It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internment camps NZ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The camps you refer to are quite literally isolation hotels, anyone returning to NZ must spend two weeks in managed isolation at an available facility. While I cannot speak for every facility, the general reviews seem ok (excluding the heavy strain on wifi bandwith), 3 meals a day, transport to a isolated outdoors exercise facility for some outdoor time, a booze allowance etc.

The fencing and increased police/military presence is to reduce interactions with media and members of the public, and to minimize the number of idiots who attempt to escape from isolation, whether to get more alcohol, visit friends, or attend funerals.

During your stay at a "hotel" you are tested on the 3rd and 12th day for covid, if positive you get relocated to a facility set up for positive patients only (I have no comment on the reliability of testing). While we don't have a lot of information on these facilities, until recently there were not a lot of people at them (your video is from back in August),

NZ is getting an influx of cases now due to the recent import of skilled workers which is angering locals. These workers were supposed to have been tested in their home countries, and be isolated for 2 weeks prior to flying to NZ on a chartered flight, before facing another 2 weeks isolation in a "camp" in NZ. Currently I think 11/440 fishermen isolated at their airport hotel have tested positive on day 3 testing.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Oh my # god, that's basically imprisonment! What if you have 'Covid' and your kids don't? Are you separated and held there? This is just INSANE. I can't actually believe what he is saying and how people aren't freaking out right now. WTF.
We are living in some kind of dystopian nightmare.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is being openly discussed in Canada in the government (i'm not sure of the set up with government there but it's like their parliament)

If you return from a province to another they sort of say you will be held there - the guy responding talks so fast in order to skim over the sketchiness imo:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: chr0naut

So everything is fine...nothing to see here move along

Just because they use hotels dont mean that the whole operation is good, it`s very far from good....it`s evil.

Nope. Nearly every one of those hotels has there own web page. Why don't you look them up?

And you clearly dont know that the covid test have been debunked Months ago , with many people and now the lawyers from different countrys are using that fact as the evidence against the goverments....you must be goverment shill-

About eight years ago, I did a science project with my children who were still at school at that stage, where we extracted DNA from a potato, amplified it through PCR and drew some conclusions about the observed results for their school science projects. I did all that in my kitchen. These days, I could go further with a cheap CRISPR kit (just over $100) and make some genomic changes then re-run the PCR to verify that they had occurred.

Clearly, you have no idea of any of this and assume that everyone else is similarly uninformed.

Here's a link to doing part of the process at home as a kids science project: How to Extract DNA At Home | Kids Science Fair Project. Here's another bit: PCR on a shoestring: Build Your Own PCR Machine

Of course, PCR can be used for other DNA amplification tasks (so the results are easily measurable). That doesn't mean that it doesn't work as a genomic metrology tool for identifying the presence of COVID-19 genomic sequences.

Btw...you have good actors in NZ...that smiling Jacinda Ardern is one.....

It`s interesting that the model for having Internment camps seems to originate from China....

Internment camps

They use first the hotels etc to give rosy picture , but then they can change to not so rosy ....it`s much easyer in totalitarian China, the soldiers just come and take people to camps. In the West it have to be look different to not make too much noice..

There is absolutely zero medical reason to force anyone in to quarantine. This has not happenen in decades while we had similar flu seasons, so now all the sudden people need to be in quarantine.

But there aren't any camps. There aren't soldiers on the streets. We are also back out of the lockdown again with new daily cases in the single digits - and we have been for weeks.

If you persist in perpetrating kooky theories, partly based upon the misinformation of a poor photograph, then that's your own issue. In your own head, not in truth.

It's really all good here, we just had free and open elections and the populace have massively endorsed the Ardern government. That is because she is doing so well in many areas. The government wasn't elected on the basis of postal votes. The vote, which is mandatory here, was all done in polling booths and there was no coercion.

I didn't mind the Parliamentary balance that we previously had,of having a quite right-wing (NZ First) deputy Prime Minister and a center-left (Labour) Prime Minister, but the fact that they were working together might indicate that our politics isn't about partisanship but is more about administration of a nation. Oh well, at least the Pm has a track record of responsible and open governance.

We are all good here. We don't have riots going on. None of our cities look like Detroit or San Francisco. Our government was not in deficit (before the COVID-19 downturns and support packages took a bite). We have a heavily agrarian economy, but we also punch well above our weight technologically.

We are like wealthy and peaceful Pacific Islands (a bit like Hawaii was, but without the same crime rate).

edit on 23/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: kwakakev

I saw the video from NZ , Good video. So they have all the fences , police and military there...it dont look like nice hotel at all , it`s a freaking camp where security poeple are looking you , mask on and all ...jeez..

I've seen the videos from multiple cities across America.

America is on fire. There are soldiers using tear gas and rubber bullets against peaceful protesters. Their POTUS is in denial. Their states are essentially involved in a cold war against their central government. Their economy is in ruins. Unemployment went up to 22%. Numerous retail stores that have been stable for decades are closing for good. Manufacturing is not really picking up and people aren't buying. Their trade internationally is screwed. Other natural disasters like fires, hurricanes and tornado's are now no longer even reported on. Neither is their government in a position to bail out the affected areas, like they did in the past (o few years ago). The US government is propping itself up with handouts and tax cuts when it was already waaay in deficit. Panem et circenses.

The UK has been economically crippled by Brexit. Something that wasn't even needed in the first place and cannot make England any more sovereign than it already is. Although it's politicians haven't cut its lifelines entirely. It has had its share of riots and unrest (funny how these periods of unrest always coincide with right-wing 'conservative' monetarist governments like Thatchers. You'd think that the British would wake up that they have been better served with centrist governments).

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Are there Internment camps in New Zealand ?? Because this video seems to point that there is. This has nothing to do with coronavirus, the purpose of these kinds of camps is not protecting citizens , but to push tyranny forward. So obviously this is not good for people .

And secondly, the very test that would be used to determine who goes to camps cant be even used for diagnose or determine is there an infection. There is not even test for covid-19 or test that can show the virus. So next question is how they can then even determine who goes to camp, or who leave the camp. Not with any reliable test that's pretty sure.

WOW! If I didn't see the video, I wouldn't have believed it!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Are there Internment camps in New Zealand ?? Because this video seems to point that there is. This has nothing to do with coronavirus, the purpose of these kinds of camps is not protecting citizens , but to push tyranny forward. So obviously this is not good for people .

And secondly, the very test that would be used to determine who goes to camps cant be even used for diagnose or determine is there an infection. There is not even test for covid-19 or test that can show the virus. So next question is how they can then even determine who goes to camp, or who leave the camp. Not with any reliable test that's pretty sure.

WOW! If I didn't see the video, I wouldn't have believed it!!!

But the video does not say anything like in the OP. You are applying invalid inferences to what the video actually says.

And, the situation is over now, and has been for weeks.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

The PCR tests are the LEAST RELIABLE of all of the incredibly unreliable tests that are currently in use. funny that you’re bragging about your country using that sh!tty test.

Because you saw something negative about test on social media?

Educate yourself:

These are most - and least - accurate COVID-19 tests - SFGate

How Reliable Are COVID-19 Tests? Depends Which One You Mean - NPR

Testing the Tests: Which COVID-19 Tests Are Most Accurate? - IEEE Spectrum

Which test is best for COVID-19? - Harvard Medical School

The Latest in Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Methods and Availability - Good Rx

CDC Diagnostic Tests for COVID-19

LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is how they are manipulating the numbers to screw everyone everywhere.

Now you have it and you know what to do with it.

I like old People...I am an old People....so lets get this spitstorm cleared up ASAP.

You will find likely a Billion or more People Globally ....MMMmmm nope more like 2-3 Billion People Globally who will test positive for the bug that we are calling covid...but there is a spin to it all......this bug is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that CAN LIVE AND REPRODUCE COPIOUSLY IN ALL AREAS OF OUR BODIES IN 3 SIZES AND FORMS------ BACTERIAL----- VIRAL------ FUNGAL.

Thanks to Hulda Clark and others we now know this bug enters our bodies via Parasitic influences we consume through our foodchain.

The bug enters through the belly in bacteria size....travels to the bloodstream in viral size and then invades the entire body in fungal size.

Long story short.....the bug builds its empire in our Guts and if we have been infected that is always the first place we begin remediations......covid-cold version of this bug sucks because people who already carry a large population of this bug in their bellys as "bad gut bacteria" are at risk of catching the living bacteria in its viral size as a cold then experiencing CASCADE EFFECT as the live covid-cold triggers all of the "bad gut bacteria" in your belly to morph into viral size and flood your bloodstream enmasse.

Note.... the above estimation of infected people Globally is low-end....and the vast majority are carrying this bug in its bacterial size and form which is dormant and can happily live inside of you for your entire life if you are unaware of it and let it.

The more of the bug you have and the more areas you have it in before you catch it in its living viral sized form the more difficult it is for your body to battle its tactical morphing and copious hyper-reproduction.

However.....killing it in your belly is Step 1....thats its powerbase....if you clear out your gut and catch it in its covid-cold viral size then your body will treat it like any other cold and you will suffer cold-like symptoms only....the complications come when the viral size living bacteria enters a body full of bacterial and or fungal sizes of its direct relatives.

The older you are the higher the insitu population of this bug will naturally be....and because it can lay dormant for your entire lifetime MANY MANY MANY SENIORS carry it making them the most vulnerable group PERIOD..... young children are the least vulnerable because they may not be infected at all or may have an extremely small number of insitu " bad gut bacteria".......the scale is clear and obvious.....the older you are the more at risk you are if you are infected but ultimately the volume or number of bugs you have in your belly will determine how big of a battle you might have.

We get it by what we eat and we kill it with what we eat.Just as quickly.

Everyone especially Seniors should learn how to safely do it then choose a way to clean the parasites and bacteria out of their belly there are thousands of ways using natural food/plant based remedys ....and they should immediatly put good gut bacteria back in....Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother in or raw unpasturized saurkraut or kim-chi or yogurt or any lacto-fermented foods along with a balanced plant heavy diet.....then when or if they catch the covid-cold its just another cold.

So you see we can escalate the covid positive numbers up to the BILLIONS...because there have been Billions infected for many many many decades due to weponization of our food and water and environment against Humanity.

So really Billions of people will ultimately die with the DNA signature of this bug in them or with "covid" in them.

Do you see the trickery now they are trying to pull off.

Stand firm if just for one day.

www.bing.com...

edit on 23-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You believing the silly test is just like flat Earthers believe that the Earth is flat , and i am sure you can continue to push your claims forever just like the flat Earthers do. And when i know you just cant change your mind, i see no point of wasting my time on this with you, sorry . You can waste your own time by reading the wonderfull storys from WWW .

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I guess they need to prepare for 2-3 billion hotel rooms, because if they start ramp up testing in massive scale, the positive counts go sky high

I think you are in to something with pleomorphic....you might see this video interesting :

Amandha Dawn Vollmer

Her web site, the Yummy doctor :

The Virus Deception

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. Camps for cases? Cases based on a bad test not suitable for diagnostic purposes?
Sorry to literally repeat your post but I'd repeat it a hundred times, because it is so true. This is madness.

Madness? Questionable since it's part of a plan.
Germany had a very similar one in WW 2.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So chicken pox is just a toxin the body is removing?

So the person's full of crap??

Me thinks so. Bet hey throw enough crap at the wall and some of it will stick.

Your wall is still covered in # though

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I believe that large portion of what we generally speak as viruses are infact nothing more than bodys emergency reaction to toxins.

Think about it...we know the routes that body use to detox...the skin and lungs for example...When body try to expel the toxins, it uses these routes of elimination...like the skin and lungs. And if there is high amount of crap, or very toxic crap...lung can really get very inflamed, cytokines . If alot toxis enter the skin, we get chicken pox, measles ..

The most tragid cases are when very young babys are killed with vaccines, it is then called Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) . The amount of toxins that enter the very small babys is just too much to handle, the babys can not expel the toxins and they die.

So, what are the vaccines made? poisoneus ingredients. So the irony here is that not only they sell us the fake virus things like Influenza and corona but then say that the solution for it is to inject toxic ingredients to our body ....see how evill those people are..satanic people who want to hurt and kill people with vaccines .

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Non of that explains how infections are spread.

Unless the infection is just a catalyst for the body to expell toxins?

Then I ask you why the hell are terrorists trying to produce ricin when all they have to do is trigger people to death?

How do you explain aids? Evil satanic bum sex?

Dude I cannot take you seriously

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Hey i have trouble to understand also this , this is not a light subject...it`s complicated.

AIDS is not caused by virus, it caused by toxins that have damaged the immune system ,and also cause toxicity in cells . it has been a gigantic fraud from the start.

The narrative about viruses have many holes, the official version is not true. I hope humanity can seek the truth , because they use the lies as an excuse to poison people with their toxic syringes.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You believing the silly test is just like flat Earthers believe that the Earth is flat , and i am sure you can continue to push your claims forever just like the flat Earthers do. And when i know you just cant change your mind, i see no point of wasting my time on this with you, sorry . You can waste your own time by reading the wonderfull storys from WWW .

I once posted literally a video where the creator of the test says himself that it was never meant to be a diagnostic tool as it is unreliable as such. The comeback was because I didn't tell a time, he couldn't be bothered to find it himself and hence deprived himself of this fact. Let him stew in his oblivion. Like flat earthers, nothing will ever get through.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hey i have trouble to understand also this , this is not a light subject...it`s complicated.

AIDS is not caused by virus, it caused by toxins that have damaged the immune system ,and also cause toxicity in cells . it has been a gigantic fraud from the start.

The narrative about viruses have many holes, the official version is not true. I hope humanity can seek the truth , because they use the lies as an excuse to poison people with their toxic syringes.

www.oxfordreference.com...

The connection between Pleomorphism and the Henle-Koch postulates is interesting.

The late and respected Humanitarian Heroine Dr.Hulda Clark came to the same conclusions as this DR has....and Hulda identified many of these pollutant catalysts.Both Dr.s are close to the truths.

The intimate connection between the pollutants and the appearance of the pleomorphic bacteria and its impacts is hopefully satisfied with the PLEOMORPHISM TRUMPING THE HENLE-KOCH POSTULATES.

The truths cannot be hidden any longer.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeeh....check this video also. This doctor Vollmer is really great !

How to Heal Colds or Flu - Knowledge Is Power - Germs Are Not The Cause

And this :

The Deception of Virology & Vaccines | Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious

The deception will go down
edit on 24-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

THEY IDENTIFY CONSTANT CONSISTANT REACTIONS initiated by a single causality and then take those symptomologies and THEN ATTATCH FABRICATED NAMES TO THEM....AND WHA-LA A NEW DISEASE IS CREATED.

This bug within the confines of its 3 sizes and forms bacterial/viral/fungal infects EVERY AREA of our body.....the 4Bees.....Belly--Blood-Body-Brain........and each individuals body reacts slightly differently...each organ and constituency and the constellation of processes and chemical/neural reactions connected to such is impacted and damaged....there are literally THPOUSANDS of fabricated diseases out there that all have the same CAUSALITY.

They are fraudulently calling SYMPTOMS ....diseases in and of themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join