It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if this whole Hunter Biden thing is a diversion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This being a conspiracy theory forum, I'm gonna put on my tinfoil hat and throw out a genuine conspiracy theory here, so bear with me. I just posted about this in a reply to another thread, but I'd been thinking about doing this and have been surprised that nobody else has.)

Just a few days before the Hunter Biden laptop story broke, a fellow named Allen Parrot claimed to have "terabytes" of information proving the Obama administration's to be complicit in a number of very dark events, including but not limited to protecting and faking the death of Osama Bin Laden, the assassination of Seal Team Six, and the Benghazi debacle. There were promises of this being brought to light. I found the story intriguing, commented on a thread or two regarding it and even posted a thread kind of in defense of Parrot's apparent eccentricities. Well, shortly thereafter the laptop story broke and the Allen Parrot story evaporated.

Now, maybe Parrot's claims were all sound and fury to begin with. But what if not?

Think about it. If Parrot's claims held water and we're substantiated as fact, imagine what that'd bring down, what damage it'd cause. We're talking a massive socio-political crisis that would engulf the country for ages. We're talking a political event that'd be bigger and more devastating than 9/11. Major players in national politics would be guilty of uncountable crimes against the nation, up to treason. There'd be social unrest as die-hard supporters of the Hussein era would go nuts. We'd possibly be plunged into some kind of constitutional crisis as many currently working politicians would be exposed as involved. At least eight years of US history and governance would quite literally be flushed down the toilet, probably more. It'd likely extend beyond the Obama era into the Bush administration.

Something that potentially humongous could justify a diversion as big as this. Sacrifice Joe and Hunter, even the DNC, to save the eight year legacy of the Obama administration and the Clintons and to protect the continuity and integrity (using that last word very loosely) of the US government.

Would even Republican heavy hitters be on-board with such a scheme? Well, for them it'd mean protecting the gov't from the issues I mentioned above as well as nailing the opposition, a definite win-win kind of arrangement for them. An agreement could have been reached: We give you the election and put Joe and Hunter and the entire Biden family on the altar in exchange for you not crucifying the folks involved in the Bin Laden/Seal Team Six/Benghazi scandal.

So, keep those tin foil hats on tight for a bit and chew on that.

:
edit on 2020 10 20 by incoserv because: typos. What else?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Its definitely is plausible the Alan Parrot claims are so far-reaching if true I could definitely see somebody putting up hush money or pressure to keep it on the down-low. Conversely, the claims are so out there they could have been floated to muddy the waters before the Hunter Biden story broke.

There was already a Seal Team member angrily denying Parrot's claims saying hr knows who they killed, bravado maybe bur Parrot's evidence is slight right now.
edit on 20-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
so Hunter dumped his laptops a year ago in anticipation of this?

they faked Bin Laden's death? if so Biden would have openly supported his 'killing'.

this puts Parrot in the screwball territory.

really sneaky thing would be if he had all this info and someone inside told him some absurd stuff (like this Bin Laden story) to discredit him.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I'm staunchly convinced that Obama is the anti-Christ so yeah, the dudes evil, everything he touched he ruined, including race-relations.

Hillary was like his recalcitrant child, always playing around behind the scenes, protecting Obama from any oversight.

The media put Obama on a pedestal so high that even big Mike couldn't help him off it, but his Muslim faith kept him going and Michael, I mean Michelle (I get those names mixed up too. . . . . Wait, no I dont) was his rock....

Even if the claims are all true, if some heroine and a shady business deal can cause this much societal impact and send the political and judiciary branches into meltdown, what would happen is BO's real identity surfaces?
Devoid of empathy. A liar and a cheat, a killer and corrupt to the core. People worshipped this guy. Any damning info would be instantly denounced as racist and your country would burn from within to protect the lie, and the lair. The antichrist Barack Obama.....

I really, really, really dont like Obama... Makes my skin crawl...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that you would get the Republicans on board for this, more than for anything about the theory itself.. Along with the seal who vehemently denies the claim.

I think it's a distraction from the news that just broke that within Trumps taxes, a bank account in China was found with a suspicious 17 million dollar deposit in 2017 and an immediate withdrawal by Trump of 15 million. The account has never had that kind of deposit in the 5 years it was opened. Along with the fast tracked trademarks in China for Ivanka it's possible the very things claimed about Hunter and China was actually occuring within the Trump family and China.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Its definitely is plausible the Alan Parrot claims are so far-reaching if true I could definitely see somebody putting up hush money or pressure to keep it on the down-low. Conversely, the claims are so out there they could have been floated to muddy the waters before the Hunter Biden story broke.

There was already a Seal Team member angrily denying Parrot's claims saying hr knows who they killed, bravado maybe bur Parrot's evidence is slight right now.

We don't know that it's slight because we have not see it. For that matter, we've not seen much of what is claimed to be on Biden's hard drive yet. Hopefully, they will come through and we will soon see the goods on the Bidens, but we may never have that opportunity to weigh Parrot's claims. This scandal-of-the-day will create enough dust in the air to obfuscate a lot of things for a long time. I still think that we should all see what Parrot claimed to have in his possession.

In cases like this, I'm reminded of what a news commentator said about Anita Hill's claims against Clarence Thomas; they said nothing about the veracity of her accusations, only that they had to be considered because of their wieght. That statement in regards to claims against individuals was ludicrous; but in regards to matters like these, I think it holds some water. While the claims cannot be believed without hard corroboration, the seriousness of the allegations tell me that they and the person making them should be looked at very closely. If they are proven true, let all hell break lose. If they are false, the person making them is insane and a danger to our form of government and should be dealt with accordingly, like a woman who makes false rape accusation against a man should be.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I'm staunchly convinced that Obama is the anti-Christ so yeah, the dudes evil, everything he touched he ruined, including race-relations.

Hillary was like his recalcitrant child, always playing around behind the scenes, protecting Obama from any oversight.

The media put Obama on a pedestal so high that even big Mike couldn't help him off it, but his Muslim faith kept him going and Michael, I mean Michelle (I get those names mixed up too. . . . . Wait, no I dont) was his rock....

Even if the claims are all true, if some heroine and a shady business deal can cause this much societal impact and send the political and judiciary branches into meltdown, what would happen is BO's real identity surfaces?
Devoid of empathy. A liar and a cheat, a killer and corrupt to the core. People worshipped this guy. Any damning info would be instantly denounced as racist and your country would burn from within to protect the lie, and the lair. The antichrist Barack Obama.....

You get my point ...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

You don't find it odd, at all, that he was buried 'at sea' for reasons of. . . . .Respect? Hahahaha, wanna buy the moon?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
There is a lot of keeping things from the public going on. There is a lot of our budget that goes to businesses aligned with politicians too. Pork barrel spending accounts for many billion dollars of unnecessary government spending in this country. This stuff on Hunter and Joe is probably real, if the Democrats had not attacked Trump...nobody would have caught this. Trump is not benefitting much from being president, in fact, I would bet his family lost a lot of money because of his desire to be president. He could have just bribed officials (Oops, I mean contributed to candidates) to get richer like most big businesses do. But he chose to try to fix the country and crooked politicians fought him all the way with the help of their MSM networks.

People have been lied to so long, they cannot see when Truth stares them in the face, it appears that people telling the truth now are liars. DC attracts people who love power and wealth, people who love prestige too. Prestige is what drew Trump there, he wanted to go down in history as someone who helped our country, but the left is going to try to make him look like the anti-christ when he isn't. He wanted to bring jobs back to America which is what Biden is saying he will do now, but Biden won't...he is lying, the jobs will not have a living wage to them because taxes will gobble up any gain in wages.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I find it hard to believe that you would get the Republicans on board for this, more than for anything about the theory itself.. Along with the seal who vehemently denies the claim.

I think it's a distraction from the news that just broke that within Trumps taxes, a bank account in China was found with a suspicious 17 million dollar deposit in 2017 and an immediate withdrawal by Trump of 15 million. The account has never had that kind of deposit in the 5 years it was opened. Along with the fast tracked trademarks in China for Ivanka it's possible the very things claimed about Hunter and China was actually occuring within the Trump family and China.

I think your story might very well be a distraction over the bombshell that Hunter was handed over a billion dollars from the Chinese government and now we find out that his dad Joe skims 50% of whatever ends up getting laundered.

Or the news that Hunter got paid 6 figures from a credit card company just when his dad Joe was passing legislation in the Senate that made the company a lot of money.

But hey, let's see your link on the subject and maybe if it isn't CNN or the Onion we can discuss it, right?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: ElGoobero

You don't find it odd, at all, that he was buried 'at sea' for reasons of. . . . .Respect? Hahahaha, wanna buy the moon?

There's a crapload of stuff in that entire narrative that I find odd, my friend.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's why I didn't even both to reply to the frog, Lumenari ...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

~shrug~

I DO like the way your mind thinks though, so Kudos for the OP.

It's making me do a little research on the subject...

Just because I am not a conspiracy theorist.

I am a coincidence theorist.

edit on 20-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

~shrug~

I DO like the way your mind thinks tough, so Kudos for the OP.

Well, for me just a thought exercise more than anything. If I am right, we'll probably never know it.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

~shrug~

I DO like the way your mind thinks tough, so Kudos for the OP.

Well, for me just a thought exercise more than anything. If I am right, we'll probably never know it.

Nothing wrong with thinking things through and discussing ideas.

Although that appears to be frowned on nowadays...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm not sure what sources are even considered valid here anymore besides Brietbart and now the NY Post.

NY Times

R aw Story

Bloomberg

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Have you read Whitewater? If half of the book is true Hilliary likely turned Obama on to evil schemes he never dreamed of. I have no doubt the Obama administration was capable of such criminal acts, but I also believe they would leave no loose ends and have the media that is their ultimate protector.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

We don’t except the New York Times, Washington post, Yahoo news, Snopes, etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

This is about the Liberal Messiah Obama, BTW who was the worst president in US history and all of his goons.
Not about Trump.... it was a nice try though, I would trust you guys even less if you didn’t try to deflect for your Messiah.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just an interesting addendum.

A duckduckgo search lists NO news articles with the phrase "allen harrow parrot" ever.

There are 59 videos that correspond to that phrase from YouTube and Bitchute if I set parameter to "any time," 27 of those published in the last week, and one on YouTube published in the last day.

Bing gives up more or less the same results. Wasn't worth the effort to sift through Google's because of their page formatting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join