It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!! What's your take on today.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lots going on. I'm almost overwhelmed.

The DNC clearly lost their minds (Biden, really???)

At the same time the GOP has gone over the top.

Craziest I've ever seen in my 57 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My take on today?

Easy..

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Sources? Whats the hub bub?

I was out breaking my chainsaw.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The US has gone full retard.

You never go full retard.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah not sure what happened today that I may have missed.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Yeah not sure what happened today that I may have missed.

It's friday and our political system best resembles a monkey cage where there's projectile diarrhea.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
MSM was so thankful to have been given this phone conversation of Republican Senator Ben Sasse bashing President Trump.

www.foxnews.com...

It was their top story for 3 hours.. provided needed deflection from the Democrat's tailspin, on their way to crash and burn.
edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

TV obsessed narcassist... anyone that thinks this is news obviously has lived under a rock for nearly 4 years.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

They also talked about Judge Amy a lot. I listend to NPR some today and never heard a word about Biden.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

One of my points exactly!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

TV obsessed narcassist... anyone that thinks this is news obviously has lived under a rock for nearly 4 years.

It's how you flush out the Republican rats.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I remember thinking...Nixon is going down! (and rightly so), now the crimes are much worse and just crickets!!!

WTF?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

They also talked about Judge Amy a lot. I listend to NPR some today and never heard a word about Biden.

A "first" occurred today for me. Joe Biden was speaking at a Michigan campaign stop....CNN and MSNBC cut away 10 minutes into his speech...after Joe started babbling. FoxNews stayed with it, to demonstrate how dementia is affecting the candidate.

At Joe's second campaign stop, 20 minutes away from his first, he delivered almost the same speech. CNN and MSNBC didn't air a single minute. FoxNews aired the entire 20 minutes. (Joe did better in his second speech, I think. Boring, but no getting lost and babbling.)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I remember thinking...Nixon is going down! (and rightly so), now the crimes are much worse and just crickets!!!

WTF?

Joe is the key to permanent power. They have to drag him over the finish line even if they end up dragging the finish line to him.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So a normal Friday right?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

WTF?

I don't have to remind you, Nixon was Republican.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Good thing you guys have a strong third or fourth party to choo- ... oh wait.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

He'll flip to Dem sometime in 2021, giving Dems control of the Senate while hoping Nebraskan voters forget they elected a Republican.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
57 years...meh. All the players are still alive yet? No one put in a wheelchair by a gunshot...? This isn't at all like the good old days...a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
MSM was so thankful to have been given this phone conversation of Republican Senator Ben Sasse bashing President Trump.

www.foxnews.com...

It was their top story for 3 hours.. provided needed deflection from the Democrat's tailspin, on their way to crash and burn.[/quot

He's been smoking too much that weed that we used to get along the railroad tax when we were teenagers I think it warped this guy's mind.

Also it looks like it as you know as I said looks like he's kind of green behind the ears yet

unfortunately as time goes by he's going to be eating his own words like all politicians do.

I think it says somewhere if you don't have something good to say about somebody it's best to zip the lips

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join