It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate goal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Agree our higher dimensional energy systems are broken.

We are profoundly unconscious.

95 percent of brain activity is beyond our conscious awareness

link

In seeing the problem, a solution becomes possible.

13 “In the visions I saw while lying in bed, I looked, and there before me was a holy one, a messenger,[c] coming down from heaven. 14 He called in a loud voice: ‘Cut down the tree and trim off its branches; strip off its leaves and scatter its fruit. Let the animals flee from under it and the birds from its branches. 15 But let the stump and its roots, bound with iron and bronze, remain in the ground, in the grass of the field.

“‘Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven, and let him live with the animals among the plants of the earth. 16 Let his mind be changed from that of a man and let him be given the mind of an animal, till seven times[d] pass by for him.

- Daniel 4
Nebuchadnezzar's Dream of a Tree
edit on 17-10-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Intriguing theory. Thank you OP

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The answer to your question (what is the end game?) is an easy one!

POPULATION CONTROL!!

(Ever heard of the Deagle report....'nuff said!)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

9 or 10 years ago, there was a video circulating claiming to be from the DOD experimenting with a vaccine called "FunVax"
short for vaccine against fundamental beliefs. Supposedly this vaccine affects your G-d gene and would suppress undesirable human behaviors.

Snopes had an interesting view upon it with the conclusion that it was part of a failed ad campaign promoting a movie. There were some interesting comments suggesting that there are some bat sh!t biological programs being done that would send chills down your spine.
Snopes FunVax

Here are some other things related to the video worth looking into:

Wiki VMAT2 gene (G-d gene)

edit on 17-10-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Read KPBs thoughts on page 3
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=KellyPrettyBear

The truth?

People don't have souls...

But "something" has people... and that something... well here I'm
getting into risky ground again.

I think they will after acceptance of the travelers electronic " vaccine ready" passport they will implant us with chips. Now we know that they can induce hallucinatory experience through sound weapons to make you ill. Why is it so hard to imagine they will tune a chip in our bodies that when it passes close to an emitter it would make us ill. Then they beam thoughts into our brain to obey.

Ultimately through the vaccines in India and Africa theyre already sterilizing women. Experiments were done in the US in the 50s along the same line.

There was a website called the SatanicDeathCult that discussed many of these points but it has gone dark in the last month I think, cant seem to find it maybe I'll try searching the wayback site.

One good freedownload book to absorb is The Gods Of Eden.Pdf - The Chilling Truth about Extraterrestrial Infiltration
by William Bramley. Worth the read as a main premise is that mankind always goes to a high civilization and after wars back to the stone age/beginning again.

As Never Despise wrote

So do they want to harvest our soul, or some kind of spiritual essence, such as what is occasionally termed "loosh"?

That is not so far fetched and possibly close to the truth as can be seen by the amount of children going missing.
Food for thought: Many years ago we were in a group of about 7 practicing "High Magic".
We stopped associating with them when we realized they were vampiring our energy for their own selfish ends

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Could they design a vaccine to damage the temporal lobes somehow?

The God helmet is an experimental apparatus originally called the Koren helmet (or Koren octopus) after its inventor Stanley Koren. It was developed by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.[1] Reports by participants of a "sensed presence" while wearing the God helmet brought public attention and resulted in several TV documentaries
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

I remember reading that the Soviets and the Americans were both trying to infiltrate each other through astral travel to find out each others secrets.

They claimed in this website that the Russians were way ahead than the Yanks and thats why the Soviet Union was broken up by the Bankers.

I did find this though

www.cia.gov...
Confidential - DIA
"Soviet And Czechoslovakian Parapsychology Research"

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Dr Carrie Madej believes pretty much the same thing as you do. She’s a very serious doctor and has attended sessions on the vaccine that worried her so much as a Christian that age had to speak out. The vax she contends, includes a nanobot delivery method. With these nanobots, she explains, we do begin to be somewhat “not human” and lose our connection with God because we lose our free will/soul.

There’s a lot more too it and I’m tired so might not be explaining it well but you should check some of her videos out. She outlines in scientific terms pretty much what you’re hypothesizing.

link   
Dr Carrie Madej believes pretty much the same thing as you do. She’s a very serious doctor and has attended sessions on the vaccine that worried her so much as a Christian that age had to speak out. The vax she contends, includes a nanobot delivery method. With these nanobots, she explains, we do begin to be somewhat “not human” and lose our connection with God because we lose our free will/soul.

There’s a lot more too it and I’m tired so might not be explaining it well but you should check some of her videos out. She outlines in scientific terms pretty much what you’re hypothesizing.

link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It’s all broken down for you at this link, straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

tapnewswire.com...

It’s well worth a read if you really want to know what the goal is.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

When you look at how the Catholic Church has spent their entire history suppressing knowledge involving gnostic and pagan teachings it would be sensible to try and learn about what has been hidden. All gods may exist in the ether and all prophecies may come to pass. But only one theory fits for all this to happen, you ever wonder why the religious see what they expect to see in a NDE, regardless of their religion.
The demiurge and ArCon soul trap theory of the ancient nag hammadi gnostic texts can explain all paranormal phenomenon,

The last enlightenment

This philosophical movement, the Enlightenment, contributed to the eighteenth-century liberalization of business, government, and religion. ... Enlightenment philosophy then intensified the Industrial Revolution by changing the British political system and guiding its deliberations.

It looks like this like other enlightenments is to advance society... Further into bondage and slavery for the mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

thanks - started reading it now

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

why the religious see what they expect to see in a NDE, regardless of their religion.

A while back I read that aiming for the white light at death is a trap. Seek the golden light instead

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Like a moth to the flame

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Wow

We've seen that come to fruition in Australia with the raising of the pension age. Also when I read he spearheaded Davos that was enough for me
from your Link

The same capitalist callousness shines through in his attitude towards people nearing the end of their working lives and in need of a well-deserved rest: “Aging is an economic challenge because unless retirement ages are drastically increased so that older members of society can continue to contribute to the workforce (an economic imperative that has many economic benefits), the working-age population falls at the same time as the percentage of dependent elders increases”. (3)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
So do they want to harvest our soul, or some kind of spiritual essence, such as what is occasionally termed "loosh"?

I believe they do, it would explain why the system causes suffering even when there is no profit to it. Below are several articles about loosh harvesting:

Parasites on the Loosh
More on the Nature of "Loosh" Energies
Loosh, Robert Monroe, and the Matrix Control System
High Level M-Band Noise: The Pressure
Loosh Energy Harvested by Trans-dimensional Beings
Food for the Moon

Such theories are indeed often ridiculed but I imagine this is in part because how profoundly disturbing and unsettling the possibility is. It is so terrifying that most would rather turn away in ridicule or forced boredom.

I like knowing about what is going on, even if it is bad. Now that I know about loosh harvesting, I know the importance of not giving my devotion to public figures or groups, and not being angry when the target isn't there (which is most of the time).

On the flip side, knowing that my loosh is of worth, I do give my gratitude to the planet and nature, and to my good guides.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

It’s all broken down for you at this link, straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

tapnewswire.com...

It’s well worth a read if you really want to know what the goal is.

still reading, but one thought crossed my mind.

i had 2 MRI scans this year. good luck to any cyborg surviving those.

and that rises a question, can they actually use any sort of nanotechnology in a vaccine? any sort of magnetic material is a potential risk in case of MRI scan. even if it won't kill the patient, it will be detected.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I read the whole article but don’t recall reading anything about nano bots being in vaccines in it? It does talk about transhumanism and merging with tech.

My guess is that nano bots would detect and fix problems themselves, and thus no need for modern medicine, or MRI scans.

The main focus of the article is about the near future though and how covid has been hijacked to implement draconian plans of fascism and authoritarian mandates.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join