It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs Biden: who will win?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Base on my Social Media pulse and Enthusiasm of Trump support, as well as the “Silent” vote, those first time voters who voiced support but never voted in either 2016 and the Midterms, I’ve no doubt that Trump will win.

Will it be a landslide? Absolutely not.

However, let me explain. I’ve already factored in Trumps Landslide and potential Democrat mail in ballot fraud. The fraud will diminish his landslide, but the Democrats will still ultimately come up short. Leaving a close election victory for Trump.

The Users who ignorantly pushed the view that a POC woman like Harris would automatically win was not only a ridiculous concept but not a well thought out one. Catering and sucking up only works so far. Had a different woman of higher caliber was chosen, no doubt it would be problematic. But, Harris is anything but that and already exposed on the political scene during the Democrat primaries, she not only was able to maintain any significant polling advantage, even skewed ones, but her popularity and credibility were down. In fact, her resignation from the race is but one other reason why Biden won the Democrat nomination.

Speaking of Biden, a real cold blooded politician like Biden who’s office was used to enrich himself and his family will not solve any of the problems facing America currently, which all are domestic. At 78 years old and obvious cognitive declination issues, Biden is visually weak in the eyes of Americans. Contrast that to the torrent of energy that Trump displays, this week alone traveling 6000 miles in airtime campaigning at rallies across FIVE(5) states.
47 years in office and Eight(8) years in a significant positions like VP, one would think this would be a shoe in for Biden, but that’s hardly the case. The result of his 8 years in office with Obama resulted in a Donald Trump win. America was not happy with the establishment and punished Hillary and the Democrats as a whole.

All in all, this will be a Trump win, because his only issue he has faced is Coronovirus outbreak, before that, our economy was roaring and roadblocks being pulled down, our energy sector exploded and Americans received a tax cut all across the board. Especially the Black community, Trump has delivered on his promises. Once again, we are at the same exact scenario where liberal media has the Democrat position vastly up and Trump against the ropes. This repeat is what will result in the greatest deluge of tears ever in the history of mankind since the ancient antediluvian world. This is not to say that we should be comfortable, rather, we should be out in full force to vote in person and immediately.

This is a vote for America vs the Progressive agenda.

Trump Pence 2020.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Joe Biden has taken four straight days off the campaign Trail just two weeks before the election.

Twitter is now clamping down on the ability to re-tweet.

thefederalist.com...

If Biden loses, there will be hell to pay.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
this election is being watched very closely first you can check on line to see if you are registered and no matter how you vote you can track on line or on cell phone with the app or you can call the phone number.....if your vote is discounted it will tell you the reason why...you can take care of it..if it never arrived (you think it was hi jacked by someone committing fraud) you track it and take care of it

fake voting ballots are very had to make
there is nothing on the outside envelope that indicates who you voted for are going to vote for.....so will they go through each one and discard the trump ones?? you track your ballot you will know if it doesn't get there and you can fix it
there NEVER were ballots in the river like trump claimed
you should be glad we demos are voting by mail.....did you know 550,000 ballots were disqualified bcause they had errors!!! meaning they are being checked??

errors are most likely from first time voters and minorities.....mailing in less likely the voter will catch it...if you are at the voting place and you make an error they give you another ballot, or if you think you made a mistake you can have them check........we are doing more mail in ballots so we will have more mistakes.......everyone should vote and track their ballots

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: DaRAGE

Trump will win the actual election, but if it's up to the democrats and their mail-in ballot scheming, Biden might end up winning. Or it could be like 2016 where the democrats cheat ahead of time and already celebrate their guaranteed victory and Trump could still win. That's why they're so pissed off, still, over 2016.

edit on 20-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling added sentences

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Democrats are upset that the Department of Justice is placing law enforcement officials in post office hubs around the country.

Evidence points to Democrats planning to use post office meters to retroactively or in advance, postmark ballots for November 3rd.

Particularly in states where the election is very close. Both for president and for the Senate.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hilary was polling at 92% chance of winning in the week before her FAILED attempt

biden ain’t nowhere near that

We have people on ATS saying “look at the polls, biden is gonna win, we trust cNn with our lives”

The last four years have seen MASSIVE loss of support for the disgusting dEmocrat party and the nation-destroying ideology of ‘the left’

I’m still predicting a Trump win.

So is the left wing media, as is evident in their despair

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I thought the media believed the White House is a covid-19 hotspot?

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently that was fake news also.
edit on 10/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Off topic but this post gave me some serious dejavú. From the title, to the OP, and each of the subsequent responses. Weird matrix #.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm also from Australia.

Biden isn't ahead in the polls any more than Hillary was.

For some reason I feel like Hillary had a better chance.

I feel like Trump has more support now than he did in 2016.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
In addition to earlier................. When we look at foreign affairs.........

Donald is the best bet also for world peace. He has a sort of relationship with NK, has taken a pro active stance against China, while maintaining a fantastic relationship with Putin.

When it comes to Iran Donald is penning them in, slowly strangling that nation. Compare that to the Democrats funding Iran with billions of Dollars which was used to supply pro Shia groups in Iraq who murdered loads of American youth.

No endless wars started under Donald, indeed where there has been mild action it has been done in a way to stop the loss of life

Then there's that age old ME problem, Israel and the Arab world. Under trump we see a genuine peace breaking out around the region. UAE and Bahrain now have official relations with Israel, that is an enormous step in the right direction. Even Saudi Arabia is now allowing El Al to fly over its airspace, they are to follow suit soon and declare relations with Israel. Even Syria behind the scenes is making peace signals towards the West and relations with Jerusalem. In the paper the other day a story about some security guards watching in amazement in the United Arab Emirates as a group of Ultra Orthodox wandered by in their 17th Centurt Polish outfits. All due to Donald and he wish for peace.

Hopefully Americans will see what good Donald has done for the Planet Earth in the most difficult of times and give us another four years of his genius

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: DaRAGE

Nobody wins.

Democrats have proven they're going to attempt dismantling the USA whether they're in power or not.

And on the reverse side, if it looks like they cheated, you’re gonna have about 30 million people angry enough to fight for their lives.
I ain’t having it. And I’m only halfway crazy. I know lots of highly functioning decent people that will go from Church going pharmacist to revolutionary freedom fighter if they suspect China has silently taken over. I’m telling y’all. I’m not the angry keyboard warrior. I’m only dangerous when cornered. I know lots of people you don’t want to fvck over and I’m sure y’all do too.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Gotcha. *Checks notes*

Had ya confused for someone else.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Gotcha. *Checks notes*

Had ya confused for someone else.

Easy