It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars supporting Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As many of you are aware, multiple movie stars, music industry heavyweights etc have come out in support of the corrupt Biden crime family.
Whether their support comes from willful ignorance or actual malevolent intent I do not want to support them or their work. They are a part of the problem.
Since I can only watch so many James Woods and Mel Gibson movies, I think we need a Star blacklist so that we can boycott their propaganda and not give them our hard earned money. Also a list of the good ones that either kept their political views to themselves or at minimum or in the best case actively support the truth and the American people.
So if we can start a list that would be great.

First up .... Jennifer Lopez and her pathetic husband !
edit on 17-10-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

edit on 17-10-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BruceZuckerberg

Yes. Throw up walls around yourself and block out anyone who thinks differently than you. Only allow in that which you want to believe.

This is obviously the Republican concept of free thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Lot of republicans joining with biden too.

Are you turning away from them or is it just the stars?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yes. Throw up walls around yourself and block out anyone who thinks differently than you. Only allow in that which you want to believe.

You can't be serious. The leftists are the most narrow-minded, intolerant group of people on this planet.
This includes nearly 100% of the entertainment industry, about 80% of the mainstream mass media, 98% of academia, and all of big tech\social media. (which are now actively censoring thier forums)
They wouldn't know free thought if it bit them on thier smug, elitist, self-important asses.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Agreed. Personally I would like to start burning books and records of these people and send them off somewhere.

Although Jlo got a smokin body.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

As much as I'd like to agree, I'm going to have to disagree.

I will pay money to be entertained.

If the entertainers have views that differ from mine?

Who cares.

edit on 17-10-2020 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If this was truly the case none of us would be on ATS discussing issues with people with different views.

First, these “Stars” have no greater knowledge of politics than anyone else.

Second, their moral compass is broken.

Third, they are completely disconnected from the common folk. Too much money, free time, and ego.

And Fourth, why should I listen to a professional lier who makes a living pretending that they are someone that they are not?

The majority of them have absolutely no credentials that would convince me that what they say or think should be taken seriously.
edit on 10 17 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 17 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
For real, Fake Taxi is obviously left wing, but I watch it regardless.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

You can't be serious. The leftists are the most narrow-minded, intolerant group of people on this planet.
This includes nearly 100% of the entertainment industry, about 80% of the mainstream mass media, 98% of academia, and all of big tech\social media. (which are now actively censoring thier forums)
They wouldn't know free thought if it bit them on thier smug, elitist, self-important asses.

Theirs nothing more hypocritical than today's Biden supporters. If they don't get their Green Deal scam global tax, they burn down the forests. Riot loot and vandalize. Biden is only running to protect the stattis quo corruption. To sweep it under the rug. To spread more corruption and entrench themselves undermining our Democracy.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
Don't bother, he's gone. Going to load a peace pipe, then reinforce his mental state that all that he's done and is wrong about is actually his enemies fault and that they're the ones who did it.

No one lives in reality, either a dazed smoke cloud or virtual fornication.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Actually it's just discerning right from wrong. Leftists that support an exposed criminal like the Biden's like to call it "someone who thinks differently" when speaking of those who defend the Biden's, like the media and Biden's voter base.

The republican concept of right and wrong already support free thought. But when actions cross the line of what is criminal and what is legal, the democrats like to relabel it so it doesn't look so bad.

Republicans for the most part will call a spade a spade. Democrats call a spade a different viewpoint. Biden is an exposed child groper and sniffer. Democrats call that innocent curiosity.

Hunter Biden goes all out and films it what he does.
Hollywood actors and actresses are voting for Biden and defaming Trump every chance they get because they support pedophilia.
You call that "thinking differently."

edit on 17-10-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Learned my lesson watching sports some of my favorite players growing up are complete idiots when you see them elsewhere. Same for Hollywood celebrities they are human just like the rest of us so they have their share of idiots throw in the brainwash culture of Hollyweird in general what do you expect. Athletes nor movie stars should have never been on the pedestal, to begin with. Plenty of 'normal" people deserve those accolades starting with those that make extreme sacrifices and shine through without that huge paycheck.
edit on 17-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Y'all a bunch of hyprocrites. You elected a D list reality tv personality as your president but then want any celebrity (unless they support Trump) to shut up.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Y'all a bunch of hyprocrites. You elected a D list reality tv personality as your president but then want any celebrity (unless they support Trump) to shut up.

Had two choices MFF both weren't great, Trump won last time and will likely win this time too. Biden is just 47 years of same old same old.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Guess we'll see in November

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Nah y’all are the hypocrites going around claiming peaceful protests while actually killing people and destroying private property. Yet, someone is actually peacefully protesting and you got your panties all in a bunch. Save us the fake outrage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join