It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up North Korea watchers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wanted to share a documentary I just watched,which anyone intersted in anything North Korea related will enjoy I think-
Its a 10 YEAR undercover infiltration of the shennanigans of how kims regime get around those pesky sanctions and try to sell weapons and drugs(pretty much any you can name,and in any quantity you can imagine).
It has a cast of many characters,from arms manufactures to a Norweigen pensioners "north korea fan club!"

The latter happens to be the way our main man Ulrich(the mole)finds his route to the northkorean arms/drugs underworld.
He doesn't even tell his wife what hes up to-until the end of the documentary.
Ulrich,is a quiet unassuming Dane who is an out of work chef and his reason for risking his(and his families)lives is to expose the shady shennanigans of the worlds worst regime(so he tells us).Whatever,the guy has huge balls.

So after a spot of "tradecraft"training from an ex CIA gent,he recruits "Mr James" an ex french foriegn legionaire,then scandanavian coc aine kingpin,then prisoner then legit businessman(!)to be the fake investor for the shady deals.
Then there is Alejandro,the head of the Spanish "North Korean fan club."
A wannabe arms dealer,with an unhealthy side of racism-he greases the gears of the whole scheme..
Then you have North Koreans,Africans,and a list of international locations for doing all this shady business.
Its a super interesting look at the kind of things going on behind the scenes,and this is probably just a tiny tip of a very large iceberg I think.

Anyway,my review doesn't do it justice-just look out for it:

The Mole-Infiltrating North Korea (parts 1 and 2)

www.bbc.co.uk...

You can get it on BBC Iplayer if you are a UK resident/Location spoofer
Or by the other unmentionable means

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That sounds really interesting, thanks. I'll have to check it out.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
but what about his intestinal excess air? surely we could recognize what he ate from here
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

join