It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Confess--I'm Afraid To Put Up My Trump Signs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
ALPHA MALE HERE...
I ADMIT IT...I'M AFRAID.

That's right...I have two BIG BEAUTIFUL Trump signs...and I've been hesitating putting them up in my front yard.
Most of my long-time neighbors are ALSO Trump supporters...and ALL had Trump signs up in their yards in 2016...but many won't put them up this year.

From get togethers...I know they are all still very much Trump supporters for this go around too.

Yesterday, I told one of my neighbors that I was afraid to put my signs up this year.
He said he was too.

Sheepishly, I told him that because my wife orders a lot of stuff from Amazon and we order the occasional pizza delivery...we were afraid the man-bunned delivery dudes and dudettes would trash our packages and spit (or worse) on our pizzas.

My neighbor said that was the exact reason they don't have their Trump signs up, as well.
He also told me he had a similar discussion with his Trump-supporting neighbor on the other side.

I WILL put them up SOON...but only after my wife gets all of her outstanding deliveries...and we've ordered our last pizza before election night.

There ARE some Trump supporters on my block braver than I...with their signs proudly displayed...but we won't accept any invites from them to go over for pizza for awhile.

edit on 16-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't have Trump signs. Even if I did I'd hesitate, living in Oregon.

People are crazy now.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

If you have a job with a major corporation or even with a smaller company who has major corporations as its customers, I highly recommend you NOT put out the Trump signs and that you refrain from any pro-Trump comments on social media. Trump may win, he may lose, but the "purge" of trump supporters will be vicious.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Same here. My signs and flags are inside my shop and house. I do wear my MAGA hat when out and flew my Trump 2020 flag during a Trump boat parade, but that's it.

No need to piss off folks who can't stand my political position.

S&F

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
it is not just signs for the presidental candidates..it is also the locals running as well......I have seen 2 biden signs no trump but no signs for the locals and the signs used to be all over the place and they would get left up after the election and people would complain because they were not taken down

a reply to: KawRider9

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I read a story recently of someone putting razor blades around edges of his Trump sign, due to thefts.

Someone got some stitches. It's a damn sign! Stealing it, destroying it, or otherwise causing you harm or discomfort because of it is just dumb.

Everyone is crazy these days. I'd say just put up your sign but you're right to be worried of package breakage, pizza-spitting, etc.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Last week I was driving around a rich white neighborhood and I was surprised to see many Biden's signs outside those mansions.

So now I have the theory that they put those signs just in case BLM/Antifa/radical left, pass by.

Only to bs them and protect their property.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I put a flagpole on labor day. Stars and Stripes on top, with my

Trump 2020
No More Bull#

Below it. With lighting all night.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I put a flagpole on labor day. Stars and Stripes on top, with my

Trump 2020
No More Bull#

Below it. With lighting all night.

You've inspired me.

Waiting on two more Amazon orders...No more pizzas.
Then up they proudly go!
edit on 16-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

This is like a poker game. Keep your cards close to the vest. No need to give the opposition any info.

Any signs you put out is an absolute target. The Strong Silent Type come to mind.

Oh plus, look at all these bogus polls trodded out by the MSM.

Real Data Here Thank you infolurker.

And we will laugh come November 4th.

edit on 16-10-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
flew my Trump 2020 flag during a Trump boat parade,
S&F

You must be one of the few that didn't sink? That was so sad, fitting but sad when they went under.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here in SoCal displaying any Trump support is just asking for trouble. Here's a recent incident posted on FB-

One commenter replied, "It seems the solution is to remove the Trump flag."

Assholes

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

TF bro? Hasn't Vegas taught you anything? You never confess.

link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Trump may win, he may lose, but the "purge" of trump supporters will be vicious.

It's not going to unlike when Hitler put a bullet into his head, then the purge of ALL his supporters began. It will be the similar if Trump loses and refuses to leave office. The Military will remove him, there will be pain and bloodshed. Then, all of the big bad tRumpies will try to hide their signs and burn their hats and say "It wasnt me".

I guess whoever is doing the purging of support will simply look to social media to determine.

Dorian Soran

link   
The narrative is that Trump is a racist icon, traitor and dictator wanna be.

Whether the narrative is true or not is not the point. People believe it.

It's admirable to stand on one's principles in the face of scorn... with some limits having to do with family safety and whether or not the fight is actually righteous or a point of pride.

One thought ... what if the common narrative is actually correct?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't have Trump signs. Even if I did I'd hesitate, living in Oregon.

People are crazy now.

I'm just across the river near Vancouver...Even though it gets really red on the Washington side I don't need the threat of my cars getting smashed by some crazy drive-by woke...lol

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Frankly, in today's political climate, I wouldn't put signs from any party in my yard. People have lost their minds on both sides.

Besides, who I vote for is my business. I've never felt the need to advertise my vote.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

TF bro? Hasn't Vegas taught you anything? You never confess.

Vegas?...Never been there.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Personally, I think you can measure Trump support by counting houses WITHOUT signs.

I live in a rabidly liberal town. I knew Trump was going to win because I didn't see nearly the same number of Hillary signs in yards as I did the Obama "O" signs.

I see the same thing now. A handful of Biden signs... but otherwise pretty quiet. I know a lot of people support Trump but are afraid to say so publicly due to the backlash. I know as a business owner and someone who lives in this community, I would not advertise support for Trump. The liberal mob would go apesh*t.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hang up a trump scarecrow from a tree and put your Trump sign on the scarecrow.

That way you get to hang your sign to the joy of the opposition.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join