It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internment camps NZ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I guess it is nice to be in a country with a population that of typical big city in America on the other side of the planet on a island out in the middle of nowhere...

You go boyz...lol

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The virus is not deadly
It’s innocuous

The only thing that’s been definitely debunked beyond all doubt is this Chinese virus. It’s most definitely NOT responsible for the fake overinflated number of deaths that are being attributed to it

99.996% survival rate and even LESS chance of even catching it

Quarantine - for what?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
And those numbers are from the CDC (the go-to source for the easily-manipulated media-fed fools who claim this harmless virus is worth changing the world for - you are WRONG people. The virus is NOT deadly, according to the CDC)
edit on 24 10 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
a reply to: chr0naut

I guess it is nice to be in a country with a population that of typical big city in America on the other side of the planet on a island out in the middle of nowhere...

You go boyz...lol

and we don't have any internment camps, either.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Those people gave up freedom long ago.
No way to stop the camps.
Re-education facilities, or so word on the street is.

No 2a for them, no freedom.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You will not explain how infections spread.

Why is it people get the same symptoms from the same things. Such as water infections from a swimming pool? STD's have been used to prove adultery. HIV is trackable by sexual partners.

All I hear is "I'm an anti vaxxer and infections are not real!"

Which is utter bollocks.

Hey I'll concede that it doesn't matter what the cause of infections are. I won't concede on how they are spread. Because I'm telling you right now that you do not just develop full blown AIDS. There's a cause and a catalyst and it isn't 'toxins'.

Then I ask you why the hell are terrorists trying to produce ricin when all they have to do is trigger people to death?

I'll ask again, seems with toxins I could kill anyone. What toxins are we talking?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm fairly certain the populace wanted greater gun control. Not that holding a gun makes you any more free.

Chr0naut correctly pointed out your cities are burning. What's more is there's plenty of threads about evil fascist lefties and unconstitutional lockdowns and the like.

What's your second amendment done for you other than give you a 'safety space' feel when you're next to your gun?

A gun is a tool. New Zealand have re-education facilities? Apparently you have corrupt education facilities. Nowhere on a firearm or it's manual is it described as an education aid.

Don't be a tool.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

And i explained that this is not easy thing for me to yet have clear picture of all things, and even harder would be to write detailed story . This has been supressed knowledge for long time, you cant exactly read about it from medical books, because they support the another theory.

In another words , this is secret knowledge that they have been silenced on purpose.

It`s all about do people believe in germ theory or the other, terrain theory .

Toxins cause harm and even death, so i am not sure do i understand why you ask about risin ...if you would take enough risin it would kill you. With using toxin like risin and with higher quantity, terrorist could potentially kill many people if they succed in right delivery system.

I doubt infections spread as they claim...there has been experiments done that dont support the current narrative , at least not in all cases..In the Spanish flu time, they tryed to get people infected with it on purpose, it was done with science and they failed...the infection did not spread to test subjects.

Do Germs Actually Make You Sick? SHOCKING Hypothesis From Dr. Thomas Cowan MD
edit on 25-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ricin is a toxin that's produced by a plant.

Alcohol is a toxin produced by a simple fungus.

Viruses can produce toxins but it's rare because it's not in their nature to destroy their host.

Bacteria produce toxins.

Animals produce toxins.

The problem I'm having is you are failing to explain how unspecified toxins create infections in humans. How those infections spread without a catalyst, host or producer.

Alcohol poisoning will not give me an infection. It may weaken my immune system but it won't give me aids or ebola no matter how hard I hit that bottle. I must admit though that the idea of toxins = infections would be wonderful, in that make belief world we could extend lives and cut right down on premature deaths.

But it's not real. Anything the body produces or metabolizes can technically be toxic. But Urea can't give you impetigo. Too much sugar doesn't give you the flu.

In essence you are saying that 1000's of years of medical history and practice are wrong. Most importantly the more recent 200 years of medical expertise is wrong. The problem with your thesis is the knowledge you're condemning is practical and has plenty of reassuring treatments that could only work if the science behind the cause and effect is sound. The cause and effect is infectious diseases.

I'm seemingly allergic to shellfish. I have a reaction to shellfish, that's a reaction to something I've consumed that my body says is toxic. I remove the toxins (naturally) and my reaction subsides. Nowhere in that is there an 'infection' I won't catch the flu by consuming shellfish.

Ricin might kill me but it won't give me COVID. As I said terrorists develop chemical weapons, they've tried biological too. Now a biological weapon might produce toxins in my body that will kill me but that's a little bit of info that poo poos the whole 'toxins are infections' malarkey.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Are you aware of the risk the virus poses to the individual and the population at large? We haven’t done this yet and no zombie apocalypse. The risk this virus poses is blown out of proportion. You are far too excited about locking people away from their families in cages with rigid security.

a reply to: Pilgrum

edit on 26-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join