It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Per Your Request, Joe...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Always remember, Ladies, Gentlemen, and progressives... Be careful what you wish for.

Biden: I NEVER said I'd ban fracking!
Trump: You're on tape saying it, Joe.
Biden: Then show the tape!
Trump: Ok, I'll show the tape.

The tape:

edit on 23-10-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Apparently Joe doesn't understand how airplanes work...

Or electricity....since nuclear is the boogie man.

Promises for people too dumb to know the truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

We need some good internet sleuth/someone with a lot of time on their hands to go through the internet and get the rest of these videos. Pair up the videos where Joe is saying one thing, and then saying the opposite.

ETA- Before anyone suggest it: it’s not gonna be me. I don’t have much time on my hands. I shouldn’t even be on here now. 😂
edit on 23-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Last night in the debate, right after he said that, he changed his stance. Something about government I think. I wonder if someone was talking in his ear trying to get him to change his story?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If he would lie about something that he should know is out there and can be found out, what else would he lie about?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It makes you wonder if Joe is really that senile or if Joe is just a bad liar.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Last night in the debate, right after he said that, he changed his stance. Something about government I think. I wonder if someone was talking in his ear trying to get him to change his story?

I wondered that too, because when he wasn’t smirking at Trump with his stretched back face, he was looking down at his podium, and there was a piece of paper there, because at one point he picked it up and put it back down. But I wondered if he was listening to something else, because he would stare down at the podium and look like he was concentrating on something, such as listening to someone who wasn’t Trump or that bitch moderator.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe Joe does not understand how Youtube works?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I doubt it. He probably doesn't remember all of what he has said, but did recall that in a more recent speech he was specific about federal land (the speech where he was saying he wouldn't allow pipelines).

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
While we are at it, take a look at this:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I doubt it. He probably doesn't remember all of what he has said...

This.

The joys of going senile, where every day is like a new start.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I noticed it and wondered the exact same thing... Someone must have told him to say that he only said he'd ban fracking on federal property. That's still, if I'm not mistaken, 90% of fracking.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Apparently Joe doesn't understand how airplanes work...

Or electricity....since nuclear is the boogie man.

Promises for people too dumb to know the truth.

Or a diesel generator or propane for the fact when wind turbines blades are falling off.

Yay! not so free energy!
edit on 23-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Per Your Request, Joe.

Sad part is there are IDIOTS that agree with him.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

its why i think ALL politicians are full of snip, dont matter the party, they all say one thing when it suits the audience they are speaking to and another when it suits a different audience, is there a single politician anywhere on the planet that has ever stuck to their beliefs, when votes are required then the words that come out of their lying mouths will change like the wind

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

His stretched back face, LMAO. You'll also notice that he's been wearing a disposable facemask ever since Trump told him we all see Biden's facemask, biggest facemask we've ever seen.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

While we are at it, take a look at this:

Yeah, Biden is definitely somewhere else then, and he did that look numerous times, and would shake his head, etc, as if he were responding to something else. I don’t think it’s that he’s reading, though. It looks like he is listening intently to something else.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I doubt it. He probably doesn't remember all of what he has said...

This.

The joys of going senile, where every day is like a new start.

Every smell is brand new...

ETA: Waiting for one of these days when someone asks him about Hunter's illegal and immoral activities to reply with "I have a son? I have a son! That's awesome, man! I have a son!!!"
edit on 23-10-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It makes you wonder if Joe is really that senile or if Joe is just a bad liar.

The deepstate (DNC,GOP,MSM,Social Media,?) has gotten so complacent with getting away with their BS that have no fear about lying because the MSM and social media will be there to protect,hide,and scrub their lies. Unfortunately for them the lies are so great they can't keep up with it for the time being.

Give it another 5 years and the internet where most if not ALL of the lies that have been exposed will be shutdown and controlled like tv .radio, and print is controlled today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join