It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Madman's Library

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's why I say - I mined my mind for gems of knowledge that are now mine.

I'm a mind miner and I'm striking it rich!!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Damn, the 137 thing is everywhere today.

I googled "Mind Gem" , which brings up about 137 million results - is about the infinity stone:

The Mind Gem, also known as the Mind Stone, is one of the six Infinity Gems. A relic that contains and governs all of the mental power present in the universe, the Mind Gem is a great artifact capable of augmenting mental characteristics, though is most likely to overwhelm the minds of whoever touches it.

Yes it's overwhelming but if you Focus you can handle it for awhile.

Then relax until you have the energy to touch it (your mind mine full of gems) again.
Take breaks, rest, and improve your mining skills and try to have fun~!

137 is everywhere far more than statistically expected.
Use your mind gem!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In ancient Egypt and other ancient traditions they did not differentiate between the mind and the heart. To them Mind = Heart.

So therefore the Philosopher's Stone is your Mind/Heart, which I depicted as a mine where you can go and find treasures and come out and show everyone what you found.

This is the real Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant etc - your Mind/Heart singularity where your consciousness exists and is bridged via Bifrost (rainbow/Electromagnetism/Light) with your subconscious and supraconscious mind.

All of this is the Soul because Sol is the Sun and Sole is 1.
So Mind/Heart Conscious point = Sole Soul of Sol = YOU

Ok I gotta bail. Lata everyone!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Did you know that in ancient Sumeria that writing was considered magical (thus spelling/cast spell and other linguistic leftovers over lapping magic and writing) ?

Well not so surprised, Ancient Egypt and other African civilizations did much the same, matter of fact Egyptians were one of the few Africans nations where their original writing systems moved from the sacred to universal, not closed off to priest only.

Yeah History CH. took a left turn a long time ago, today it's mostly garbage having little to do with anything remotely historical.

Kings and General is among the good ones, History with Cy is not bad, History Time and The Fall Of Civilizations podcast is top line, for shorter vids, especially targeting Africans Civs and people There is HomeTeam History.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Tomb of Jesus Christ in Shingo Japan

THE SMALL VILLAGE OF SHINGO in Japan’s Aomori Prefecture is known not only for its cattle ranches and yam production, but thanks to one rogue cosmoarcheologist the village is also home to the supposed Tomb of Jesus Christ.

According to apocryphal religious writings known as the Takenouchi Documents, it was not Jesus who was crucified on that bloody Golgotha, but in fact it was his younger brother, Isukiri. After being captured by the Romans, it is said that Jesus escaped by switching places with his younger brother, taking only a lock of the Virgin Mary’s hair and one of his brother’s ears while he fled to Japan. After settling down in Shingo, Jesus is said to have had three children with a local woman before dying of natural causes at the age of 106. It is even believed that many of the village’s current inhabitants are the descendants of that holy blood.

They actually believe many of the villagers are descendants of Jesus himself!!
Holy Blood Holy Grail indeed, wow!

Interesting! If your serious about history you should look at Baram Blackett and Alan Wilson’s work on British history in particular Wales. Seems JC,s family arrived in Wales after fleeing the Middle East. Believe it or not you can’t fault their motivation.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

20 Slices of American Cheese by Ben Denzer (2018)

Only 10 copies were made of 20 Slices of American Cheese by Denzer, a New York publisher, which contains precisely what its title describes. A packet of 24 slices of Kraft American cheese slices costs roughly $3.50 (£2.70); 20 Slices sold for $200.

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 17-10-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: redchad

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Tomb of Jesus Christ in Shingo Japan

THE SMALL VILLAGE OF SHINGO in Japan’s Aomori Prefecture is known not only for its cattle ranches and yam production, but thanks to one rogue cosmoarcheologist the village is also home to the supposed Tomb of Jesus Christ.

According to apocryphal religious writings known as the Takenouchi Documents, it was not Jesus who was crucified on that bloody Golgotha, but in fact it was his younger brother, Isukiri. After being captured by the Romans, it is said that Jesus escaped by switching places with his younger brother, taking only a lock of the Virgin Mary’s hair and one of his brother’s ears while he fled to Japan. After settling down in Shingo, Jesus is said to have had three children with a local woman before dying of natural causes at the age of 106. It is even believed that many of the village’s current inhabitants are the descendants of that holy blood.

They actually believe many of the villagers are descendants of Jesus himself!!
Holy Blood Holy Grail indeed, wow!

Interesting! If your serious about history you should look at Baram Blackett and Alan Wilson’s work on British history in particular Wales. Seems JC,s family arrived in Wales after fleeing the Middle East. Believe it or not you can’t fault their motivation.

That's true, Mary supposedly even went there after Jesus was crucified, according to some accounts.

I found out because I was researching royal lineage years ago and saw that one of the like 6 known genealogies of Queen Liz II actually had Mary listed in that time and place.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise

20 Slices of American Cheese by Ben Denzer (2018)

Only 10 copies were made of 20 Slices of American Cheese by Denzer, a New York publisher, which contains precisely what its title describes. A packet of 24 slices of Kraft American cheese slices costs roughly $3.50 (£2.70); 20 Slices sold for $200.

www.theguardian.com...

Hahaha that's terrible art.

Anytime I see someone create something like this, or like a canvas with just junk thrown all over it, I consider them completely unoriginal and lacking creativity.

Honestly I scoff at this kinda stuff and I see it more and more often these days.

Same thing with music and hollywood, the quality is dropping greatly.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Did you know that in ancient Sumeria that writing was considered magical (thus spelling/cast spell and other linguistic leftovers over lapping magic and writing) ?

Well not so surprised, Ancient Egypt and other African civilizations did much the same, matter of fact Egyptians were one of the few Africans nations where their original writing systems moved from the sacred to universal, not closed off to priest only.

Yeah History CH. took a left turn a long time ago, today it's mostly garbage having little to do with anything remotely historical.

Kings and General is among the good ones, History with Cy is not bad, History Time and The Fall Of Civilizations podcast is top line, for shorter vids, especially targeting Africans Civs and people There is HomeTeam History.

I'll check some of those channels out, thanks for the suggestions!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   
sup bro

posted on Oct, 21 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
taking the op title very literally, I wonder what books a madman would own / read / be interested in?

The Book of the Dead (Egypt)

The Book of Secrets of Albertus Magnus (16th century magicks, potions, etc)

The Necronomicon (allegedly a magic book written by a mad Arab containing lost arcana)

posted on Oct, 25 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
co-incidentally, a copy of the Book of the Dead was recently found by Archaeologists

www.livescience.com...

Archaeologists in Egypt have discovered an ancient cemetery that has stone sarcophagi, coptic jars and even a "Book of the Dead" scroll.
The "Book of the Dead" is a modern-day name given to a variety of texts that served a number of purposes, including helping the dead navigate the underworld. The name the ancient Egyptians gave these texts is sometimes translated as the "Book of Coming Forth by Day." Copies of "Book of the Dead" excerpts were sometimes buried with the deceased.

I'll have to check local library. sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join