It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay if there is a NWO where do I go to discuss this aspect of it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So which forum on ATS would you go to discuss actually organizing a group to fight TPTB? The supposed 'NWO'.

Like where to start. If it's even allowed to be discussed?

Secret societies ruling the world. Keeping us down, oppressing us, using us as slaves deluded into thinking we're free?

Where do we go, and what do we do to deal with it? Not willing to play by their rules, because you never win the game if you play it the way they've designed it to be played.

How do we organize? How to go about it without them using some BS tactics like calling you a terrorist organization or some thing and shutting you down before you even start?

I'm tired of living in a world where everyone is all talk no action. I want to get proper discussion going once and for all about how we go about actually changing that.

What do you do when the people you pay to protect you are not protecting you. When the only choice of people to elect are running your nation for their own benefit?

How do you get actual democracy when what you're told is a democracy isn't?

How do we change the world instead of impotently writing on the internet.

So say there is a NWO, say there are individual or groups running this world for themselves happily throwing us all under a bus to get wwhat they want, how do we end it?

I'm looking for discussion. But the end goal is action. Or is this the thing, we're only allowed talk these days and nothing else?

Sorry is this is the wrong place for it, but if so where is the right place? I know I am not alone in feeling this way surely?
edit on 23-10-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a line.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I think the NWO Forum, which you're in, is the best place to discuss trying to stop us but be forewarned, we have our All Seeing Eye on you.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the NWO Forum, which you're in, is the best place to discuss trying to stop us but be forewarned, we have our All Seeing Eye on you.

Shhhh! You're not supposed to tell people that

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
and to make it clear I am not looking to start anything violent.Not trying to start a terrorist cell or anything lol.
I believe there are plenty of peaceful options to change the world, but they of course do require some kind of actual physical presence and action.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

D'OH!

I mean, carry on citizen, continue to use your cell phone and social media.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Funny. lol

But I am being serious on this subject matter. I'm tired of all the talk and sweet eff all else. I want to change the world, and hopefully for the betterment of all.
But I know I can't do it on my own.

edit: late/early here, gonna try catch some Z's and check back in later.
edit on 23-10-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: as stated in post

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Funny. lol

But I am being serious on this subject matter. I'm tired of all the talk and sweet eff all else. I want to change the world, and hopefully for the betterment of all.
But I know I can't do it on my own.

End lobbying for a start. Money out of politics is the cure for many of our ills.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The biggest weapon the individual has is ending your electronic payments whjch generate over 7,000,000,000,000 a year in fees on the low end. That is magically created money which gets washed by our defense budget to continue infinkte global warfare. Remove your deposits from their banks.

Only use their credit lines to leverage the ownership of physical gold, silver, platinum group metals. But you better be good with your math, or you'll lose money on interest. Take advantage of the 12-21 month internet free promo rates and develop a plan that makes sure you keep as much of it as possible before you sell of what's left to cover the debt before the end of the promo. I been doing this for years and if your good you can keep building your reserves every year without paying any interest on it. It is allocated and secure after all.

On the propoganda war front, bombard the social media feeds of your local government with nonstop truth bombs so the locals in your community can start making informed decisions.

And whatever you do, DO NOT follow Augustus into a bar after he serenades you with sweet words. Nobody ever seems to see them again.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Secret societies ruling the world. Keeping us down, oppressing us, using us as slaves deluded into thinking we're free?

Wow. hyperbole much? Besides, how do you know. They're secret.

How do you get actual democracy when what you're told is a democracy isn't?

I don't want a democracy. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Democracy is mob rule where half the people have an IQ 100 or less.

MISTRUST PEOPLE WITH A CAUSE.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've always thought a mass move toward voting for issues rather than individuals/parties would be a good start.

It would be a fair representation of society and it's values. It might not please everyone but I'd feel a lot more comfortable forced to live with a policy based on majority vote that bs shifty politicians. Do away with political parties and go straight to the issues. That would be democratic. We could still have secondary votes based on competence/experience that put people into the jobs paid out at average civil servant wages. Nothing fancy, just prestige to add to a resume.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Man you seem pretty touchy today between this and your other thread in a similar vein.

How do we organize? How to go about it without them using some BS tactics like calling you a terrorist organization or some thing and shutting you down before you even start?

I'm tired of living in a world where everyone is all talk no action. I want to get proper discussion going once and for all about how we go about actually changing that.

I dunno chief. You seem pretty gung ho for some action. But you seem to be one of those people who want other people to do the work. You just started the process dude. This thread. This is where we organize. Organize us oh Captain my Captain. What actions shall we take?

You are now the leader of the new world order resistance.

As a first course of action, I shall start a gofundme to acquire funds to allow us to expand our operations. As official nwo resistance treasurer, i'll make sure it all goes towards the cause.

edit on 23/10/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I am a little confused, why would anyone say IF there is a NWO agenda anymore they don't hide, it is not a secret, they have websites and all of the last presidents and most high officials in the world have used the term in speeches NWO.
The other terms new Green deal and Great Reset, Sustainable Development all the same.
They make if sound really great, but look deeper and you see it controls everything and everyone!
www.weforum.org...
The U.N. in a New World Order

www.foreignaffairs.com...

www.coe.int...

Addressing the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York on 25 September 2018, the President of the Republic reiterated the need to tackle inequality – the root cause of the global imbalances – so as to be able to build a new world order.

www.gouvernement.fr...
These people in this video explain, they are the NWO!

Since it made its entry on to the world stage, COVID-19 has torn up the existing script of how to govern countries, live with others, and take part in the global economy in a dramatic way. Professor Schwab and CEO and Founder of the Monthly Barometer Thierry Malleret explore these disruptions in their new book, COVID-19: The Great Reset.

The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.

PDF
BRINGING IN THE
NEW WORLD ORDER
Liberalism, Legitimacy, and the
United Nations
By MICHAEL N. BARNETT*
home.gwu.edu...
edit on 23-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They are slowly outing themselves and getting more bold. It's bankers and corporate elite. Goldman Sachs just got dinged hard, but then made a big push on the markets by crashing some stocks.

I have an investment that went into a freefall because of it... and at the end of each day someone was scooping up 100k+ shares at discount price, gee, I wonder what entity that was. It's all fixed, woven into the system where the top just move a little here or there to keep power.
edit on 23-10-2020 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

D'OH!

I mean, carry on citizen, continue to use your cell phone and social media.

Spot on D'OH

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Funny. lol

But I am being serious on this subject matter.

1. Make the 2 party dodo birds STFU about talking and focusing on the irrelevant same BS issues year after year such as : economy,immigration, SS,Medicaid, Healthcare, racism or any ism, Foreign matter ,etc .

2. Force the 2 party dodo birds to ONLY FOCUS ON THE RELEVANT ISSUE and discuss solutions for minimizing conflict of interest such as: term limits, undoing lobbying with technology, undoing the need for fund raising with technology, close the revolving doors between private and public sectors, real efforts for transparency, and getting rid of the Corporations that pick our president for us such as the DNC,GOP, and the Commission on presidential debates for starters.

It makes no sense to discuss any of the issues listed on step 1 with a group of individual that are riddled with conflict of interest. Its the equivalent stupidity of going to the MOB and asking them to fix crime in your area. Yet both party do it and the individual republicans and democrats fall for it every single Freakin time.

Notice how none of the stuff listed in 2 is discussed by the two parties or the MSM. Its a no go for both, I wonder why?

3. Tell your favorite MSM nutjob [insert Hannity,tucker,Cooper,Cuomo , etc] to STFU about blaming the OTHER party for everything where they dont have a voice and hold their own party accountable where they DO have influence and a voice.

Their job is to tell you what you want to hear and keep you angry or fearful of the OTHER side so you keep spinning on the hamster wheel and not focus on where you can change things.

They created the system and they DONT want change. That is why its all about distraction, misdirection and designed to not acknowledge or focus on the elephant of the room which is conflict of interest.

Good luck political parties have evolved from a team sport to a religion and people are willing to lose family and friends over their party.

edit on 361031America/ChicagoFri, 23 Oct 2020 16:36:52 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well just what NWO do you support? The world is gradually changing every day. Until we go extinct there is going to be lots of people doing stuff with some kind or order.

For some of this globalist satanic stuff, it is a concern with their eugenics agenda. With China going through its one child policy, it has created a tough breed in terms of human rights.

When people like Micheal Aquino are high up in military intelligence and pushing Adrenochrome on kids, it sets a troubling standard of just what the military is fighting for. Jessie Czebotar has been one to testify to this. The history of Micheal Aquino is full of a lot of creepy stuff.

Cathy O'Brien and Fritz Springmeier are some others that describe just how rough some of these guys play.

Karen Brewer is one is Australia talking about a lot of the institutionalized and high profile abuse going on after reviewing all the submissions into a recent Royal Commission on child abuse.

There are others talking about bits and pieces, sharing their experiences. Know some people brought up by the state, some good and bad in the system. Can be a rough place at times.

There is a very long history to issues of abuse, grandparents do have some very rough stories, beatings where regular. History books contain a lot of trauma.

So what can we do? Burn it all and go back to the stone age don't sound good. Working to make sure the next generation does not get it as bad as the previous is a good realistic direction. The world has been a mess for a long a time, we won't fix it all, but if we can fix some of it that is something. Many things are outside of our control.

One bad apple at a time seams to be a good responsible and realistic approach to this madness. The are lots of conflicting he said - she said stuff around. If you can sort out any of the facts from the fiction, it helps build and share a clearer picture of the actual situation.

To be confronted with 1000's of military, medical, government, legal and corporate personnel that all subscribe to Luciferain philosophies and Billions in black markets is challenging. According to Karen Brewer, parliament house would be an fairly empty place if all of the abuse issues got cleaned out. I do wonder just what China has on Dan Andrews for him to get rewarded for is authoritarian stance?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Maybe chinese have Dan Andrews on video tape with litle childs....that would be good tool to force him do what ever they ask.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yep, with the recent story on Hunter Biden it is how they roll.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Study Mystic & Secret Sciences.
Then figure a way to use what you learn to get strong enough to engage Puppet masters.
Puppet masters pull the strings of the musicians playing the music you dislike...
Is probably a complicated process.
But not impossible.

Just make sure you do not become that which you dislike if you learn secrets that make them masters otherwise you were never any better then them.
That is the balance.

Example-
If some puppet master exist primarily in astral realms or alternative dimensions how can you engage if you only see their manifested reality and not their actual reality?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Learn astral travel... Try to astral travel with a team like in the movie a nightmare on Elm Street dream warriors eventually. Build a astral team strong enough to cross over and return after completing actions in the astral.
Learn remote viewing to view them...
Some may live as djinn inside the planet.
See what I mean if you only seek the issues with humanity you won't see them. You will doubt their existence. This gives them power.
edit on 10/24/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join