It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Carlin - Germs and the Immune System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Was watching a bit of George Carlin and this one popped up. I couldn't help but feel like it's somewhat topically relevant for these current 'trying times'.

Makes me wonder what he'd have to say about all this were he still around. He was always good at cutting through the bull# of society and had no problem telling anyone and everyone just how #ed up they are.

It's George Carlin so, if you have sensitive ears that cringe at the sound of naughty words you may want to pass.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This has been my attitude my entire life. Every word of it. But, when I talk about it, people usually give me a look of disgust and take a step back.

I love George Carlin, but somehow I've never seen this clip until now. So thank you for the post. And I can totally relate and agree with everything he's saying.

What I do know is that I almost never get sick. I didn't even get chicken pox until I was 26 years old. They told me that at that age, the symptoms will be much more severe. That the pain and suffering would be immense. I was prepared for 2 weeks of hell. But nothing happened. Just a couple days feeling a little under the weather along with a bunch of little blisters all over my body. They said the itching would be intense, but try not to scratch. But, their really was no itching. After 2 weeks of quarantine I went back to work.

Hopefully, if I do end up eventually getting COVID, I will experience something similar.

join