It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this point, who is still voting for Biden?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I'd bet the majority of Trump supporters don't openly state they support Trump.

Having a Trump sign on your front yard is basically begging for vandalism.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
All leftist rhetoric and lies and wishful thinking aside,

Trump is winning a second term, that’s more than evident

It’s also more than evident that all the never-Trumpers on this site know it too, the despair shows through your every post

It’s ok though guys, if your disgusting dEmocrat party tries really really hard, they could be in with a shot for the 2028 election

But I doubt it
edit on 19 10 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I personally don't think votes will matter this year, I think the fix is in. I believe Dems know they have this wrapped up which is why they haven't worried at all about repercussions from things they have said, lock downs, BLM, etc. Things that would normally be political suicide haven worried them at all.

I am starting to think this may be exactly what's happening.

I just have a bad feeling about this

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Biden literally brings nothing to the table. He’s a placeholder until he undoubtedly steps down and Kamala gets promoted to potus.

And this is the point that seems to elude the lot of you... Americans would rather have an empty nothing at the table than a divisive dumpster fire. The USA is over it and they want a break from the idiocy. it's time to rebuild.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The only thing that’s been divisive during the last four years has been the media. Every story is twisted and spun, and opinion articles dominate the front pages, which make simpletons think that they are real news.
Funny how when anything comes up that is pro-trump it isn’t covered but “anonymous” source fed headlines dominate the news cycle.
Everything is racially over analyzed and biased, but when the democrat presidential candidate has a history of pro-segregation voting, and racist comments, race seems not to be an issue anymore.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

From Trump's mouth to your lips. The USA is over the excuses. In the real world we've heard and read Trump's own words and seen his own actions. For decades now. No media necessary.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Then there are those of us who don't broadcast who we will be voting for, and our friends, who we have a lot in common with, just assume we will be voting the same as them. I make an effort to not discuss this clusterbomb with them, because I know it may cost me.
And there are a lot of us. We don't relish attention (or name calling, since that seems to happen a lot, of both sides). The election will be "over" soon.... but this mess won't be...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Old shut ins that think that the major news outlets are still trustworthy and a certain percentage of college age youth. Do not underestimate their power. If you do, and you think Trump has it easy, you are fooling yourself.

That being said, at the end of Trump's 12 years (snicker) we will all be happy he won in 2020.

If he wins.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: galaga
It's bad. If you haven't seen or read the news, you are either living under a rock or you are in complete denial.

It's so bad.

If you are still voting for Joe. What is wrong with you?

Most of those who want to vote for Joe...probably already have by mail-in ballots...before this laptop thing emerged.
They can't take back their vote.

'Laptop thing' is toast...don't you know?

I guess then that Lady galaga is some form of silly from the extreme right, (where also anything goes) and I would have no qualms about mail-in votes.

I would have qualms though about people still voting for Biden, since only one vote each is allowed.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What I find funny is that people claim to hate Trump because of his personality. They don't like how he acts. Yet these same people are COMPLETELY willing to accept:

* Biden's provable rape allegation, creepy hair smelling and handsy behavior towards women without batting an eye
* Biden's evident mental decline
* the overwhelming evidence of Biden family's corruption and pay-to-play selling of our country for his own enrichment.

But yeah, Trump's behavior is enough to make most Dems lose their mind and burn effigies of him.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would almost bet money that the majority of people that say they are voting for Biden can't give good reasons why other than they hate Trump.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I live in the lovely Bay Area (sarcasm). All you see is Biden signs. You see bumper stickers. One day I was driving to the beach and high up in a tree I saw a trump sign. Then when I drove out to the valley I went on a walk in the neighborhood and every house had Trump Flags or signs. There might have been one or two Biden signs . My father says in the foothills of California that there are road sign kiosks where one can buy Trump swag.

Don't get me started on the Trump hate train from the people that I work with. It's tough to be a teacher and have conservative ideology when everyone around you is spewing hate for the opposing side. And all they have is orange man bad. I keep my head down so that I can keep the peace.

Now that in itself could be considered part of the problem. I do realize this. But I'm not quite sure how to address the situation or if it's even worth it to enter into a fight.

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: LordAhriman
I live in southern California and have NEVER seen a Biden sign or bumper sticker. Just like I never saw a Hillary sticker that did not say "prison" on it. I have seen a few Bernie bumper stickers though. But around here it is all Trump signs, stickers and flags. I'm sure though that the Dems here will not count the vote and will just give the overall California vote to Biden.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Lol
Not $.50

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

I completely understand where you are coming from.... I have very good conservative friends who live in LA. They almost feel like Jews hiding from the Nazi invasion. No one admits to being a Trump supporter. They keep their politics to themselves and only share with other "known" Trump supporters.

I have a close relative, on the other hand, who lives in the Bay Area. As much as I love this relative, they have been "indoctrinated" in the Berkeley ideology for their entire life. This individual has TDS to such extreme levels that they have banned anyone (including family) who posts ANYTHING remotely supportive of conservatives or Trump.

Over the past year or so, I can't help but thinking back about the history that was taught in regards to the Civil War where families were turned against one another. Brother against Brother. Father against Son. Neighbor against Neighbor. I feel like we are there all over again. So sad....

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cre8chaos

I keep my head down so that I can keep the peace.

This is the silent majority (at least I hope it's a majority). And like you, I am not sure if it a problem or not. I know that my best friend would probably disown me if she was aware of my political leaning in this election. While she and I have a lot of the same beliefs and issues that are important to us, she thinks anyone who leans right in the election is deplorable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join