It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Trudeau's Canadian COVID plan for 2021?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I saw the " leaked report " maybe two days ago and forget it right away when i saw it come from Hal Turner show ...

This short video says it was "leaked " to Hal Turner show :

Canada - Tyrannical 2nd Lockdown

and here is the Hal Turner website : Link

I am pretty sure this is just all writed by Hal Turner or the shadow master behind him . He like to publish all kind of rubbish allways .

I do believe things are going to get worse in Canada, and they are building the camps, they have dark agenda, ties with communist China, vaccination plans etc etc...so no reason to relax....but i dont think the report is genuine . The idea of someone from committee member in Canada would leak this to Hal Turner dont make any sense..it`s ridiculous .

Turner spread fake storys :

Fake News: Coronavirus in China: Millions Quarantined, 2.8 Million NOT Infected; 112,000 NOT Dead
edit on 17-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I saw the " leaked report " maybe two days ago and forget it right away when i saw it come from Hal Turner show ...

This short video says it was "leaked " to Hal Turner show :

Canada - Tyrannical 2nd Lockdown

and here is the Hal Turner website : Link

I am pretty sure this is just all writed by Hal Turner or the shadow master behind him . He like to publish all kind of rubbish allways .

I do believe things are going to get worse in Canada, and they are building the camps, they have dark agenda, ties with communist China, vaccination plans etc etc...so no reason to relax....but i dont think the report is genuine . The idea of someone from committee member in Canada would leak this to Hal Turner dont make any sense..it`s ridiculous .

Turner spread fake storys :

Fake News: Coronavirus in China: Millions Quarantined, 2.8 Million NOT Infected; 112,000 NOT Dead

Agreed..

I think the first 4 points could come to pass...

But that doesn't make this report or leak real...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

you're doing what most reasonable people have tried doing during this whole absurd exercise : apply critical thinking and reasoning to a totally unreasonable situation. It doesn't computer because it can't. Nothing about how governments are handling this are based on science. That should tell you everything you need to know about what this is all about: a globalist take over pure and simple.

now...stop trying to force an insane environment dictate the terms of how this goes. If people dont figure out how to push back against this now its all over with.....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
double post
edit on 18-10-2020 by tribal because: double post

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 68Satellite

Where are the lines? I live two blocks from VGH, most of the people in my building are nurses as are my neighbors.

Although Bonnie Henry goes on and on about cases daily I’ve seen no lines or influx at the hospital and I pass it at least twice daily too and from my site.

??? 🤷‍♂️

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

The federal government does not have the power to enforce lock down measures. Individual provinces and territories technically don't decide that either. Provincial Health Officers are the ones who decide it

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I don’t know but the site looks cheap. Better not be true!
We really never had lockdowns in BC. It was all voluntary, advised and we did it. There’s been no control. We just use respect. Supplies dwindled though and I am yet to find good toilet paper and Clorox wipes etc. I’m sick of stocking up. Sick of this whole thing.

It’s not like America here at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
True. Bonnie Henry is our “Boss” and she has never been bossy . We haven’t even hopped on board the Covid exposure app Canada issued.
I’ve not really been watching our news. Keep watching US election s stuff. Maybe I better start paying attention because the last I checked, I thought we were doing good

edit on 18-10-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I did not see this posted here and I have know idea if it's real but it sounds crazy as hell.

Link

from the email:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Any of our Canadian boi's know anything about the website?

They sure do now.

Im not so sure Canadas Prima-donna will be doing anything except hard time by Q3 2021.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not familiar, will give it a look/see later. I'm pretty burnt out from this sh#t..I really don't see this happening. Last week, was 2 threads saying Chinese troops in Stanley Park

Fear mongering is what I see. I will take a look though.

Chineese Troops have been covertly inflitrating doing things like bottle picking and staking out every single inch of Canada and the USA....they likely have 1,000,000 Troops already deployed as Sleepers worldwide.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: rickymouse

It's not the cytokine storm that wreaks havoc with the China flu, but the bradykinin storm
bgr.com/2020/09/01

That’s the bradykinin hypothesis, which refers to a compound that’s affected directly by the virus, and which could lead to a “bradykinin storm” that can cause serious problems and lead to death.

A mass migration of Pleomorphic bacteria from the gut to the bloodstream...and the constellation of impacts related to that exodus.

Cytokine storm and Bradykinin hypothsis are both valid and are cased by the Pleomorphic Bacterial migration from Belly to Bloodstream.... in fact they are byproducts of this action...with the exception that the PB Migration guess is a hades of a lot more understandable byu a normal person.....the other 2 guesses are fractional truths buried in bullspit.
edit on 18-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Eh, Doom and gloom does it for some. a reply to: MorpheusUSA

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The rule in Canada is that ..... ALTHOUGH THE dOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN....ANYTHING THAT COMES TO CANADA STAYS IN CANADA.....IF YOU GO THERE IN AN UNWELCOME MANNER YOU ARE GOING THERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Canada is what you call Globally-Connected...... Canada was built by radical Men and Women...today it is populated by some of the most radical Peoples on Earth but there is peaceful co-existence.

Piss of Canada and you are pissing off a Fractional Giant....you are activating the equivilent of a Borg Cube....suddenly everything from everywhere starts pulling together cohesively like MapleBacon Scented GorillaGlue..

Canada is not like other Countries...it does not have as much due process as most 1st World Countries.Not expected and not given.

Canadians are born to act not vote.

All Canada has to do is leave the back door open and their Neighbor will flood the Continent with Firepower and Manpower.

The 1st Nuclear Missile came to Canada in 1950.

Think about that.

There really is no Border.

Its an illusion.

Americas Coastguard likely outmans Canadas entire Navy.

Canadas far North and Alaska are an agreed upon Dead-Zone....if anyone comes from the North its a literal DeathStorm ....Population growth was tailored to fit this picture.

Canadians are becoming informed.....and the thing about Canadians is they will give you the Window of Opportunity for a first-strike....they are deadly counter-punchers.

Canadian People have been lied to and have been mislead....heres some food for thought....Canadians have more liberal wide-scope Federal Gun Laws than America has....but Canadians cannot buy or posses Handguns and concealed carry these and many other guns as currently embedded but collusionally circumvented Federal Laws clearly state they may .....overriding Federal Law says so.Provinces and Civic Municipalities and certain aspects of Law Enforcement and Politics collude together even today to undermine that basic core value Canadian voted upon an legally embedded right......it was not ok how this was done....it was illegal and it was designed to circumvent all Federal Laws...to undermine all Charter Rights and Freedoms.Canada is now trying to fix this internally ....they need help in the form of Money to challenge legally peacefully and properly these atrocities.....to break the cabal-like grip on Canada....now not later....not money added to current efforts money added to NEW efforts to build multiple fronts.

From a Civic perspective Canada is a cesspool of corruption from top to bottom in most cases...(you begin National Clean-Up by dissecting and fically disenfanchising these Civic Cabals that now run all Canadian Municipalities---this weakens the Provincial component of the cabalistic managers and opens the door for further remediation and repatriation]...The Canadian People are not being heard nor listened to on any level....the collusion between Civic Government and Provincial Government and certain corrupt aspects of the Federal Government and all of their Private Industry/Concerns that furtively and openly support them is beyond belief across the board.

You have to understand how important it is that Canadians are waking up enmasse now....the personality and fabric of the Populus decree that The People shall act not ponder or pander.......the way the Canadian Legal System is designed allows for LIGHTENING CHANGES OF MASSIVE SCOPE........legal peaceful change....lawful change.....it is simply fiscally prohibitive due to weaponized barriers in place already.

Canada may be the down to Earth Naive Peacenik in the room...but hell hath no fury like an Ode School Christian and IMHO pissed off Canadians are exactly like that.Counter-Punchers believe in the divine right to protect oneself...if you throw one shot at them they will absorb it or dodge it but after that there are no rules....they go on a divine mission to correct you .... in a nice way of course....they are correcting you not fighting with you....you threw one but it did not work out for you....so now its time to teach you how its really done.

en.wikipedia.org...

In Canada change = enough money to fight in Court for decades.....its easier to regrow the entire Government and re-set everything than it is to fix things one Law at a time.

Canada needs a Trump....plain and simple and right now...America cannot be stable unless Canada is stable....its just about Money....just like in America with one huge difference....although the Money Mongers controlling Canada ARE AS BIG AS THEY COME....they only control 37 million people....not 350,000,000.........control mechanisms that work on 350Million People in Americaa will not work on 37 Million People in Canada....but Money moves everything everywhere....so until the right volume of money goes to the right places Canada will continue to rot.
edit on 18-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Either way, the storm is coming, we need to build up walls to defend against it, but beware of FakeNews.
Haha bring back the war on terror.

This is getting predictable.

Meanwhile as the sheep faction themselves off into the pens they fit best into, labeled left, right, blue, green, red, black, white, Conservative, Labour..etc. The shepherd's argue about how many should be culled for the great sacrifice that will bring their horny beast god back. And then christ.

Problem, reaction, solution.

If christ comes back and says Dave buddy let's go were going to the promised land, I be like nah bud Im not a sheep l, I'm a FKing Wolf

So aye think what u like but remember, how you think Matters

edit on 18-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The nocebo effect is the opposite of the placebo effect. It describes a situation where a negative outcome occurs due to a belief that the intervention will cause harm. It is a sometimes forgotten phenomenon in the world of medicine safety. The term nocebo comes from the Latin 'to harm

While people nocebo themselves under a perpetual dark cloud of negative information, all sorts of mental health issues arise..

When you wake up take a placebo in the morning.
Tell yourself, I feel strength. I will endure.
edit on 18-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well the timing is off, I have seen the real Canadian RFQT on their official website for isolation sites to hold 1600 per site.
I thought it was a conspiracy theory, but it is real, the tender went out last month, it closes March 2021, I would imagine building would start after that.
I would be very interested to know which company is finally awarded this contract.

I can't find it now, but a few years ago the American government was recruiting interment guards for camps they would be setting up. The are disguised as FEMA camps to isolate people. The job description for those guards, was basically exactly what a SS guard would have done during WW2 at their camps, it was scary to read.
edit on 18-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Why is this thread still up?

It's ok to post BS as long as it's about Canada?

This is Fake News....completely made up BS....

Deny Ignorance? Or Embrace Ignorance?

Sometimes I wonder....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
MPP Randy Hillier on quarantine facilities in Ontario parliament ...

youtu.be...
edit on 10/18/2020 by whatnext21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/18/2020 by whatnext21 because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I saved the PDF file just in case it comes down after tomorrow when the bid closes.
From that 12 page document

Over time, the use of the DQS may be temporarily discontinued until needed again by the Government of Canada or may be used for other requirements. In anticipation of a possible continued need for quarantine sites over the next 1 to 2 years given the COVID 19 pandemic

Security services 24 x 7 at the sites by license guards which will be contracted separately

Yeah this doesn't sound good.
edit on 18-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I did not see this posted here and I have know idea if it's real but it sounds crazy as hell.

Link

from the email:
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Any of our Canadian boi's know anything about the website?

Frightening if true and given the similarities with the things that are going on so far, I think it's very close to the real deal. Also I have no doubt that Canada's PM is an elite's boy, so there's that.

This is bad bad news!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join