It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: COVID like a flu, lockdown more harm than good and COVID policy is fundamentally wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dr. Avi Mizrachi, director, coronavirus department, Shamir Medical Center (Assaf Harofeh), Tel Aviv says, "The country's hospitals are not collapsing, the lockdown does more harm than good and the policy for dealing with COVID is fundamentally wrong."

“My impression is that if 1 is, it’s only flu and 10 is a colossal disaster, we’re between 2 and 3, at most. "

Lockdown a mistake
A number of senior physicians are convinced: that Israel needs to switch gears in its handling of the pandemic.

The Germans claimed that the virus wasn't as fatal as originally thought months ago:

Obviously, neither Isreali doctors, nor German know what they are talking about, surely they are paid by Trump to lie (eyeroll).
Here in the US we are blessed with Kamala Harris who just the other day said, "and here we're looking at over 220,000,000 (!!!) Americans who just in the last several months died. Yikes!

edit on 10/23/2020 by BlissSeeker because: kamala

edit on 10/23/2020 by BlissSeeker because: israel

(post by BlockDrop24 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlockDrop24
The Republicans also think of COVOD-19 as a conspiracy by Bill Gates to push for vaccines.

shrinke.me...

How would someone come to that conclusion, I wonder.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have been saying that this virus is not as bad as they say it is for everyone since March...from looking at evidence they already had about it back then. We were not prepared back then though, not enough personal protection stuff for the hospitals, so it was necessary to close things down initially, that is what was being said by the CDC right from the start.

But it became politicized and the fear mongers spread doom and gloom with the aid of Media that wanted to increase people's reliance on them.

Yes, this is really bad for old people with a compromized immune system, especially when people get really old or on meds that block their immune system for certain conditions. Also it is bad for people who had chemotherapy that compromised their immune system. Being overweight does not in itself cause problems, but metabolic diseases can increase risk too.

This disease is very transmittable, it passes from person to person quickly and coupled with some medical conditions and other illnesses, it can have a drastic outcome. We should have switched over to protecting the most vulnerable long ago and in areas where disease is a problem, mandate masks in areas where social distancing is not possible. There is no problem with social distancing, but in the most vulnerable situations. Most of us have partial immunity to this disease, science shows that. Also science shows a few other things, like we have made mistakes in how to treat this disease, learning from our mistakes is important, covering them up is not good, take some of the unnecessary meds away from the people that increase risk of a bad covid disease. It will lower the risk, coming off these meds needs to be overseen by a doctor or side effects may cause great harm, some need to be weaned off, others could be switched to lower risk meds. Trouble is doctors are having a hard time with appointments, because of the risk of disease transmission, so it makes it hard to fix things.

Look at this article, it seems to say something it does not say in the title to some people. It says risk of contacting the virus does not increase with old age, people have the same risk of contacting the virus, but it says the outcome of the disease is worse and the mortality rate increased with old age is much worse. This disease is easily transmitted.

scitechdaily.com...

Also innate immunity can fend off this virus with a minor illness but that goes down with age or certain health conditions or meds used to control certain health conditions. This includes the T and B cells, and they have found B cells have their own memory...so liver problems from consuming things you cannot properly detox can lead to a reduced B cell immunity because the body cannot fight if it can not increase immune cells fast enough which are made in the liver. Also, specialized lipids in cells can suppress viruses, people who are too skinny and do not have enough of this kind of lipid available are also at a higher risk, too skinny is just as bad as too fat. The body will store toxins in fat cells if the liver is overwhelmed, it is not just fat in fat cells, there are complex processes at play.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlockDrop24

That's because he organized Event 201:

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

centerforhealthsecurity.org...

And CDC owns Corona virus patent:

PRIORITY CLAIM
This application claims the benefit of U.S. Provisional Patent Application No. 60/465,927 filed Apr. 25, 2003, which is incorporated herein by reference in its entirety.

STATEMENT OF GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
This invention was made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an agency of the United States Government. Therefore, the U.S. Government has certain rights in this invention.

FIELD OF THE DISCLOSURE
This invention relates to a newly isolated human coronavirus. More particularly, it relates to an isolated coronavirus genome, isolated coronavirus proteins, and isolated nucleic acid molecules encoding the same. The disclosure further relates to methods of detecting a severe acute respiratory syndrome-associated coronavirus and compositions comprising immunogenic coronavirus compounds.

Patent no: US7220852B1
2007-06-28
Assigned to THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS REPRESENTED BY THE SECRETARY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
patents.google.com...

The CDC, frankly, is a vaccine company; it owns 56 vaccine patents and takes big donations from too many large entities, including the Gates Foundation, to maintain integrity.
childrenshealthdefense.org...

Bill Gates father is into Eugenics, started Planned Parenthood: catholicstand.com...

So, yeah, the Gates are a threat to humanity.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A lot doctors have joined to resistance

WORLD DOCTORS ALLIANCE

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thnx for the article on age, good to know. I am not on meds and have worked to stay off them. People whom I know are on meds are on several different things. And the preexisting conditions issue is sad but a reality and if I recall, obesity and diabetes were at the top.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
a reply to: rickymouse

Thnx for the article on age, good to know. I am not on meds and have worked to stay off them. People whom I know are on meds are on several different things. And the preexisting conditions issue is sad but a reality and if I recall, obesity and diabetes were at the top.

Obesity does not effect it really, it is the metabolic condition that causes the obesity. If your liver is taxed by overeating or eating lots of junk food, it is busy and can't help as much to protect you from this virus. If your fat cells contain decent lipids and not much stored toxins, it isn't that much of a risk increase. The liver has lots of functions in the body, so do the kidneys, kidneys don't just make you pee.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I believe they were hoping to cause fear by making up some disease that was demonstrably more Transmittable Than the flu, at least somewhat similar in level of harm. And that is what COVID-19 is. Anyway they compared it they will. Who is they? Do you know man. It’s just gonna keep going and going and going. Until. I’m so tired of us Poupee poop.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Its crippling us here in the UK and the damn government will not back down from their absurd narrative. That would be far too embarrassing for them so they would rather continue to ruin, financially break and yes kill their electorate.

Sorry guys any opportunity to bitch about this bloody nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Imo it is not as bad for most but at the same time it's bad for too many which need to be hospitalized to recover.
It's all either to avoid overflooding the hospitals or to commit the economical suicide.

new topics

top topics

join