It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Voted....but not for Trump or Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I gave my vote to Jo Jorgeson. I know she won’t win, but look...my conscious is clean. I won’t be forced to choose from the lesser of two evils. And voting for someone is more important than not voting. Here’s why I chose Jo Jorgeson

1. Trump may be a great leader to some but he’s an embarrassment of a president. He may have done a lot more good than he gets credit for, but he ruins it with his stupid Twitter account and his smug attitude. I know the liberal media has been at war with him since day 1 and I hate them even more for it....but the guy is still a clown. He has no dignity, no respect for traditions or customs, and in many ways he is out of his league. With all that said, if it was just him and Biden, I would choose Trump. But it’s not. And no, my vote for JoJo isn’t a vote for Biden...so don’t try to play that card.

2. Biden is a representative of the greater evil in American politics. He’s corrupt, he is creepy, and his greatest accomplishment is sniffing the coattails of President Obama. What’s worse is his VP nominee is exactly what I hope to never see in the White House. With Biden’s dementia and collapsing criminal enterprise, there’s no doubt in my mind that if he wins she will be President.

NEITHER OF THESE CANDIDATES ARE IDEAL FOR THE FUTURE IF AMERICA.

3. Howie Hawkins. Lol....no.

4. Jo Jorgeson. For me to vote for her requires me sacrificing some of my values a little bit. I’m not a fan of her stance on immigration. Her views on the economy aren’t my favorite. But overall, I’d be ok with trying it her way for four years. Plus, she’d have a hard time passing her more extreme policies through the house and senate. Ultimately, the biggest reason...she has no disgraceful baggage and she isn’t in bed with the lobbyists and corporate suits like Biden and Trump are. She can’t be connected to Ukraine, or Epstein, or the corrupt media.

So that’s me...I voted with my own heart and mind and not based off of what the news told me to do. Or because all my friends and family expect me to vote a certain way. I refuse to fall I to the left vs right never ending pissing contest.

Jo Jorgeson...2020. Because why not?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I voted for her too, I stopped voting for the Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich years ago.

Enjoy the 'you wasted your vote' comments.

edit on 19-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I’ll put it to you like this: I’m heavy into mainstream politics and I don’t know until your post that Jorgensen was a woman.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wasted vote. At least you voted though. My buddy is voting for jo too.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Wasted vote.

ATS never fails to disappoint.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I think knowingly voting for any candidate we aren't happy with is a wasted vote.

Like voting for Trump while knowing he's incurred more debt than Obama while proclaiming he's a fiscal conservative.... Or voting for Biden while acting like he would be any different than Trump, or pretending he's mentally present.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree. I might actually vote for her too. I haven't made up my mind yet. I just wish we had better libertarian candidates.
edit on 19-10-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

you wasted your vote.

Who did you vote for with the other ballots you have?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I think knowingly voting for any candidate we aren't happy with is a wasted vote.

Like voting for Trump while knowing he's incurred more debt than Obama while proclaiming he's a fiscal conservative.... Or voting for Biden while acting like he would be any different than Trump, or pretending he's mentally present.
Biden is a bit different than Trump.

link   

originally posted by: network dude
you wasted your vote.

Who did you vote for with the other ballots you have?

I threw a couple in for Lucifer, Cthulhu and my pal in North Carolina which, oddly enough, are all the same person.

link   

Lesser of two evils... Lol.

To each their own and at least you voted, but to call Trump the lesser of two evils is ridiculous. He's done more for this country than any president in most of our lifetimes. And he's done all of it with every democrat leader in Congress breathing down his neck looking for one tiny mistake, and calling him every negative name they could think of. To say he's the lesser of two evils just doesn't cut it. I could see your point if this election would have been between any other (R) candidate from 2016 besides Ben Carson and maybe Carly Fiorina.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

While you're at it vote for the spaghetti monster, and 2018vp1.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

While you're at it vote for the spaghetti monster, and 2018vp1.

I need to steal more ballots.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Not voting for one idiot or another is not what I call a wasted vote..

Votes are wasted at the local level.
If you want a better president then you need to start at home.
Until the two party system is dismantled from the bottom up all we will ever get is the same two parties.

You voted for someone with no chance of winning which does nothing but ease your conscious.. Not that that is a bad thing.
But the important question is did you do the same with the lower tier positions?
Mayor?
Senate?
Congress?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
How is your conscious clean. This election was not about voting for Trump or Biden. This elections is about voting to keep our rights and to protect free speech from being censured. Its about holding the media accountable for abandoning the concept of protecting the American people from tyranny in government. A years time if Above Top Secret and other sites like it are being banned and the conservatism has been labeled extremism then what? You can say well I was neutral and didn't care if government took away our rights or corruption was confirmed as rampant for 40 plus years with one of the candidates.

Forgive me for being so vocal, but Americans really need to wake up and stop letting our rights be diminished. What will you do when its no longer rumors based upon solid evidence and it becomes reality.

Wake up people the oldest news paper in the US was recently censored and thousands have been censored and we decide its OK to be neutral today?

Whats your conscious say if Biden wins and our kids are put back out to fight endless wars and they're coming home broken. Well sleep at night with those thoughts and for every kid that comes home screwed up just remember you were neutral and you didn't give a damn.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good for the OP. You stood by you convictions

Even though I don't agree with your opinion on Trump, which basically comes down to character, at least you contrasted it with a criminally inept Establishment politician like Joe Biden.

So no, not a wasted voted, in my opinion, you voted for the right Jo. As you say, clean and no baggage, I can respect that.

Me and the Wife will be voting Wednesday, for Trump of course and Red all the way down.

I actually hope more people vote for Jo and I think it will present an interesting Metric when all this is over in about a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I hope everyone votes the way you do. Kudos

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I voted this morning as well, couldn’t, shouldn’t, wouldn’t, vote for hiding Biden. President Trump and I probably wouldn’t be pals, but I do like his policies. So he earned my vote. I also voter Red for the Tennessee house and senate seats in my district.

I did choke on the state representative seat. The Republican candidate, Eddie Mannis (Knoxville), stated in a speech, “that he was more ashamed of being a republican than he was of being gay.” I voted for him, but I didn’t want to.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You just satisfied your necessity of feeling different and not part of the problem.

-Sigmund "Fraud".

Sounds legit but just kidding.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Very well said, what an effective rebuttal to the OP ⭐

edit on 19-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join