It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: carewemust

resident Trump emerged from his morning intelligence/security briefing and issued this statement to the world:

"Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe.

It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL.

That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!"

Source: twitter.com...

Seriously? You made a thread about a tweet that came from Trump? That is not a valid source. It's no confirmation of anything - it's just him saying stuff. That's what he does - just says stuff. Has no bearing on reality.

I'm sorry how you don't understand presidents of United States receive intelligence briefings. They know more than you and me combined.

Good luck to you and your future in this world.

Was it a tweet or a retweet? Checking for demon semen doctors before I get too invested. But hey Trump is just putting it out there and it's up to the people to decide, right?!

Yep...people soak in the evidence and decide for themselves.

For instance, this is a press briefing given by a Biden family business partner today (Thurs 10/22/2020 @ 7pm Eastern).

Tony Bobulinski conveys information about the overseas business deals he participated in, with Hunter/Joe.

edit on 10/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Biden is about to get his stool pushed in.

Its over

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Confused here. So, do people still listen to Fox News as a legitimate source? Did anyone else see the Court decision that any rational person would know that Tucker Carlson is not really a journalist, but an entertainer (like Alex Jones)?

Anyway, that was weeks ago.

Today Senator Mike Lee challenged Zuckerberg, Pchai, and Dorsey to name ONE HIGHLY REGARDED PERSON ON THE LEFT WHO YOU HAVE CENSORED....(paraphrasing perhaps, but that's how I recall it)....emphasizing that the BabylonBee was blocked.

The BabylonBee is a satire site

About Us
What is The Babylon Bee?
The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

You don't sound confused. You understand that Twitter/Facebook/Google are Pro-Left / Anti-Right.

As for Fox News (or CNN, or ATS for that matter), it's content that matters. Not the delivery person.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

As for Fox News (or CNN, or ATS for that matter), it's content that matters.

Yep!

Content WITH SOURCES.
With actual researched, fact-checked, sources.

Content that is legitimate and factually based; not just people saying stupid stuff to get viewers excited.

Does that part confuse you, though, maybe?? The difference between the two?

No worries!
Many people get confused by that. Especially people with limited education about (and/or exposure to) actual journalism.

Our job is to ensure that all people are able to double- and triple-check their sources for actually truthful reporting.

If you need some suggestions on how to improve your comprehension, and which sources to consider legitimate, I'm more than happy to provide them. Suggestions and sources.

Just reach out.

I'm here to help

Have a great night!

edit on 2-11-2020 by VeeTNA because: clarify

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, October 18, 2020

President Trump emerged from his morning intelligence/security briefing and issued this statement to the world:

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe.

It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL.

That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

Source: twitter.com...

So what should happen next, while the Bidens are under Federal and Congressional investigation?

Pause the voting, and delay the November 3rd election, until the investigation is complete?

Should the DNC remove Joe Biden, and make VP nominee Kamala Harris the Democrat's Presidential nominee?

Should Joe Biden willingly step aside, the DNC name a new Presidential nominee, and the U.S. start the election process from scratch?

It's estimated that 18 million Americans have already voted by mail, or in person.

-CareWeMust

April 29, 2023

Every time I think about how the men and women around President Trump FAILED TO SUPPORT HIM with investigating these damning Biden family revelations on Hunter's laptop, I seize-up with frustration.

If Trump's Attorney General, FBI Director, Director of National Intelligence, Secretary of State, NSA Director, CIA Director, and the Republicans in the House and Senate refused to side with their President in 2020....

WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK 2025 WILL BE BETTER for PRESIDENT TRUMP, the 2nd Time Around?!

Already, we find our GOP-led Congress refusing to subpoena Hunter Biden, even though they've now retrieved bank records showing him receiving millions of dollars from Chinese Communist, Ukraine...even from the Mayor of Moscow's wife. The GOP Deep State members of Congress are not waiting till 2025 to demonstrate how corrupt they STILL are!

edit on 4/29/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Insert HAHA Simpsons.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join