It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope – Twenty Five Years Taking the UAPee?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I saw Nick Pope the other day on something called Black Files unclassified. He kept telling the guy ATTIP revealed the 38 DIRDS, which we all know ATTIP had zero to do with that, it was AAWSAP.
So, he just deliberately distorted the truth.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

This this story won't go away because Nick Pope will not address the actual facts as it keeps getting his name out there.

It really is time Nick Pope was ostracized and stopped from earning money from ufology like all the other grifters in the cesspit telling lies.

MM…..why beat around the Pope? Why not contact him directly and question him yourself?

It appears as if you have a genuine personal vendetta against Nicky Poo.

The contact information below is valid. If he answers your queries in part or all….then fine. If not, then so be it.

For as much as posted in this thread, I’m sure you have the sensibilities to frame none confrontational questions that may yield favorable answers.

Give it a shot, you may be surprised on a one to one exchange.

Myself, I find it all entertaining. Plus, my sentence structuring requires that I spell check the word “the” 😉

So have a go at it mate… confront Nick Pope head on

Source: Contact

👽🛸🍸
edit on 2-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Maybe MM knows things other's don't re Nick besides what is out there rather than imagine he may have some vendetta, some I believe do know more. For full Nick Pope action past and present you can go to Philip Mantle's page to see him in action toward Nick if you want spare time watching Philip call Nick a pilchard and producing the same old spin toward him like it's all hot news and pushing it all at top speed, it's almost farcicle for a whole bunch of reasons. Then you have John Burroughs who made claim that Nick had lied re various things in the Rendlesham book they wrote together, that's another trail blazer of a farce too. He let loose on that some months ago, that seems to have slipped to the wayside. I know full well there is more to the Nick Pope thing but I just sit back and watch the show.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It is a worthless pursuit. He's only interested in people who want to "have fun" and does not respond well, if at all, when his LARP is exposed. These repeated 'stories' in the UK tabloid media serve as click bait for the news source and promote Nick as a 'UFO Expert'. Something which he obviously isn't as he gets basic information wrong all the time. Especially about the three cases he claims as his signature cases.

He's not alone. Most of the UFO celebrities are full of it and taking the UAPee out of their audiences. Some may have started with good honest intentions. But after a while abandon the truth in pursuit of adoration and/or money. There are plenty of gullible, suckers out there who will believe and live the fantasy. Especially in America. Which is where Nick Pope now plies his trade.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   

snip
Most of the UFO celebrities are full of it and taking the UAPee out of their audiences. Some may have started with good honest intentions. But after a while abandon the truth in pursuit of adoration and/or money. There are plenty of gullible, suckers out there who will believe and live the fantasy.

Amen! Your paragraph describes the history of UFOlogy, from the beginning.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It is a worthless pursuit

It is....

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I could not resist a blast from the past.

This article tells us to move on from Roswell.

www.ufodigest.com...

He then changes heart later in time. I suspect he got rapped on the knuckles or his publicist advised him not a good financial move .

We only need to read Nick's Facebook page to see how involved he is right now.

m.facebook.com...

It's been fascinating to watch how he has manipulated his audience over the year's.

Least he is quiet these days re Rendlesham. Perhaps because John Burroughs accused him of lying over the book the men wrote together?

Who knows , but he sure has earned the title that have read so many times over the year's.

edit on 8-5-2022 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Nick is still promoting the Cosford Incident as something mysterious

twitter.com...

Maybe he needs a reminder that he actually considered this case solved when he was sitting at his UFO desk in 1994.

There are two MoD documents referring to the case : DEFE 24-2086 and DEFE 24-1967.

The first one contains various documents and correspondence dealing with the investigation into the Cosford case including eye witness statements. An excerpt from that In Nick Pope's own words

...It seems that an unidentified object of unknown origin was operating in the UK Air Defence Region without being detected on radar; this would appear to be of considerable defence significance, and I recommend that we investigate further, within MOD or with the US authorities…

Spanish ufologist Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos investigated the case independently and passed his information to the UK MoD. It gives comprehensive explanations for the sightings and the data is contained within the DEFE 1967/1 file. During the night of 30th March 1993, the Russians launched a radio satellite into orbit. The rocket booster of Cosmos 2238 re-entered the earth’s atmosphere and broke into pieces in the early hours of the 31st March 1993.

Astronomer Gary Anthony obtained a NASA data computer simulation of the trajectory of the decaying booster. Its path shows it would be easily visible whilst crossing the British Isles around the same time as the reports of a large triangular UFO. The booster burned up as it passed over the South West of Britain around 1.10-1.15 am. Correspondence also confirms that Nick Pope spoke to RAF Fylingdales who also confirmed a Russian rocket had re-entered the atmosphere around the relevant time with a margin of error of about an hour.

The lower altitude sightings seen at RAF Shawbury that occurred about an hour after the decay of the booster rockets were identified as a Welsh police helicopter following a stolen car down the A5 highway. The RAF meteorological officer concerned, Wayne Elliot, wasn’t aware at the time that it was a police helicopter.

..meteorological officer Wayne Elliott, whose evidence at Shawbury was central, has pointed out that his sighting was an hour after the one at Cosford – and he now believes what he saw was a police helicopter…

Source : Shropshire Star - Mar 13 2013

Snr. Ballester Olmos also contacted Nick Pope with an explanation for the sightings a year later in March 1994 [enclosing copies of a NORAD statement and computer simulation showing the UFO as the booster rockets from the Russian Cosmos 2238 satellite] Again all information is contained in the MoD File DEFE 1967/1.

In his reply (dated 6th April 1994) Nick Pope stated:

“I think it is clear that most of the UFO sightings that occurred on the night in question can be attributed to this event”

Source : MoD - DEFE 24/1967/1

The Pope's personal LARP continues.

edit on 8/3/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

As is the norm within ufology, why let a solved UFO case go to waste when it can be recycled?

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Nick is still promoting the Cosford Incident as something mysterious

He's still promoting that one.. seriously?

Am sure Nick's a shill lol.

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As is the norm within ufology, why let a solved UFO case go to waste..

Good to see you mate and think it's fair to say there are plenty of 'solved' cases where the official explanation is complete bollocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join