It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Video Exposing the True Nature of Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

We don't need a photo op 2 weeks from election to think corrupt Joe "Big Guy"" isn't a failed and corrupt politician that's been using us for 47 years to line his own pockets.

What was he supposed to do, push the kid away?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You prefer ridiculous tax hikes and being used as a pawn? You need to work on your values.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

You need to look at the whole book man, not just the pictures.

Yeah — I do that with Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Empathy is a fine trait to have but it isn't paramount or even in the top 10 to a successful leader not to mention isn't gonna bring back the economy.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Come on Sookie, this is low info feed, what are you doing? You’re better than this.

The old hug and kiss the baby trick is old politician stuff.
edit on 22-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What was he supposed to do, push the kid away?

There was nothing obligatory about that exchange. It was honest, unscripted and spontaneous.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's a reflection of his character.

Could be....BUT he has been a politician for 47 years and one never misses a great photo opp. I don't think anyone wants to argue whether people think he is a nice guy, Trump is also a nice guy as many say once you are around him he is great. The last really nice President was Carter and he is a saint, but was a really crappy President, so maybe nice is not a big trait we should see as super important to be President.

Another part of Joe is he has lied consistently for those 47 years, his lying cost him a chance at being President 2 other times where he dropped out due to lies he made. His pathological lying has also turned him into a historical revisionist as he changes what he did in the past to fit whatever narrative he is pushing today, and what I mean by change is to swap his actions 180 degrees.

I also don't see him as smart in any way, but he thinks he is a G'damn expert in everything, and that is scary. Obama knows and has expressed he is not smart in any sense of the word and that Biden plays some role as if he has words of wisdom to cover it up when in reality he is freaken stupid.

Who says they graduated at the top of their class with 3 degrees and the reality is he graduated with one degree at the bottom of his class. Who votes for the wars and even stumps for hours in favor of war, but a few years later says he voted against them...He spent over a decade to stop school bus funds that were needed to end racial segregation. His crime bill put a lot of minorities in jail for much longer sentences than needed too, but you know Joe is all about helping them...He said he told Obama not to go after Bin Laden that we needed to do a few more things first, and then 4 years later he said he was the only one to tell Obama to go kill Bin Laden. I could go on 100 more times, but you all get my point.

Who says crap like "women listen to me...all you need is a double barrel 12 gauge" or "we should teach cops to shot people in the leg" words of wisdom right there...lol

edit on 22-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You’re better than this,

No I'm not.
You underestimate me.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

You’re better than this,

No I'm not.
You underestimate me.

I’m with you.

I’m very aware of the “my porch” mentality.

But, that’s not the world I want to live in.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Empathy is a fine trait to have but it isn't paramount or even in the top 10 to a successful leader not to mention isn't gonna bring back the economy.

Yeah. The economy isn't coming back easy, no matter who wins the presidency. I would rather Republicans won, and owned the economy they created. But they don't want it. Republicans are the people that will make Joe Biden win, and then blame the economy on Democrats.

I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

edit on 22-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Republicans are voting for a President. Democrats are voting for a therapist.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Republicans are voting for a President. Democrats are voting for a therapist.

No, I’m voting to remove the corrupt narcissist psychopath.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Yeah. The economy isn't coming back easy, no matter who wins the presidency. I would rather Republicans won, and owned the economy they created. But they don't want it. Republicans are the people that will make Joe Biden win, and then blame the economy on Democrats.

I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

So, if Republicans win and the economy becomes even stronger than it was prior to Chyna Virus, I'm guessing you'll admit you were wrong?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Joe Biden has an empathy that Donald Trump just lacks.

Really? Trump can hug people too:

Trump hugs, kisses and holds hands with mom of gunned-down NYPD cop as he hails her service and that of other fallen officers and demands death penalty for ALL police killers

Photos of Pres. Trump hugging fallen Marine's son go viral

WATCH: President Trump hugs tornado victims in Alabama

Thank you for that.
What I see here is ACTING, a reality show, not real human empathy.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From your typing finger tips, to God's finger tips!

Make it happen!

edit on 22-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

See it how you want .

I see a special needs kid sneaking through Joe Bidens Secret Service detail , and Joe Biden playing it off as best he can .

There are plenty of videos of Trump hugging kids.

It's what politicians do.
edit on 22-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: ShadowLink

That's great and all and it was a touching moment but really proves nothing.

It's a reflection of his character.

a reply to: Mark08

Joe touching kids isn't breaking news

This isn't the "Breaking News" forum.

This is a reflection of his everyday character, not his photo op character.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Come on Sookie, this is low info feed, what are you doing? You’re better than this.

Whaaaaat?? I try to see good in all posters that took their time to do so. But you know this statement isn’t true.
And you, Arnie are better than this.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

So do you hate Trump...

...Where I stopped reading your post...

That’s what an intelligent mind does. Stops when it’s convenient.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

...W

Where I stop reading yours...

If you read a few more words you would have seen it was a question and not a statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join