It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Vice President - JOE BIDEN Granted Favors-Deals for Biden Family Enrichment - Perhaps Criminally.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

Is Hunter the one running in this election?
Dude we all muck up at times.
I have many times. Not the fault of my parents but my own stupidity.
But this really is just a last resort measure to garnish support.
And kinda pathetic if ya ask me but ya didn’t.

Please tell me you aren’t this dumb.

I don’t know man. Maybe I am, gotta wait for the jury on that dude.
I’m just pointing out the obvious.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

So if Hunter is selling access to Pops for some cash to pump up the family chest, you are good with that, because, well, they aren't Trump?

I think it's time for less typing and more reflection. Unless the level of shallowness is comfortable.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

R.I.C.O. 👀

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

R.I.C.O. 👀

I've heard Rudy Giuliani refer to "RICO violations" in his interviews this week. He said the Biden crime family would be a "slam dunk" for any U.S. Attorney with the will to pursue it...just based on what is known thus far. Lots more to be discovered. More than one hard-drive.

Rudy Interview from last evening: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This isn’t a “let’s be compassionate and remember we all mess up in life” situation, dude. The guy was reportedly getting millions and millions from foreign governments and selling access to his dad, who was VICE PRESIDENT OT THE US. And Biden has lied on numerous occasions that he even knew his son was on the board of the Ukrainian energy company, and has had to backpeddle. The newly exposed emails show that the then VP not only knew about his son being on the board, but was even attending meetings with all of them.

Do you understand why there are certain rules for people when they take office for US positions of power? His adult son would have been briefed on what he could and couldn’t do. He knew.

This isn’t an “oops, dude...no worries, I’ve effed up too” situation.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

There is no way your that Naïve .

I feel Like I have to lay this out to you like a child , It's not about Hunter Biden It never was about him . It's about his father Joe Biden .

His father Joe Biden Blatantly used his Power as Vice President , to get his son a million dollar Job , To bully and intermediate the Ukrainians into doing his bidding it's all there in the emails .

Those emails clearly paint Joe Biden as some sort of Organized Crime figure , Intimidating , Extorting and the Guy was so egotistical and unapologetic about it he Bragged about it on Camera .

Joe Biden is a Sociopath , his nature is so completely corrupt that he himself does not even realize he is corrupt 47 years of Washington D.C. politics will do that to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The MSM is trying to bury the story.

This was Trump's October Surprise.

And they're ignoring it.

It's just one example of how amazingly divided as a nation we are that our news organizations are literally working against our President and it's people.

Here's what I think:

None of this will make much of a difference because THEY control the airwaves and tell the sheep what to think.

Trump will appear to win on Election Night and then Joe will not concede, citing the "potential millions" of ballots "still out there", waiting to be counted.

From Nov 5th to Jan 11th will be one HELL of a Ride.

Stock up on ammo, the Left will get very nasty.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hunter is a Criminal .

Confirmed: Trump Has Footage Of Hunter Biden Raping And Torturing Little Girls — Set To Release

banned.video...

edit on 17-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hunter is a Criminal .

Confirmed: Trump Has Footage Of Hunter Biden Raping And Torturing Little Girls — Set To Release

banned.video...

Whoa

Are you serious ?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Are you talking about the macbook with the fake emails from Guiliani?
Bro, this is the real deal.

Biden is campaigning like it’s nothing. If an investigation is launched this early, it would effectively end Biden’s campaign. I believe more things are being uncovered and verified before making any moves. You don’t want another Comey screw up job.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This post is a massive facepalm.

Let me break it down to its basic components, HIunter Biden was acting as an “Intermediary” between the Big Man (Vice President Biden) and foreign governments. Hunter would sit on these bogus boards of some random company, no experience and bank anywhere from 50k to 80k a month. Those were his payouts in this scheme. It’s why he was flown on AF2 to China.

Funny thing bro, the Biden camp and others responded by saying nothing in Joes schedule during that time shows any meeting. LMFAO. THINK ABOUT THAT RESPONSE. If a shady politician is going to do something shady, they don’t annotate it on their calendar either in their 90s Five Star address book or Outlook. “Off on Week 5 for Bad Guy stuff”. Yeah, pffff, riiight. 😂

I don’t doubt this was a timed release, however that doesn’t make it less true in any capacity. Did Pelosis think her “quivers” would not yield a response from Trump? His response resulted in Big Tech showing their true colors, prompting a Senate response and the abject denial of millions of deluded progressive Democrats. Talk about going Nuclear. Now, she’s too busy ordering Obama to start campaigning with Biden and dealing with voter fallout.

...a little birdie says that early voter results aren’t the dominating Democrat advantage as some Democrat strategist predicted....

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is GLORIOUS! We get to see who the real life idiots are by the ones defending this 😂😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
The cutoff for having every vote counted is currently December 8th. Florida Senator Marco Rubio is attempting to have that extended to January 1st.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
This article has an edited (cropped) screenshot from the Hunter video: beforeitsnews.com... aine-of f-is-seriously-underage-14448.html

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Omg. Defend this sickos. Hunter is torturing children. You know what? Just get a new screen name and never show your real faces around here and reflect on why you are so bad at spotting evil when we are putting it in your faces.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Omg. Defend this sickos. Hunter is torturing children. You know what? Just get a new screen name and never show your real faces around here and reflect on why you are so bad at spotting evil when we are putting it in your faces.

We'll need to wait for the full video to be placed on a server for public viewing, before a for-certain determination can be rendered.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
UPDATE:

It appears Hunter Biden wanted this information out in the wild, because he's angry and disappointed with his dad (Joe Biden), for some reason.

Read the logic from Intel Insider Cue, posted to Twitter by member CJTruth: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

As Serious as the Nose on your Face..............

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sunday 10.18.2020 UPDATE

The President has been briefed. The Biden Laptop contents are legitimate.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I sense...a suicide a coming!! And the Supreme court SHOULD rule on a cut off date for Ballots way sooner than December id bet. Since it is not constitutional to break the law no matter the reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join