It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Potential Biden Family Crimes Not Taken Seriously by the DOJ and Congress?.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No. The dinosaur bought the egg.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: carewemust

Its an increasingly popular toy that comes in an edible wrapped chocolate package.

If messiah Fauci lets us celebrate Christmas this year, that will likely be a big hit! Hope the company is manufacturing enough.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

My god. Suddenly I find myself rooting for you too.

Keep digging

I've dug deep enough. When a website ask for my age before letting me in, I'm done.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Anyway, with respect to the OP, I'm extremely disappointed with the direction the alphabet agencies have taken these last few decades.

I hope they can clean house asap.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Those would make nice Treat-or-Treat handouts! Too bad its been cancelled this year.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Christmas is still happening.

Nobody puts baby Jesus in a corner.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Anyway, with respect to the OP, I'm extremely disappointed with the direction the alphabet agencies have taken these last few decades.

I hope they can clean house asap.

And just think, the entirety of the Federal Government knew how a sitting Vice-President of the U.S. was extorting countries and laundering money through his family. As former temp Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell said on FoxNews last week, "Everybody in every agency knew what the Biden family was doing".

In fact, the incident of Joe Biden extorting/blackmailing Ukraine, in order to have the Prosecutor investigating his son's company, has become clearer. This is one new e-mail shared by Tucker Carlson (Fox News) Thursday night.

"Hello all ..." it began. "This morning, the White House hosted a conference call regarding the Vice President's upcoming trip to Ukraine. Attached is a memo from the Blue Star Strategies team with the minutes of the call, which outlined the trip's agenda and addressed several questions regarding U.S. policy toward Ukraine."

So here you have a PR firm involved in an official White House foreign policy call. How could that happen? Good question. But it worked.

Days later, Joe Biden flew to Ukraine and did exactly what his son wanted. The vice president gave a speech slamming the very Ukrainian law enforcement official who was tormenting Burisma.

If the Ukrainian government didn't fire its top prosecutor, a man called Viktor Shokin, Biden explained, the administration would withhold a billion dollars in American aid.

Now, Ukraine is a poor country, so they had no choice but to obey. Biden's bullying worked. He bragged about it later.
More at: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
You're right. Only home visits of Santa Claus will be missing this year.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I suspect this is very likely on his agenda for his next term when he has less to lose.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

After watching 'The plot against the president' I find myself agreeing with you 100%.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why are Potential Biden Family Crimes Not Taken Seriously by the DOJ and Congress?

Obvious answer is obvious.

Because he has a D by his name.

The party that never does anything wrong, and when they get caught.

Twitter accounts get locked, and the ministry of truth call lame strea media runs cover.

That's why.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The people that need to "DO SOMETHING" are payed or controlled to burry all dirt on Biden's until he sits in the WhiteHouse.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chr0naut

Have you considered that they might have found the allegations to be baseless?

The only criminals are the ones who keep blaming everyone else.

If the allegations are baseless, they should issue that report to the American people. Don't leave us hanging.

Just because Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer never take responsibility, doesn't mean they are criminals. Just nutjobs...for now.

Only the Executive has the power to suppress the findings of the DOJ.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No joke your not allowed to cross the border into the United Statez of Amerika with the Canadian version called a Kinder Surprise due to the small toy that comes inside the chocolate egg 😂🤣🤦‍♂️

Kinder Surprise

edit on 16-10-2020 by SaneThinking because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2020 by SaneThinking because: Added link

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

What the HELL? This is one of the most idiotic things you have said on this board. You sound like a second grader trying to win an argument with an adult and they don’t have the knowledge yet to argue effectively, so they say something exactly like you just said. Holy crap, dude.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Most of this is just lobbying. If it were a crime then Trumps kids would be in the frame as well.

Something can be immoral, yet still be perfectly legal.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
chronaut has left the chat

😄

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Have you considered that they might have found the allegations to be baseless?

So you are saying that the Democrats have spent the last 4 years demonstrating that they are criminals.
I agree.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OP you are spot on.
The Bidens should be hauled in front of Congress to answer questions under oath.

First question to Joe... did you meet with any senior official of Burisma?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join