It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Vice President - JOE BIDEN Granted Favors-Deals for Biden Family Enrichment - Perhaps Criminally.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
I thought it was hilariously sad when Hunter Biden told the Judge he couldn't afford child-support for his newborn daughter.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It seems many knew something is up, hell they impeached the President over it for even suggesting an investigation should happen.

Seems people have forgotten that.

The Left lost there # on another level when Trump opened that can of worms , They said " F**ck this we have to Impeach this guy before he hangs us all" .

These Journalist at CNN and MSNBC go to school for years dreaming of being Front Line Journalist , then they show up to work and realize they have to either Sale out or Go home.

As pointed out by former (temp) Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell last week, EVERYONE in D.C. knew of the Biden family's ongoing corruption overseas.

That's why deep-state corrupt individuals flagged the phone call where President Trump asked Ukraine President Zelensky for assistance in investigating Biden corruption.

The Democrats sucked all the air out of Washington for 5 months attempting to remove President Trump from office, because he was attempting to expose the Biden crime family, with the Ukraine president's help. Remove Trump, the investigation(s) stop. Presidential candidate Joe Biden is SAFE.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The Democrats sucked all the air out of Washington for 5 months attempting to remove President Trump from office, because he was attempting to expose the Biden crime family, with the Ukraine president's help. Remove Trump, the investigation(s) stop. Presidential candidate Joe Biden is SAFE.
a reply to: carewemust

What goes around comes around.

And so it is and has come back around to bite them in the a** , Even more hard evidence on a literal 'Hard Drive' this time of blatant Biden corruption.

Only this time there is no Impeachment to cover it up , hence why the Media is doing a pure black out on the story just acting like it does not exist.

If I was Fox News I would cover this story until the election , just do not let it go drive them crazy with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought it was hilariously sad when Hunter Biden told the Judge he couldn't afford child-support for his newborn daughter.

The 50k a month is peanuts now and another 15k per month for travel with big lump payments on top...We are talking 100 millions over all now as in getting stock percentages in Chinese companies....

Damn Hunter is GOOD!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
In the near future, this Biden Family Corruption story is going to become too big to be "hidden" by news organizations. Several investigators are extracting possible criminal activities from the Laptop.

Rudy Giuliani says he's only been able to analyze 20%, and has enlisted trusted journalists to assist him.

Much of what's on Hunter's hard-drive, completes or compliments evidence Rudy has gathered during visits to the Ukraine that started in February 2019.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

People are saying that the emails are faked because someone photoshoped that vp in there.

Each one of the photographs will have exif data if
they are real. This data will show you a lot of different
sets of information that can be used to verify the
original photo.

Try it yourself here with one of your own pictures.

www.exifdata.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The 50k a month is peanuts now and another 15k per month for travel with big lump payments on top...We are talking 100 millions over all now as in getting stock percentages in Chinese companies....

Damn Hunter is GOOD!

Hunter has a lot of expenses too. In one of the e-mails, Hunter tells his sister that she should be grateful that he is paying for everyone's homes/expenses. ("The family" as he calls the Biden clan.)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Look how Joe Biden snaps at this CBS News reporter, before entering his gas-guzzling jet, to return to Delaware from Michigan tonight.

It's a smear campaign!!: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

None of these clowns have an original thought between them.

They only parrot what they get from each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Joe is not man enough to admit his wrongdoings.
He will dig himself into a hole, and hopefully he will stay there.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

None of these clowns have an original thought between them.

They only parrot what they get from each other.

Russia Russia Russia

Wash-Rinse-Repeat...

Russia Russia Russia.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Joe is not man enough to admit his wrongdoings.
He will dig himself into a hole, and hopefully he will stay there.

The last 12 months have not been kind to Joe mentally. It's hard to believe that this clip of Joe interacting with a reporter, was filmed in October 2019.

12 short months ago: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The below Twitter link contains an Image of a letter sent to FBI Director Christopher Wray, from House Republicans.

What do you know about the contents of Hunter Biden's Laptop, which you have been in possession of since December 2019?: twitter.com...

Several Congressmen have been very upset over Wray's lack of cooperation these past 3 years. Hopefully, he will respond appropriately to the above request, prior to the October 22nd deadline.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Are you talking about the macbook with the fake emails from Guiliani?

Do you have a link to the proof?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This interview of Rudy Giuliani will make you angry near the end. (Taped Friday evening)

Both Lou Dobbs (FoxBusiness) and Rudy are absolutely exasperated and frustrated over the Department of Justice and the FBI's REFUSAL to provide any information to the American people....even though they have had EVERYTHING about Hunter and Joe Biden...for almost a year now.

Video Interview Embedded in this article: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I know many people here know a lot about Chinese culture and how they work and it's also been stated on the form many many times so what I'm saying is really nothing true but, perhaps some of you have not read about it.
first they make you feel like you're somebody really important like man if you do this you're going to be so important for us and it's a very tricky way they do it too it's like they don't really put the money out in front of you at first. They put like presents out something where they can actually blackmail you for in the future.
so they got you all wired up and they got you promised that they can if you can do this for me we're going to give you this in return which is usually about 10 times more than it appears but they're actually getting paid off for helping you make buku dollars.
So what happens they get you entrapped into a spider web of let's say mild and perhaps unethical and even worse illegal actions.
Then the next step is they blackmail you.
All right so what is blackmail actually mean for the Chinese and this is where Biden and his son Hunter screwed up.
And I'm sure this is going to be coming out of those email files and this is one of the reasons why the FBI held the computer but unfortunately something happened to where now it's out in the open.
Biden had to work with the Chinese to get stuff erased the history of what was kind of like a legally done you know 10 million dollars or whatever it was 100 million dollars.
so what am I leading up to well this is a fact so you guys reading this this is how it works over there guys.
first of all right now currently even in Hong Kong it's really kind of hard to take money out of China that's right it's kind of hard to take money out of China.
so what do the Chinese people do the business people that want to go in business that went in business with Biden and Hunter they have them open up a bank account in China.
A joint bank account and that is how they blackmail the Biden family.
If the Biden stock the the partners they just take all the money that Biden deposited in the Chinese bank accounts.
I always thought about starting up a guitar company in China building guitars obviously I don't have to I just go to a company that's already building guitars and showing my design and go from there and then export the guitars all around the world.
but once I found out about the escrows and how they're handled and how the money is handled and I have a very good friend who's in the export business who is actually going to be a partner of mine and she owns one of the biggest companies and one of the provinces in China and she gave me the lowdown the dirty tricks the filth the poison what goes behind the scenes doing business with the Chinese cutthroat business people and Chinese government corporations.
so I hope Biden and his family they well they're going to lose so actually they have no no other choice but to keep dreaming well how can I get this money that they had to leave in China and was taken away from them. that is why Biden has to win to turn around and blackmail China for the money for they don't get business straight from America see how it all comes together guys politics is nothing but I don't know I have no words for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This needs to be followed up with an official, written, Congressional Request:

Rep. Lee Zeldin (NY), the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, called Friday for the Justice Department and the FBI to open a “criminal investigation” into the Biden family after reports that Hunter Biden used connections to his father when he was vice president when doing lucrative overseas business deals.

Zeldin tweeted: “The DOJ/FBI needs to open a criminal investigation into the Biden Family’s global pay to play operation.”
More at: www.breitbart.com...

Three possible responses:

1. We're already on it....and have been for some time.

2. Thankyou for letting us know. We'll look in to it!

3. -----silence-------

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Is Hunter the one running in this election?
Dude we all muck up at times.
I have many times. Not the fault of my parents but my own stupidity.
But this really is just a last resort measure to garnish support.
And kinda pathetic if ya ask me but ya didn’t.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

why are you being so deceptive?
you know damn well this is not just about hunters degenerate lifestyle.

Amongst the trove of damaging information being discovered on one or more Laptops belonging to the Biden family, is evidence that Joe and Hunter Biden worked together to cut deals, and grant favors, to government officials and private individuals in Communist China, Russia, Ukraine, and several other nations. In exchange, these individuals and entities would pay millions of dollars to the sitting Vice-President, by laundering the funds through Biden family members. Here is one example:

edit on 17-10-2020 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Is Hunter the one running in this election?
Dude we all muck up at times.
I have many times. Not the fault of my parents but my own stupidity.
But this really is just a last resort measure to garnish support.
And kinda pathetic if ya ask me but ya didn’t.

Please tell me you aren’t this dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join