It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted....but not for Trump or Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Assassin82

I voted for her too, I stopped voting for the Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich years ago.

Enjoy the 'you wasted your vote' comments.

The wasted votes comments use to piss me off, but now I just feel sorry for people who are boxed into that belief system. We need more third party votes and better options outside of the D’s and the R’s to choose from.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Rekrul
Wasted vote.

ATS never fails to disappoint.

Then it’s not really a disappointment, if it never fails...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I’ll put it to you like this: I’m heavy into mainstream politics and I don’t know until your post that Jorgensen was a woman.

Would you call yourself and educated voter? If so, how can you be heavy into politics if you don’t even give all the candidates due diligence and look into who they are and what their policies are?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

My conscience is more than clean for voting for Trump. I'm happy you voted and also happy that your vote will help re-elect Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
The wasted votes comments use to piss me off, but now I just feel sorry for people who are boxed into that belief system. We need more third party votes and better options outside of the D’s and the R’s to choose from.

I like the fact that they think if there wasn't a Libertarian running I'd somehow compromise and vote for their guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I respectfully disagree. Even in the unlikely chance that Jorgenson got elected, she still wouldn't have a majority in the Congress that would work with her. And after looking at her solutions as president, the ones I agree with are the ones Trump is already working on or has already solved.

I understand. And in the short-term, I might agree. But in the long game, this unholy alliance must be broken, and the only way to do so is by promoting and elevating a third party.

I think Trump has served a valuable service to the people in this sense, although he ran on the Republican ticket. I would love to see what the political landscape would look like if he had run on an independent or new third party platform.

My priority and purpose is to break the stranglehold and take the power away from the critters who have dug themselves in...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Then it’s not really a disappointment, if it never fails...

Oh, it's a failure all the way around.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I hate having less taxes, I hate low unemployment especially with women and minorities, I hate securing our borders, I hate ending oversees wars, I hate promoting business and manufacturing coming back to the USA, I hate less regulations from the government, I hate patriotism, I hate improving relations with N. Korea and the middle east and peace agreements, I hate draining the swamp, I hate exposing corrupt politicians who are on the take, I hate getting rid of NAFTA and Paris climate accord, I hate making other countries in the UN to pay their fair share.

If you hate these things too, then vote for Biden or some other third party.
edit on 19-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Trueman

Then you'll have democrats and republicans finally united...., against your candidate.

LOL! Like Ron Paul??? Yeah, been there and done that and bought the T-shirt.

Dems and Pubs are already united against the people. We've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

After reading your post, I picture you like Leonidas at the end of the movie 300.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Once again I am voting for the best VP on the ticket and hoping that the VP will taking over shortly. I am voting for Pence.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Biden is a bit different than Trump.

Only in the mind of a blind, cult following tRumpy-knob slobbing pathetic excuse for an American.

THERE ARE ZERO CHOICES FROM THE 2 PARTIES.

But. you keep blowing on old tRumpy though, the rest of TRUE Americans have to find a way out of the sh!tsh0w.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

After reading your post, I picture you like Leonidas at the end of the movie 300.

I bet those were fun words to type! How very special... or something.

However, they have far more value to you than to me. Think what you will... I'll think what I will... and vote accordingly. Those were fun words to type too!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
How is your conscious clean. This election was not about voting for Trump or Biden. This elections is about voting to keep our rights and to protect free speech from being censured. Its about holding the media accountable for abandoning the concept of protecting the American people from tyranny in government. A years time if Above Top Secret and other sites like it are being banned and the conservatism has been labeled extremism then what? You can say well I was neutral and didn't care if government took away our rights or corruption was confirmed as rampant for 40 plus years with one of the candidates.

Forgive me for being so vocal, but Americans really need to wake up and stop letting our rights be diminished. What will you do when its no longer rumors based upon solid evidence and it becomes reality.

Wake up people the oldest news paper in the US was recently censored and thousands have been censored and we decide its OK to be neutral today?

Whats your conscious say if Biden wins and our kids are put back out to fight endless wars and they're coming home broken. Well sleep at night with those thoughts and for every kid that comes home screwed up just remember you were neutral and you didn't give a damn.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I’ll put it to you like this: I’m heavy into mainstream politics and I don’t know until your post that Jorgensen was a woman.

Would you call yourself and educated voter? If so, how can you be heavy into politics if you don’t even give all the candidates due diligence and look into who they are and what their policies are?

Yes I consider myself an educated voter.
I will answer your question with a musical analogy, because that is my forte.
There are musicians trying to develop absolute pitch recognition. That is the ability to name a note just by hearing it, the same way we look at green and know it’s green.
The science says that if the child doesn’t develop this ability by a certain age, the neurons set like concrete and the brain simply lacks the ability forever.
I do not fault them for wanting the ultimate ear. I fault them for wasting their time. They would be better off improving their relative pitch and working with that instead.
I hope you see my logic.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am expecting my mail in ballot to arrive shortly.
Not from America but I doubt that makes much of a difference.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

lolz

*shrugs*

Okay.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I bet those were fun words to type! How very special... or something.

However, they have far more value to you than to me. Think what you will... I'll think what I will... and vote accordingly. Those were fun words to type too!!!

Yep. Once in a while I like to get in a political thread and make a mess.

Now, talking seriously, I think if you want to refuse affiliation to a party, the worst thing to do is join another party.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Does no one vote based on their district anymore?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yes I consider myself an educated voter.
I will answer your question with a musical analogy, because that is my forte.
There are musicians trying to develop absolute pitch recognition. That is the ability to name a note just by hearing it, the same way we look at green and know it’s green.
The science says that if the child doesn’t develop this ability by a certain age, the neurons set like concrete and the brain simply lacks the ability forever.
I do not fault them for wanting the ultimate ear. I fault them for wasting their time. They would be better off improving their relative pitch and working with that instead.
I hope you see my logic.

.... I picture you like..... Never mind. Just don't trust that guy Salieri.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Does no one vote based on their district anymore?

That's too old fashioned. We go by trends now. Votes are "likes".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join