It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristen Welker is doing great

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just to say, with the debate, Kristen Welker is doing great!

Tough questions, reasonable, great job to this moderator.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Meh
Less worse is not good

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Agreed. But I’m still waiting for her to throw down the mute hammer in tonights’s premiere of “Who Wants to be Prez?”...! I was hoping for Presidential Debate vs Whackamole. Alas this is good stuff and rather civilized.

She is doin great. Good call

edit on 22-10-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
better than expected but the bar was set pretty frickign low by wallace.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Hmm..Did Qnon get to Her > ?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Waaaaay better than Chris Wallace. Is it just me or does Joe Biden not a have a strong commanding presence? Mumbling and fumbling alot. Overall good debate. I wonder if Joe and Hunter will be placed in the same federal penitentiary?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have to agree she did a good job moderating the debate. She did ask substantive questions and did a fair job keeping control. She also didn't try to correct either candidate when they lied, which a moderator should never do because it's just going to devolve into chaos and your bias will show like Chris Wallace's did when he constantly corrected Trump but never corrected Biden's lies.

Sadly, she failed before she even started by picking topics that were friendly to Biden's campaign.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

EXCEPT, when Trump made a statement, she'd allow Biden to respond without her interrupting him... And then if Biden didn't give a good enough response she'd offer him 30 more seconds...Never once was Trump given that opportunity... And then she would attempt to move onto another question for Trump without allowing him time to respond to Biden...

Trump would respond regardless and after a few seconds she would talk over him so he couldn't be heard...For the entire debate...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool
Agree
She wasn't terrible
But she wasn't actually fair

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
She did tend to pick a little more on Trump, but considering her stance against him in reporting over the years, I was kind of satisfied that she was as reasonable as she was. it could have been a lot worse.

She did allow Biden to talk without interference when responding to Trump's statements by her inserting things more than she let Trump....but Trump did have a history of going overboard, so it was acceptable I guess.

When I saw her there moderating, I was thinking that she would be way more bias...she must have been taking prozac.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I share the same observations, however even though she was covertly helping Biden, she did a pretty good job moderating (unlike the other blatant irritating pro-Dems ones) and Trump was able to give his side of the story and did better than Biden, except for Healthcare maybe.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Shows how some people are able to adjust themselves properly, when they know Trump is going to win.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You liked the “You took immigrant kids from their parents and put them in cages you built?” question she asked Trump?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Waaaaay better than Chris Wallace. Is it just me or does Joe Biden not a have a strong commanding presence? Mumbling and fumbling alot. Overall good debate. I wonder if Joe and Hunter will be placed in the same federal penitentiary?

Joe has a freakish and creepy presence. He also clearly practiced that karate chop up-and-down arm movement he did 8 million times while looking in the camera all night- that is, when he wasn’t smirking, which he did every time Trump opened his mouth.

He started blinking a lot too after a bit- his speed and brain drugs must have started to wear off. And if they do any more face lifts/eye lifts on him, his eyes won’t be able to close.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

ORELEE?

She was a leftist bint who got called out and pretended to be non partisan.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

This is what I noticed as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Listen to Welker's reaction at around 10 seconds, where she says "Why would you do that?"

Listen to her tone when she says that. It's not a "Oh, please elaborate on your plane sir" tone of voice. It's an "Oh my God why did you just say that?" tone of voice. She knows he just made a huge error.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yes, she wasn't perfect but she was way better than expected. Even Trump told her he liked the way she was doing the job.

I think her career will be positively affected and she knows that. Smart woman and very good looking too, camera loves her.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think she did a far better job than any of the previous three "moderators" and she's also kinda hot.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Listen, she was good.

The small nit picks didn't bother Trump and honestly I didn't mind either.

The one thing done correctly was not being a combative moderator. That created a good environment to let them speak.

Overall, much better than Wallace and Guthrie.

Trump was also very respectful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join