It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this whole Hunter Biden thing is a diversion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: frogs453

We don’t except the New York Times, Washington post, Yahoo news, Snopes, etc. etc.

I consider CNN to be a very trustworthy source for news.

Whatever they say, I just believe the exact opposite of it and I figure I'm pretty close to factual.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Show me Hillary's missing emails.
That is where the truly scary stuff is located.
We won't ever see all of those, since it would be enough to topple our government.
I M O.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Show me Hillary's missing emails.
That is where the truly scary stuff is located.
We won't ever see all of those, since it would be enough to topple our government.
I M O.

Perhaps the gov't is living on a knife edge right now, as it is.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lumenari
I'm not sure what sources are even considered valid here anymore besides Brietbart and now the NY Post.

NY Times

R aw Story

Bloomberg

The New York Times to me has been discredited since they actively denied the Holocaust...

When they had to apologize to Trump after he won the last election for being too biased in their reporting I understood that, because their ratings went so low they had to do something to keep subscribers...

Then they doubled down on being too biased so I don't think that apology counted...

But the link you gave just says that the New York Times "has obtained information...." without actually giving the information or who "gave" it to them.

Raw Story is merely parroting the NYT article and that "news" organization is just a little left of Stalin in their reporting...

And I'm not sure if you have realized it, but Bloomberg is owned by Micheal Bloomberg, so enough said about that...

Although their article merely points out that Trump has a bank account in China that he used to pay buisness taxes in China.

Much like Bloomberg has to do... he has businesses there too.

It frustrates me sometimes how little the average Democrat voter does NOT understand about the difference between personal taxes and business taxes.

Probably because the average Democratic voter has never owned a business, has never been a productive citizen as far as taxes go and are not the sharpest tools in the shed, so they get led around by the nose by the media.

~shrug~

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Lumenari, Lumenari, Lumenari ... You miss the point entirely, dear. You just don't get it, do you?

Here, let me make it clear ...

There, did that help?

:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This is an interesting little tidbit here from
The Seattle Times. Kind of obscure.

www.seattletimes.com...

What is curious are the news stories that Joe's campaign
seems to think make them vulnerable, and others
that they think are harmless.

The OP story is in there. IMO Joe's campaign
is dead wrong on this. It is stories like this one
in your OP that have teeth.

S&F

edit on 20-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

www.seattletimes.com...

S&F

Thanks. That was interesting. Looks like Team Biden has its own MiniTru.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Anyone else notice within moments of the Obama sold out seal team six and let them be killed story as a trade for UBL? Now you don’t hear a peep about it.

edit on 20-10-2020 by Darkstar12 because: Correction

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yep. It is just strange. Why did Seattle times even write
that up? Maybe they decided Joe needed more publicity?

It gives us a glimpse into their mind, which is always
validating. Solidifies in my mind my voting choices,
which will never be Democrat again.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This being a conspiracy theory forum, I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat and throw out a genuine conspiracy theory here, so bear with me. I just posted about this in a reply to another thread, but I'd been thinking about doing this and have been surprised that nobody else has.)

Just a few days before the Hunter Biden laptop story broke, a fellow named Allen Parrot claimed to have "terabytes" of information proving the Obama administration's to be complicit in a number of very dark events, including but not limited to protecting and faking the death of Osama Bin Laden, the assassination of Seal Team Six, and the Benghazi debacle. There were promises of this being brought to light. I found the story intriguing, commented on a thread or two regarding it and even posted a thread kind of in defense of Parrot's apparent eccentricities. Well, shortly thereafter the laptop story broke and the Allen Parrot story evaporated.

Now, maybe Parrot's claims were all sound and fury to begin with. But what if not?

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Major players in national politics would be guilty of uncountable crimes against the nation, up to treason. There'd be social unrest as die-hard supporters of the Hussein era would go nuts. We'd possibly be plunged into some kind of constitutional crisis as many currently working politicians would be exposed as involved. At least eight years of US history and governance would quite literally be flushed down the toilet, probably more. It'd likely extend beyond the Obama era into the Bush administration.

Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons and to protect the continuity and integrity (using that last word very loosely) of the US government.

Would even Republican heavy hitters be on-board with such a scheme? Well, for them it'd mean protecting the gov't from the issues I mentioned above as well as nailing the opposition, a definite win-win kind of arrangement for them. An agreement could have been reached: We give you the election and put Joe and Hunter and the entire Biden family on the altar in exchange for you not crucifying the folks involved in the Bin Laden/Seal Team Six/Benghazi scandal.

So, keep those tin foil hats on tight for a bit and chew on that.

:

COULD BE BOTH!! "THEY" never get caught doing anything. So why not cover up a huge story like that with a scandal story! Real or not, the Hunter / Laptop story will disappear also, or something will happen to him and it will also disappear. So yeah, your idea could very well be what's happening.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What if this whole Hunter Biden thing is a diversion?

What if unicorn farts turned to gold ?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I find it hard to believe that you would get the Republicans on board for this, more than for anything about the theory itself.. Along with the seal who vehemently denies the claim.

I think it's a distraction from the news that just broke that within Trumps taxes, a bank account in China was found with a suspicious 17 million dollar deposit in 2017 and an immediate withdrawal by Trump of 15 million. The account has never had that kind of deposit in the 5 years it was opened. Along with the fast tracked trademarks in China for Ivanka it's possible the very things claimed about Hunter and China was actually occuring within the Trump family and China.

and unlike a democrat, I'd say investigate that and if he's guilty, string him up.

But make sure you look into some of the other things too. If you don't, you look like a partisian douche nozzle.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

www.seattletimes.com...

S&F

so now you know where the shill paychecks are coming from. The asshats that troll for Byden are enjoying getting payed to be idiots online. And this nice article explain why and how. Super.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think it's a distraction from the news that just broke that within Trumps taxes, a bank account in China was found with a suspicious 17 million dollar deposit in 2017 and an immediate withdrawal by Trump of 15 million.

Lie much?

You parrot things you heard on CNN or MSNBC, without actually - gasp - reading anything.

The NYT article, that is the sole basis for this lie, absolutely DID NOT say this had anything to do with the bank account in China.

Shall I prove it to you by quoting the pertinent text, provided by the article at the link YOU provided?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join