It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And here it is...Giuliani confirms pedophilia

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:
(post by Willtell removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: face23785

Post removed by staff

You wouldn't be panicking trying to wave a shiny object in people's faces as a distraction to a serious scandal if you weren't worried.

So yeah, you're worried. You're not fooling anyone. Big Tech tried to save you guys by blocking the story but all they did was increase interest in the scandal. Independents are reading about it. You will accept the corruption of the Bidens and still vote for him because you're disgusting. But Independents won't.

ETA: Now, I know you're not here for adult discussion, you're here to troll and deflect, so I'm not gonna waste anymore time on you.
edit on 22 10 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Oct 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
And whast was it that happend the last time the police got a laptop with kid P?

oh yes they lost it and the cops later died!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: burntheships

Nice....so Delaware police punted it back to the FBI. I'm guessing that Giuliani sent it to Delaware PD because he felt the FBI and DOJ were compromised. That being said, I don't think Giuliani is a dumb man....and surely he had to know that the Bidens probably have major allies in the Delaware govt (similar to the Clintons in Arkansas) who would have buried this at a state level. In fact, I'm betting that he was counting on this reaction.

You have to hope so - it seems strange to me that he brought it to a county PD in Delaware. There must be some reason for it. Then I was thinking - if you release that into hands whoch are going to bury/scrub/destroy what's on the laptop, if CP is part of what's copied, I'm sure regardless of one's reasoning (in this case, protecting some REALLY HEAVY evidence), you just can't make a backup of CP.

Emails between people discussings damning things? Sure. Pictures and videos an adult took with himself amd 12 adult hookers during a drug-fueled orgy? Gross, but probably not getting in trouble for that.

Though I suppose if CP is part of what's on the laptop, they couldn't go after him for oresenting a backup if it ever shows up, or it would be evidence they hid the evidence. (Maybe, something along those lines?)

All I know is, if "The Laptop" is real, I sure hope Giuliani had a plan to ensure its not disappeared like a Chinese dissident before turning it in.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Rudy Giuliani caught in humiliating bedroom scene in new Borat movie

Giuliani tried to get a quickie with an underage girl. He literally got caught with his pants down!

::points and laughs at Willtell:;

Its funny because you wrote that even though YOU posted a video which states very clearly early on that the girl is a 24 year old actress. Literally, only one sentence between saying that and posting the video.

Just repeating talking points without giving them any thought? I get these copy/paste forwards in text messages from "righties" and "lefties" - they're all annoying, most of them aren't true. I check them and let them lnow right away, but I'm pretty sure they continue sending them to others, feeding the easily manipulated as they were easily manipulated themselves.

Unless by "underage" you meant "under his age?"

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Rudy "Absolutely was involved in 911, but on the terrorist side" Giuliani makes an absurd claim?

Newsmax? Newsmax was the only "media" to go with it? Should have been a clue.

One dude didn't think Biden would even show up to the debate because of this nonsense. You know who he is, spends his day on this site. Pathetic.

Complete horsesh*t. Both of these fools should be shunned from society. Neither should be anywhere near the presidency.

Tough call for any sane person. Makes them wish for something completely different.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I'm actually Australian. But sadly Left/Right politics and the problems mentioned are common to all western nations. Heck even non-western ones.

People futilely and impotently fighting among themselves instead of going after the real 'enemies'.

Lot of complaining, and little to no action.

Doesn't matter if you're a Canadian, Brit, Yank, Kiwi or Aussie etc. Humans are the same world wide.

Just yeah, want to know what is the threshold for most? How much bull# do people need piled on before they say enough is enough and deal with it?

How many kids do these rich untouchables need to diddle before we say enough is enough, and go do what the systems we pay for fail to do, and honestly only fail because we are allowing them to.

Just basic common sense. You tell just yell at a kid who keeps stealing from the cookie jar and nothing else, you don't give them consequences, you make idle threats, why the surprise when they will just keep on taking the cookies?

How can so few of us see it, and how can so few of us actually want to really do something about it?

As long as we complain and nothing else it's going to stay this way.

The world is going to # because it's the crappy people, the squeaky wheels making a noise, getting up and doing something to get their crappy changes happening.

We sit at home and complain, they go out and riot and loot. We write on a website how annoyed we are and nothing else, they're writing letters to government and showing up on senators doorsteps saying how kids should have their genitals mutilated.
They'll happily take their guns and camp on the border to shoot other humans with a different skin colour, but refuse to roll up on the 'White House' to take out their real enemies.

Then people wonder why things are this way?

At the point I wish there were still undiscovered parts of the world so I could go find some land without and humans create my own nation. One that is truly designed for all men to be equal where your wealth doesn't determine the severity of your crime and punishment.
What every damn western nation should already be.

But yeah, even ATS is a small example of what is wrong with the world in general. All talk, no action. Looking at everyone elses problems so they can ignore their own. Telling everyone else to fix up their crap while having no intention of fixing their own backyards up.

I genuinely think mankind has maybe peaked mentally and socially.
For all every ones talk, we'll be having these same discussion 10 years from now, just the names will change but it'll be the same damn game. It'll be some other kid and some other rich person or politician.
If anything it'll be even worse.

But yes, you'll still see some of us saying let's do something about it, putting up solutions and you'll still be seeing the majority of posters ignoring it, skipping past them and focusing on the posts that are just echoing their same impotent rambling of fake outrage.

Because when people are angry and not willing to do anything how can it be anything other than fake?

If I had a dollar for ever ATS'er who has said "I'll go get my guns!" "I'll do something about it" etc. etc. and then didn't, I'd be rich. Especially if you multiplied that across every damn website, forum and comment section across the net. I'd be Zuckerberg rich.

GAH. When we gonna lynch these pedos etc. folks, along with the people we pay to deal with them who are clearly not?

At this rate feels like never. If I tried I'd be in the media as some lone crazy man, swept under the rug.
(How that TV theme song go? I can't do this all on my own, I'm no Superman....)

When we going to realize we have the numbers and there's strength in that?

# me, just makes me so damn mad. Especially the part where everyone elses impotency has made me impotent too.

But nah, let's cry how bad these people are while we continue to let them be bad and nothing else. It's safer for yourself that way.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Giuliani tried to get a quickie with an underage girl. He literally got caught with his pants down!

Not what happened. But I don't expect you to actually go looking for the facts.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
And whast was it that happend the last time the police got a laptop with kid P?

This is what I do not like. I guess Weiner did a year and a half prison time. But he was not torturing any kids like Hunter may have. And if Hunter did, with those kids being Chinese, we may never know and he may never do time.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not sure about this Rudy guy when it comes to the kid sex.

He mentions it only briefly in this video @1:55:

“And then on the photographs, clear evidence of criminal activity. And some activity that I probably would have a hard time describing and really should be left to more private discussion.”

"Hard time." I take that as emotionally he would have a hard time describing kids being beaten. Not descriptively but emotionally, for him. It seems that Rudy is too old fashioned (understandably) to even talk about the depravity to kids that he sees on Hunters laptop. To someone of his age it probably seems so sick that he does not even want to talk about the kids. He would rather talk about the laws broken – not the kids jaws being broken (per Alex Jones).

At the end of the video he actually says he hopes that we the public DO NOT see the photos. That’s how unsettled Rudy is by these photos. Apparently, they are so bad that he will never get over seeing them.

That all makes sense.

Yet he then goes on about being a father, a drug addict son, nearly feeling sorry for Hunter and blaming Joe. How does that jive with a kid beater? How does that jive with a former prosecutor? You would think he would want Hunter executed in public.

Like they jokingly say in UFO discussion:
Photos or it didn’t happen.

If this Hunter is beating kids for fun, he should be punished - no matter who his father is.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The newly released testimony by Ghislane Maxwell has some references to Mar-a-Lago.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
People will believe anything these days.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
But yeah, even ATS is a small example of what is wrong with the world in general. All talk, no action.

While I actually agree with you in principle...

I'm just noting the irony of an all talk no action post complaining about everyone else being all talk no action.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeoneWatching
a reply to: okrian

The newly released testimony by Ghislane Maxwell has some references to Mar-a-Lago.

It's no secret she used to go there. It was the spot to be for the rick and famous.

So... what... ?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yea they need to release some info to the public. Maybe blur the graphic part of the images.

It's hard to believe if this is true or not because it's happening during an election.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think regardless of what age he thought she was, this was suppose to be a professional setting. What was the need to pour a cocktail, then make his way to the bedroom and sit on the bed?

Even lets say okay, they went to the room to take off the mic, was there need to be touching her hips and love handles while she took his mic off?

What was the purpose of him laying his back down on the bed to "take off his mic" Him sitting there couldn't get the job done?

You would think for a top rated lawyer you would not make so many bad decisions one right after the next..
edit on 27-10-2020 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

GNEWS.ORG

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

We are talking about a guy who is 76...He isn't trying to get a quickie anything. I would believe it more if he was running around frantically looking for some Virga. She pulled his shirt out to get the mic and he was trying to tuck his shirt back in. How do you get a quick one with your pants still on...I don't know what you all do, but I don't reach down in my pants and underwear and try to do something...lol

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece
People will believe anything these days.

And they will disbelieve anything, too. Especially when it discredits their long-held political views.
edit on 29-10-2020 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: dogstar23

We are talking about a guy who is 76...He isn't trying to get a quickie anything. I would believe it more if he was running around frantically looking for some Virga. She pulled his shirt out to get the mic and he was trying to tuck his shirt back in. How do you get a quick one with your pants still on...I don't know what you all do, but I don't reach down in my pants and underwear and try to do something...lol

Well, I’m 75 & single.

If you think men are different at this age — you are wrong.

Maybe not all men — but, most of them in my experience.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join