It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director Of National Intelligence Biden Laptop Emails Not Russian Disinformation Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Debate Commission has removed FOREIGN POLICY as a debate topic for this coming Thursday's Trump vs Biden debate.

thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Debate Commission has removed FOREIGN POLICY as a debate topic for this coming Thursday's Trump vs Biden debate.

thenationalpulse.com...

Wow, no discussion of Ukraine or China... what a complete sham.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

But it is Russian information, right?

Are you saying that Hunter Biden was colluding with
the Russians? Joe Biden was aiding his son in colluding
with Russians, selling influence in the Obama Administration
to Russians?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

thenationalpulse.com...

I will bet you a bottle of good whiskey that the debate will get cancelled somehow. They know that Trump is going to jump all over this, regardless of their "debate rules". And he should jump all over this, this is big.
edit on 19-10-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is my shocked face.

Why would you ever ask questions that are pertinent to the situation at hand, and things that most of us are actually concerned about.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Inside meeting going on now about hunter..

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

thenationalpulse.com...

Wow
That's crappy

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

thenationalpulse.com...

So NO Hunter/Joe/Ukraine/China talk allowed.
GOT IT.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm saying that Radcliff didn't say the information wasn't Russian information meant to discredit Joe Biden. He just said that it wasn't "disinfo".

In the meantime, Don Jr is furious that the CIA, the FBI and the DOJ isn't taking these email finds seriously.

edit on 19-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: fixed video

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How would we know? No verification has been put forward to the public. Wikileaks released everything including the things needed for verification. Rudy has done nothing of the sort.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: network dude

How would we know? No verification has been put forward to the public. Wikileaks released everything including the things needed for verification. Rudy has done nothing of the sort.
“Waiting on Hunter”.... dontchaknow

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

thenationalpulse.com...

More proof the Biden laptops are genuine. 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Even if trump brings it up Biden is just going to say “that’s not true” In his wavering old man voice.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
A Trump honcho. I’ll wait for a more reliable source.

John Ratcliffe is the least-qualified director of national intelligence in history—and a staunch partisan as well.

www.google.com...

You're right... we DEFINITELY need more reliable sources, like Brian Stelter.. I mean, he has a show on CNN called "Reliable Sources", so if you want to look anywhere, look there. I mean, CNN just doesn't give a show to anyone.. And to call it "Reliable Sources" must mean he's a super duper reliable source... I honestly don't know why anyone would trust the words out of the DNI Chiefs mouth. That dude can't be reliable, but Brian Stelter definitely is, because he already said it was debunked!
edit on 19-10-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burntheships

I'm saying that Radcliff didn't say the information wasn't Russian information meant to discredit Joe Biden.

Um...ok...

So, with that statement you deduce exactly what?

Who is saying it is Russian besides you?

Meant to discredit Joe Biden's presidential campaign, right? Timing, right?

Meant to bring the truth to light, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

thenationalpulse.com...

So we got the proof, what's next?

My local TV news doesn't even talk about it. I think Joe Biden could murder someone right now and our news wouldn't even mention it.

edit on 19-10-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Some day you're going to have to realize that both parties are corrupt and you're going to have to accept some truths. Some of those positions are held by people more trustworthy than others and it only has partly to do with their party affiliation. You discount anyone/everyone associated with Trump, others do the same with the Dem party. It's all ridiculous. Look at Barr, he hasn't done a whole lot of good for anyone and he supports Trump. But at least I believe he's not a congenital liar like Comey.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

thenationalpulse.com...

My local TV news doesn't even talk about it. I think Joe Biden could murder someone right now and our news wouldn't even mention it.

What does that say to you?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That picture of tucker laughing made me choke on my drink. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

thenationalpulse.com...

He's right in front of them groping and feeling up women and children, and they don't report that. All you need to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join