It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strozk explains why Biden can't be president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

“It is clear … Donald Trump is compromised by the Russians,” he said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “They hold leverage over him that makes him incapable of placing the national interest, the national security ahead of his own.”

Remember when, the story was Trump was in bed with Putin? Yea, sorry that didn't pan out. But the reason that was a big deal is still very important. If he was compromised, his actions might not be in the best interest of the USA, but of Russia.

Fast forward to 2020.

Joe Biden's kid Hunter is being exposed as being paid from other countries to do things, what things, we don't seem to know. But if any of those things is selling access to his Dad, who was Vice President of the USA, that would put Joe in the position Trump was said to be in. Joe's actions might be driven by the needs of Hunters business associates, not the needs of the American People.

For that to be true, for that to be an issue, the current crop of e-mails need not be in the picture at all. We only need to look back at Hunter's Burisma ties. Those aren't in dispute at all. Hunter even did a nice interview about it.

So it seems Joe Biden is compromised, just like Strozk claimed Trump was. Only this time, it's not just a lie made up to fulfill an insurance policy.

Joe can't be president, the DNC should have picked another guy/girl.
edit on 16-10-2020 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The NWO demands to be in control again. They will shut down media and pay the rest, they will control the information, they want Trump out.. and they want it bad.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

do trumpsters actually read articles about the trump familys business relations with russia? which are not even secret, but can be read everywhere... there are so many gangsters involved, it really reminds of the mafia.

en.wikipedia.org...

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

do trumpsters actually read articles about the trump familys business relations with russia? which are not even secret, but can be read everywhere... there are so many gangsters involved, it really reminds of the mafia.

en.wikipedia.org...

So you're comparing the business relationships of who until 2016 was a private citizen vs those of a career politician?
I'd also dare say that Eric and Ivanka are quite qualified on their own as opposed to Hunter.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think some of you are confused, it’s joe Biden running...not his son

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Are anti-Trumpers really that dense?
I say yes....very dense.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s too much tap water man.
And possibly eating toothpaste on the side.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don’t think any one is disputing that fact.. no one gives a damn about hunter except for the role he played in setting up a meeting between the then sitting vp and a Ukrainian Businessman for some seemingly nefarious reasons.

the November 2015 email from Vadym Pozharskyi says that the visits were needed to 'close down any pursuits against the head of the firm' Burisma where Hunter Biden sat on the board. During Biden's visit the next month, he successfully pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the prosecutor who was looking into Pozharskyi's business.

Quoted article
edit on 16-10-2020 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I think you're confused. His son is a go-between for his dad and China.

Read the NY Post story and all the other leaked emails.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I think you can't comprehend the OP. It's written in English, though not your kind.

Try to imagine swapping "Biden" with "Trump" and see if that helps you clear things up.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Mueller had 30 million dollars and several years to find the link you speak of. And all the FBI, Democrats, CIA, NSA, and a corrupt DOJ could find was jack sh!t. You don't seem to understand any of this.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Ok, let's start here; Companies that want to have locations in other countries have to work with those countries' governments. Every. Single. One. It doesn't matter who the person is whether it's Trump, Gates, Buffett, etc., they must work with foreign governments and play their political games in order to have that business there. That's no secret either and it goes the other way as well.

So in your eyes anyone that has business relationships in other countries is corrupt and are puppets for those governments.

Wow.

Your continued use of the word "trumpsters" is very telling.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I think you're confused. His son is a go-between for his dad and China.

Read the NY Post story and all the other leaked emails.

they aren't allowed to do that. Big Tech told them so.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think you can't comprehend the OP. It's written in English, though not your kind.

Try to imagine swapping "Biden" with "Trump" and see if that helps you clear things up.

But one is orange and the other is not.
Can’t swap that out dude.
Yet in your defense they both suck equally.
I’d rather vote for mr. clean.
He did give us those magic products man.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Think of it this way. If a foreign diplomat wanted to get something like oh, I don't know, maybe access to high ranking officials like the Queen and worked with Prince Harry to get it, would that be kosher? Well, it might be in your country, that's not ok here.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

This has be debunked by independent fact checkers.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Really? Wikipedia? Really?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

LOL slap your head your needle is stuck you are saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over.

Joe is up to his tits in this and using his political office to pressure foreign criminal prosecutor to get fired because it's not just Hunter.

Not to mention every realtive of any Presidents is usually under scrutiny , LOL Jimmy Carter got gashed by the press unmercifully for his brother Billy.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: network dude

But one is orange and the other is not.
Can’t swap that out dude.
:

Why didn’t you just write, “ you’re right. I’m a moron”.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Thank you for your input from Germany. We will continue to support Trump in the USA. Sorry for your luck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join