joshua 15:8. Originally it referred to a garbage dump in a deep narrow valley right outside the walls of Jerusalem where fires were kept burning to consume the refuse and keep down the stench. It is also the location where bodies of executed criminals, or individuals denied a proper burial, would be dumped. I

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You goat your period?

edit on 24-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
My family wasnt religious. In fact they didnt believe in anything. Great grandpa was a card carrying communist after he got here.

My dad is Armenian. We lived near Harput Turkey until 1910, at the base of mount Ararat. Great grandmas uncle was like royalty. He was Minister of Finance for Turkey and best friends with the Mullah. A Russian kid came over the mountains with his folks in a wagon from Russia to escape religious persecution. They lived 100 miles from us, in Armenia. There is a book that was written about what happened to the child, and the prophecy that came from God to the Armenian people via the Russian kid.

Through a series of events, my great grandmother attended a tent meeting where the prophecy was being read. Even though she had no faith in God, she went home and told her husband they had to leave, and sail around the planet to another continent no one we knew had seen, enter through the East coast, and proceed across and settle on the west coast as directed.

Great Grandpa came first. He got a job in a steel mill in Cleveland and began sending gold coins back. My great grandmother took the money from our farm, and what they could carry. She took two little boys by the hands and walked across that continent to the seaport, I think was Cyprus, and got the hell out of there. A few years or so after we settled in the US, we received the shocking news that everyone who had stayed behind in Armenia and Turkey had been murdered just as the prophecy had said. 1.5 MILLION dead. Tortured. Raped. Young virgin girls nailed to crosses, after being raped.

We decided that there is a God, and he has honored us and protected our family for generations, just because we obeyed, even when we werent really sure.

The title of the book that tells the story of my family and the other Armenian families who escaped after following the instructions from the Russian child, is " The happiest people on Earth". It is a paperback book and long out of print, but you can find good old copies of it on ebay. I guarantee, that book will make you cry many times. Tears of joy.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Whats on the clock is the reverse bio-engineering of all women from the globe as they are no longer useful. Hence the enhancement and development of male gay relationships

No its the women who are useful. Think Amazon culture. 100's of women serviced by a handful of males. Why would an elite NWO run by males need competition from other males

See George Lucas THX 133
www.imdb.com...

It's sometime in the future in a state controlled society, where conformity and homogeneity are the rule. What is also the rule is that the populace follows the wants of the faceless state without question. How this is achieved is through a mandatory drug regimen, which also suppresses human desire, with sexual intercourse and human relationships banned. The law of the state is policed by a force of robocops. The physical environment is totally within a manufactured enclosure, what being outside of this unknown. THX 1138 is a loyal subject, he who goes about his business as a skilled factory working building robocops. And even when he begins to have strange feelings, he does what is obliged by going to the state run confessional, which further brainwashes through its reinforced mantra of happiness, loyalty and understanding. THX 1138 is given a glimpse into the other side through his computer matched and thus appointed female roommate, LUH 3417, and her surveillance colleague SEN 5241

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Just shows how rampant, entrenched and thorough the darksides work is.

You can't just live and let live

And yet I could say the same of you and ask - should you be leading people astray with heretical thinking?

1st you would have to prove that a lot of the new Testament was not co-opted by Saul/Paul to be pro-Rome. You really think Rome will not be part of the NWO? They're normalizing homosexuality and are now starting to recognize civil unions

jesusneverexisted.com...

The Implausible Paul

It is curious that no Jewish rabbinic writings of the 1st or 2nd century so much as mention a renegade student of Gamaliel who, having studied under the master and vigorously enforced orthodoxy on behalf of the high priests, experienced a life-changing vision on an away mission. Not a word emerges from the rabbis about the star pupil who "went bad", a heretic who scrapped the prohibitions of the Sabbath, urged his followers to disregarded Judaism's irksome dietary regulations, and pronounced the Law and circumcision obsolete. Surely such a renegade could not have completely escaped the attention of the scribes?

How likely is it that Paul really studied under the Pharisaic grandee (Acts 22.3)? Paul clearly had difficulty with the Hebrew language: all his scriptural references are taken from the Greek translation of Jewish scripture, the Septuagint.

How likely is it that, as a young man, Paul – supposedly a Roman citizen and from the Hellenised diaspora – even got the job as chief policeman of the ultra-orthodox of Jerusalem? And if Paul really had secured such a position, he surely would have had far bigger fish to fry than a miniscule "Jesus group" in Damascus. We are told in Acts that the apostles continued to preach in Jerusalem even after the death of Stephen ("They all scattered abroad ... except the apostles." – Acts 8.1,2). So why didn't Paul go for the ringleaders, closer to hand?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Great keep them honest - they dont even bother checking the simplest of facts before making wild claims

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Like I said, delusional

Maybe he remote viewed your wine collection?

lol

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Things certainly are getting crazy. But they have been for a long time. Evil certainly is rising around the world.
I hope you are off by 50 years. I don't want to be here when the SHTF evil style!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Based on what I figured out from the bible the op has a point. In fact I would say the end times have been running since 1948 based on the rebirth of Israel and putting together 2 prophesies. The Fig tree parable from Matthew 24 and the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea.

The fig tree parable is simple. It compares the Apocalypse to a fig tree in the spring starting out from the first leaves coming out after a winter and going up to the spring harvest of figs and full summertime. The leaves being end time events. And with the dried bones prophecy of Ezekiel 37 it would appear that the nation of Israel was a fig leaf.

Now the day of Jezreel prophecy fits like this into end time prophecy. In that prophecy it was predicted Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse followed by a period of restoration. The day of Jezreel. But the kicker to the prophecy is in verses 6-1 and 6-2.

1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time. Israel was cursed for 2000 years.

So putting it all together it would seem that the 2000 years runs out around 2028 assuming the "generation" of Matthew 28 is 80 years approximately. And that's when the day of Jezreel starts. The 1000 year reign of the saints from Revelation. The last event of the Apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
You goat your period?

You English at all?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Maybe he remote viewed your wine collection?

That part of the cellar is off limits.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why can't anyone (even Nostradamus) just flat out say;

"In 2020, the sh#t is going to hit the fan, Jesus is going to come back around 2-ish on November 4th, everyone will die horribly, except for the truely devout. It'll be about 4 people. None of them will be named Kevin."

They always talk in riddles.

It's frustrating.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
"In 2020, the sh#t is going to hit the fan, Jesus is going to come back around 2-ish on November 4th...

Which time zone?

And can I refer to you as Nostradumbass?

edit on 24-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

"In 2020, the sh#t is going to hit the fan, Jesus is going to come back around 2-ish on November 4th...

Which time zone?

Eastern. It'll be right around brunch on the Pacific coast.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Guess I need to move cocktail hour up a few...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Scotland.
So have u
U got ur dots

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What time's that in the Great Britian DB? I've got a bottle of rum that needs finishing off!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So you've got sonic weapons against remote viewing - ( wheres your cute wife now I can see her )

www.history.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
Scotland.
So have u
U got ur dots

There are no dots to connect, you dates are wrong.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
They've spent nearly two millennia trying to convert the world...by brute force when threats of eternal damnation didn't work.

Thats true for pretty much every ideology in existence though. Whether or not a given ideology has had the opportunity to truly hammer it home from positions of power & influence is the only real difference.

The "end times" is probably an accurate theme for our current time. However, Im not sure the strictly religious connotations are accurate, nor is the end result a foregone conclusion.

Throughout history, large shifts in the development of our tools always leads to disruption. However, the scale is different now and it is all exacerbated by modern social engineering and the technology that is right on the cusp of being truly implemented into our civilization.

I believe Elon Musk kinda goes in the right direction, though I strongly disagree with him on specifics.

This is all obfuscated by more immediate concerns, like medical tyranny, centralized dependency, etc. Serious problems in their own right, that only amplify the possible negative impact of what will happen in the coming years.

In that, warnings from religions like Christianity should probably be taken quite seriously. Not so much from any supernatural prescience, but as a projection into the future based on human nature, progression of technology, and an inevitable conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join