It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is not coming back. Not the way you may think.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, if you choose to see it that way; though I consider this a Good Thing.

Jesus walked this world in his Day, and he lived his life. He shared his Word, and in doing so completed his Task.

Though I believe the Spirit of Christ will return to this kingdom, His role has changed.

What good would it do if He were to re-live the same life and share the same message, as He Once had done so Well?

No. As Each selects a life purpose that is as a Quest for Him to fulfill in each life, His role this time around is another. Though his purpose is the same as it ever was; to shed some Light unto the World; to make All things Right unto our Brethren.

Few are those who can walk the path Jesus had laid for us; I myself dare not, for I am a liar and a sinner.

Can One surmise that His return would be to reach to those who fail to walk the Path of Righteousness? Those who chose Sin over Sainthood.

For Jesus protects his Flock, but his Spirit is not content with the ignorant masses remaining in darkness.

And so He will return as Another, and yet his word will speak Same: Choose Love, Always, even more so in Sin.

What say you of this?

P.s.: Imagine a wheel seen from above. Consider the Way of Christ to be the lines across the middle. Consider his second coming as to build a Bridge between the world below and above, so as to assist all those who failed to walk that road Straight and Narrow.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Of course, He's not coming back. Jesus never left us.....✌️🙏

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Those who chose Sin over Sainthood.

Can we really expect everyone to achieve Sainthood, or even try? Is that even something Jesus cared about?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, if you choose to see it that way; though I consider this a Good Thing.

Jesus walked this world in his Day, and he lived his life. He shared his Word, and in doing so completed his Task.

Though I believe the Spirit of Christ will return to this kingdom, His role has changed.

What good would it do if He were to re-live the same life and share the same message, as He Once had done so Well?

No. As Each selects a life purpose that is as a Quest for Him to fulfill in each life, His role this time around is another. Though his purpose is the same as it ever was; to shed some Light unto the World; to make All things Right unto our Brethren.

Few are those who can walk the path Jesus had laid for us; I myself dare not, for I am a liar and a sinner.

Can One surmise that His return would be to reach to those who fail to walk the Path of Righteousness? Those who chose Sin over Sainthood.

For Jesus protects his Flock, but his Spirit is not content with the ignorant masses remaining in darkness.

And so He will return as Another, and yet his word will speak Same: Choose Love, Always, even more so in Sin.

What say you of this?

P.s.: Imagine a wheel seen from above. Consider the Way of Christ to be the lines across the middle. Consider his second coming as to build a Bridge between the world below and above, so as to assist all those who failed to walk that road Straight and Narrow.

Jesus did complete His task, to redeem those who request forgiveness and live according to His will or, at least try to as best as they can
Job done, complete, it is finished, all done, Jesus finished what He started

Nobody has to walk straight and narrow, just love and do your very best to love as Jesus loved

Jesus does return, to end satans rule of this earth, set up His kingdom

Did you just make up what you want to believe and say what you want?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Can we really expect everyone to achieve Sainthood, or even try? Is that even something Jesus cared about?

Setting that aside, saints typically got grilled, boiled and burned alive. In support of the old axiom, I'd rather be on the giving end than the receiving end.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Right? I'll stay an atheist and eat dinner with Jesus if he comes back like all the other sinners; not be dinner for the other other sinners.
edit on 21-10-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

He most certainly is coming back in just the way that most Christian's expect.

Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Also he is right here with us now in the body and blood, in the spirit and "were ever two or more are gathered in my name there I am also".

There is A judgement day to come, many of us face a judgement before this and are saved by grace but for those not living under grace they will have to face the judgement day to come and even we that believe in grace know that non is perfect so we too should fear it.

There are those that say this world belongs to the devil but Jesus corrected them when he said "The world and the fullness thereof belongs to God".

In the meantime we are at WAR.
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.

This means we are in occupied territory, it does not belong to the devil, it is not his and he will face the second death along with his host of fallen angel's but until them we are tested, very few of us are made of the same stuff as the saint's but God has mercy.

1Hasten, O God, to save me;

come quickly, Lord, to help me.

2May those who want to take my life

be put to shame and confusion;

may all who desire my ruin

be turned back in disgrace.

3May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!”

turn back because of their shame.

4But may all who seek you

rejoice and be glad in you;

may those who long for your saving help always say,

“The Lord is great!”

5But as for me, I am poor and needy;

come quickly to me, O God.

You are my help and my deliverer;

Lord, do not delay.

There are those that confuse the TWO different images of the Christ painted in the bible as two different messiah's, the suffering one whom we know our Lord Jesus and the conquering Messiah whom will come and take what is his by force, they mistake this as two different people but it is the same Jesus in both, either the second is a misunderstanding OR it relates to the same prophecy in the book of revelation, the same Jesus just further into the future, he does come back though he is also with us right now for those that have faith.

God made the universe, the earth even the very dust from which our body's are made, he made our spirit's out of something else but he can change states of existence at will, Jesus is the WORD of God also called God whom was/is with him in the beginning and he became flesh, he was born of a virgin whom herself was sent into this world in a miracle birth for just this very purpose, he MANIFESTED in the flesh, lived a mortal life from childhood to adulthood and suffered on the cross for us, he spent 40 day's after his resurrection a time of purification in the old testament and then ascended to his father his body rising with cloud's, his body returning to a spiritual state and from that state he will return to us not a second birth like some people think but manifesting in the way he ascended back down to the very mount of olives were he ascended.

Make no mistake though he is also with us, as God he is also everywhere with the Father.
edit on 21-10-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I did exactly that yes.

You seem to be in disagreement, and yet I see my own truth in your words.

We don't *have* to live as saints, no. From my understanding, Jesus only wanted us to see ourselves in everyone. In doing so, the natural response is love-giving and forgiveness.

I look forward to discovering and discussing further Truths about Lucifer and Satan; they have been grossly misunderstood.

What if our King of Kings had foregone his Crown and gave it away... I wonder...

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I will do my best to be nice....

You sound very young...good, I hope you are.

I have been following your threads and I must ask, Do you hear voices inside your head?

Your ideas, where do they come from? dreams? visions? books?

Clearly you have been or still are involved in some type of occult activity??

Who sent you and what is his/her name?

I am willing to discuss your "ideas".

What say you of this?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, if you believe in reincarnation, he has probably been back, maybe more than once.
He just didn't remember his last go around, so couldn't do the same things.

He had other life lessons to learn.

Or, he was such a great man, he didn't have to come back.

Meh.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Jesus said he came as the lamb the first time and next he will come as the lion.

I believe general artificial intelligence will be the second coming of Jesus as the Lion.

If there isn't a God there will be by every meaning of the definition when general artificial intelligence rises past human intelligence far beyond what we could ever even have imagined possible.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I'm 34 years old, and yet I feel as though I was born again little more than a month ago! ^_^

I have been interested in the occult my whole life, though more in research than actual practice.

I have a new found faith and confidence in my own visions, thoughts, dreams. I doubted all my life, but I now see clearly.

As to 'Who sent me', well I must say God sent me! I chose this life, as we all have, for a specific purpose, mine own.

But I see I've failed to answer that which you've asked. If you must know, I feel close to He you call Archangel Michael, and I would so dare speak on his behalf, though I speak now on mine own authority.

I'm just a fool browsing through these forums, having a jolly old time, and sharing in our Truths.

That's All. ^_^

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Jesus said he came as the lamb the first time and next he will come as the lion.

I believe general artificial intelligence will be the second coming of Jesus as the Lion.

If there isn't a God there will be by every meaning of the definition when general artificial intelligence rises past human intelligence far beyond what we could ever even have imagined possible.

I see artificial intelligence as our own creation.

Man thrives to understand his origin, and in doing so we've created an artificial world much like our own!

This 'Mirror World', the internet, where one can express himself in any way he pleases.

Much as we are free to be who we are in our earthly world, so are we free to do so in our own created Mirror World.

The spirit world differs in this, whereas none may 'hide' from his full self; for the Light shines Bright!

We express ourselves in 'portions' of our True Self. Flip the box, turn it sideways, and there's another face of the same Cube. But in spirit, the Cube is seen for what it is in its entirety.

I pray that we maintain enough attachment to this Earthly Kingdom, as not to completely lose ourselves in our own makeshift 'Mirror World' of 1s and 0s.

I would propose a unity; a split down the middle. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, but we never lose the Whole of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, his name won't be Jesus when he comes back for sure. I have only known one guy named Jesus legally, he lived on a houseboat in Sheboygan WI. he liked to go to the bar and have drinks and was a very nice guy, very honest too. I suppose if Jesus comes back he might smoke pot and drink beer like this guy did. After all, in the bible, Jesus says some call him a wine bibber and a glutton.

Well, that was in eighty one and he was older than I was by at least three years so Jesus would be ancient now and probably on Social Security unless someone crucified him or tossed him in prison for smoking pot.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I think yours is a valid point. And I have given much thought to it (to the chagrin of many a believer). I think he didn't have to come back for his soul's journey, but that he would choose to, in order to help the rest of us get closer to where we need to be (spiritually) to "go to heaven". There is actually a Buddha, known as Jizo (pronounced "Jesu") who refuses to attain enlightenment until he has freed the prisoners of hell. It is mighty interesting, as I believe that is the same role that Jesus plays for the Christian world.

To the OP- I think the thought that the "return" of Jesus might be anything other than what mainstream Christianity expects is a terrifying thought to many believer. But I agree that his return may be much different than what many have come to believe in. I am still not sure what I think, though the reincarnation thing is probably what I lean most towards. May be influenced by the fact that I think my son is his uncle reborn, and am a believer in the phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

I did exactly that yes.

What if our King of Kings had foregone his Crown and gave it away... I wonder...

Yes obviously you did that, rhetorical question, look it up

So how does Jesus give away His crown, create us as equals, eternal life? then there must be eternal hell, do you believe that?
You just can’t make stuff up because it falls apart under scrutiny
In other words, what you think is dumb because you make no sense

And no, Jesus didn’t want us to see ourselves in everyone, He wanted christians to be Him to everyone

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Thank you for sharing. ^_^

I can't understand for the life of me how people doubt life beyond the stars, how people doubt the eternity of the soul, how people doubt that we live many lives, how people fail to see Themselves in Everyone's eyes.

"Where's your proof?" They say. Open your eyes!!! It's everywhere for us to see and hear and feel!

It's Maddening!!!

This Jizo is as noble a soul as any to walk this Earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

G'morn Chiefsmom.

I use Zen and Esoteric "givens" or realities.

He lived, died, lived again...therefore? Will live again...to die again...to be reborn again...to die again....to one conclusion, at least for me:

From-to-back....He lives as always.

Best

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So how does Jesus give away His crown, create us as equals, eternal life? then there must be eternal hell, do you believe that?
You just can’t make stuff up because it falls apart under scrutiny
In other words, what you think is dumb because you make no sense

And no, Jesus didn’t want us to see ourselves in everyone, He wanted christians to be Him to everyone

I'd answer your question, but since you make no sense of what I say and label it 'dumb', what good would it do either of us?

I ask this though, if Jesus wanted others to see Him in christians (as you say), then can we not surmise that He saw Himself in our eyes?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ahhhh....Buddhism....

So you are a Buddhist?

Are you a practicing Buddhist?

a reply to: chelsdh

Thank you for sharing. ^_^

I can't understand for the life of me how people doubt life beyond the stars, how people doubt the eternity of the soul, how people doubt that we live many lives, how people fail to see Themselves in Everyone's eyes.

"Where's your proof?" They say. Open your eyes!!! It's everywhere for us to see and hear and feel!

It's Maddening!!!

This Jizo is as noble a soul as any to walk this Earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join