It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw the old folks, send-in the boomer-cleaners !

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What ?!?!
They LOVE our senior citizens !
So much, so much !

That's why they are sending positive COVID 'patients', INTO our old-folks homes.
Just like they were accused of doing in New-York earlier this year.

It's easy to say that health services are run by the provinces (states), but these dictates are coming top-down from the WHO, and are being obeyed by our useful-idiots at national, provincial (state), and local levels, worldwide.

Scamdemic !

CBC news : Quebec is using long-term care homes to house COVID-19 patients who aren't residents.

Family and loved-ones are not allowed to meet, but they send in supposedly positive COVID patients ?
Are they they just screwing with us, until we blow a gasket ?

"Why would you let them in where there's so many vulnerable people?" said an employee of a long-term care home in Châteauguay. CBC News agreed not to publish the person's name because they fear professional repercussions.

Free people are not-afraid to speak-up. Slaves are.

But it's ok, because the so-called 'experts' say so :

It can be done safely, expert says :
Christopher Labos, a Montreal cardiologist with a degree in epidemiology, said he believes opening red zones in CHSLDs for non-residents can be safe, as long as it's done correctly.

When in bloody hell are we gonna get over our fixation with believing everything 'experts' say ?

Is it not obvious that any entity with a false agenda to push, will buy the so-called 'experts', and use them to influence the sheep ?

Screw the damned sold-out 'experts' !

Please : no more kowtowing to these corrupt and compromised 'experts' !
A diploma does not do squat for trustworthiness !

IMHO : it's the exact opposite : the higher the diploma : the more focused, and less open the student.
PHD candidates are chosen, and to think there is no influence in whom is chosen, and that they are not selected and groomed for influential positions, is, well, ...

Useful-Idiot = Unconscious Enabler.

Stop fighting over false partisan BS, and let's all come-together, to choose a better path.

Their way is depression and death.
Let's choose peace and Love.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
They cost a lot less money to the healthcare industry dead than old. I think that's why it's happenning. I think that's why it happened in NY too. That's my theory. Plus in NY dead people means more democrat voters too, so win-win.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Well that's the quickest way to drive up the Covid death numbers. How are they going to scare us into hiding in our houses without a big death count?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

All I see in that article is Regional Health Authorities in Quebec doing this.

Can you give us a source that shows they are taking orders from the WHO or that WHO dictates this?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Are we but 'human resources' ?
Cattle ?

Maybe we get to a point, where we can no longer work, and are not getting 'cancer', nor are sick-enough, to provide them with 'cash-flow', that we are just not worth their bother anymore ?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Sleezebags and crooks, the lot of them !

A lot of folks are beginning to see the ruse, since they have been called-out for calling supposedly 'positive' results, from those BS tests, as 'COVID cases'.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Well that's the quickest way to drive up the Covid death numbers. How are they going to scare us into hiding in our houses without a big death count?

Not only that but TPTB have to justify the strength and depth of the lockdowns and restrictions and the hope that there is a "2nd Wave" to continue their clampdown and install their monitoring and controlling ideas and measures. Need loads of dead people to do that.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

OMGoodness, thanks to everyone who has written about uploading images...finally...here's a recent fav:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Not a source, to show that : sorry.

It takes a shovel, and some digging.

EX : my corporation mandated masks a couple of months ago. Ask the boss why, and the answer is : 'it's dictated by corporate health dept.'
Ok: searched corporate health for scientific documentation... LoL ! Nope : all they said was : 'we have mandated wearing masks, as recommended by the provincial health authority'.

Next : looked at Québec Health Ministry website, for any so-called 'scientific' info : nada. Except : that they recommend to wear a mask, based on the recommendations of the 'INSPQ'. ( Public Health Authority. )

But the 'INSPQ' just says they recommend masks, no science provided.

Then you gotta go digging further, for where they are getting their info, recommendations, policies, etc...

Oh gee ! Look at that little liny, at the bottom of their document : WHO : Rational use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
for coronavirus disease (COVID-19).

As you can see : no one source, or link.
It takes time, digging, and getting your hands dirty.

There was a technocratic coup in 2020, and they have taken-over.
The WHO is their ministry of health, that mandates what we all must do, with only slight variations on local levels.

Hope you're ready for your upcoming vaccine..

Unelected dirtbags, have assumed control.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

OMGoodness, thanks to everyone who has written about uploading images...finally...here's a recent fav:

Wouldn't it be sick if these Governors were infecting nursing homes on purpose to inflate the Covid-19 numbers .

Good thing that's not the case .

Oh wait

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Folks are not dying because they get sick : they are dying, because they are killed by a sick system.

When are we gonna wake-up, and rise-above their BS smoke-screens and two-bit circus distractions ?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think mandatory vax are coming as well...

But your OP states that Regional Health Authorities are taking orders or dictates from the WHO...

It's your claim.....where's the evidence....?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

This is Canada where the state pays for it all. No private pay means they become a huge drain on the state to maintain.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They are right. It can be done safely if done correctly. But there are 2 major issues with that:

1. CNA's are paid terrible wages. I've been a CNA in my younger days. I can tell you from first hand knowledge: CNA's will not do details. If you don't believe me, go into a nursing home and check out basic things like finger nails and beard length on the patients

2. ventilation. Are the COVID sections on sequestered ventilation systems? Or are they shared outside of the wards in any way? I'd be willing to be they are not. they are likely on a shared ventilation system with the entire building

Im sure there are other issues. But the 2 above make it clear to me that it cannot be done safely.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

This is Canada where the state pays for it all. No private pay means they become a huge drain on the state to maintain.

What are you talking about?

Canadian Government does not pay for old folks homes....

Canadian Government also doesn't control Provincial Healthcare....

We are also free to get Private Insurance....

Like wtf?

Pure ignorance...at least when I respond to a subject on the US...I try to at least know what I'm talking about...

edit on 10/23/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I like old People...I am an old People....so lets get this spitstorm cleared up ASAP.

You will find likely a Billion or more People Globally ....MMMmmm nope more like 2-3 Billion People Globally who will test positive for the bug that we are calling covid...but there is a spin to it all......this bug is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that CAN LIVE AND REPRODUCE COPIOUSLY IN ALL AREAS OF OUR BODIES IN 3 SIZES AND FORMS------ BACTERIAL----- VIRAL------ FUNGAL.

Thanks to Hulda Clark and others we now know this bug enters our bodies via Parasitic influences we consume through our foodchain.

The bug enters through the belly in bacteria size....travels to the bloodstream in viral size and then invades the entire body in fungal size.

Long story short.....the bug builds its empire in our Guts and if we have been infected that is always the first place we begin remediations......covid-cold version of this bug sucks because people who already carry a large population of this bug in their bellys as "bad gut bacteria" are at risk of catching the living bacteria in its viral size as a cold then experiencing CASCADE EFFECT as the live covid-cold triggers all of the "bad gut bacteria" in your belly to morph into viral size and flood your bloodstream enmasse.

Note.... the above estimation of infected people Globally is low-end....and the vast majority are carrying this bug in its bacterial size and form which is dormant and can happily live inside of you for your entire life if you are unaware of it and let it.

The more of the bug you have and the more areas you have it in before you catch it in its living viral sized form the more difficult it is for your body to battle its tactical morphing and copious hyper-reproduction.

However.....killing it in your belly is Step 1....thats its powerbase....if you clear out your gut and catch it in its covid-cold viral size then your body will treat it like any other cold and you will suffer cold-like symptoms only....the complications come when the viral size living bacteria enters a body full of bacterial and or fungal sizes of its direct relatives.

The older you are the higher the insitu population of this bug will naturally be....and because it can lay dormant for your entire lifetime MANY MANY MANY SENIORS carry it making them the most vulnerable group PERIOD..... young children are the least vulnerable because they may not be infected at all or may have an extremely small number of insitu " bad gut bacteria".......the scale is clear and obvious.....the older you are the more at risk you are if you are infected but ultimately the volume or number of bugs you have in your belly will determine how big of a battle you might have.

We get it by what we eat and we kill it with what we eat.Just as quickly.

Everyone especially Seniors should learn how to safely do it then choose a way to clean the parasites and bacteria out of their belly there are thousands of ways using natural food/plant based remedys ....and they should immediatly put good gut bacteria back in....Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother in or raw unpasturized saurkraut or kim-chi or yogurt or any lacto-fermented foods along with a balanced plant heavy diet.....then when or if they catch the covid-cold its just another cold.

So you see we can escalate the covid positive numbers up to the BILLIONS...because there have been Billions infected for many many many decades due to weponization of our food and water and environment against Humanity.

So really Billions of people will ultimately die with the DNA signature of this bug in them or with "covid" in them.

Do you see the trickery now they are trying to pull off.
edit on 23-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

When in bloody hell are we gonna get over our fixation with believing everything 'experts' say ?

Especially since there are a ton of real experts saying the opposite! Strange that people don't seem to care!

Groups of Drs. have banned together in every country to try and get the message across!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You guys need to Make up Your minds first before posting stuff like this .
I spent the last six months reading You all's saying the Virus isn't real The deaths are fake so How could any of these nursing homes be any problem at all ?

How many Real deaths do to this Virus do we have anyway ? the stats say 220,000 But according to you Most of thous are Not related to ANY virus .

Really Posters here flipflop to much one day its all the deaths are fake the next its governments' and states using the virus to kill people off the same one you say Kills NO ONE !

You do relize almost every one has stopped listing to any thing Trump spouts about this any more as for ATs well its a lonely place there are so few of You left .

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
No one said it was a hoax, the overblown reaction to it is. If you did the same thing with the flu, the result would be similar. Sick people were put in homes made for old people, the most susceptible people. I am no doctor, but even I could see that was a horrible idea.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Bump this thread back thru just for good measure.

top topics

join