It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some timeline fact checking is needed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Whistleblower brings laptop to FBI, not sure when. Huge push to get early votes in by mail.
Whistleblower brings copy of laptop hard drive to others since nothing seems to be happening.
Now, negative Biden info surfaces, but many votes are already in.

Was this a coordinated effort with the FBI? I only ask since they have ZERO credibility as being A political.

In the end, I can only hope that many folks get fired, but in reality, all those who could do something, are likely compromised and they are actually there to protect the assholes who should be in jail.

2020 sure has been a wonderful year.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Based on the FBI's track record the past few years, it isn't far fetched to see them sit on info damaging to their overlords.

But the CONTINUED sandbagging can be observed in the MSM. I looked at every single mainstream corporate news outlet this morning that I could find to see if any of them mentioned the unfolding Hunter Biden bombshell.

CNN- psshh
NBC- nope
ABC- nope
MSNBC- nada
NY Daily News - nope
NY Newsday - not a word
CBS- nothing

The only major outlets reporting it are once again Fox News and the NY Post. The "top story" being reported by the liberal outlets is one of Kamala Harris' staffers testing positive for Covid.......yawn.

THIS, my friends, is the bigger problem. Bigger than voter fraud or a supreme court nomination. Since a huge chunk of Americans refuse to think or research anything for themselves and choose to revere everything they see on the news as gospel, the suppression of a major story like this is nothing but collusion.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The year of suck.

I have no doubt believing the FBI tried to sit on this, hoping they could make it go away.

Something needs to be done about them.

Like yesterday!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just saw a Tucker segment mentioning that the laptop was delivered to the FBI late last year.

So now the FBI is in the election tampering business?

How far does this go?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Just saw a Tucker segment mentioning that the laptop was delivered to the FBI late last year.

How far does this go?

What do you mean "now"?
They said comey made hillary lose last time.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

But the CONTINUED sandbagging can be observed in the MSM. I looked at every single mainstream corporate news outlet this morning that I could find to see if any of them mentioned the unfolding Hunter Biden bombshell.

CNN- psshh
NBC- nope
ABC- nope
MSNBC- nada
NY Daily News - nope
NY Newsday - not a word
CBS- nothing

The only major outlets reporting it are once again Fox News and the NY Post. The "top story" being reported by the liberal outlets is one of Kamala Harris' staffers testing positive for Covid.......yawn.

THIS, my friends, is the bigger problem. Bigger than voter fraud or a supreme court nomination. Since a huge chunk of Americans refuse to think or research anything for themselves and choose to revere everything they see on the news as gospel, the suppression of a major story like this is nothing but collusion.

I checked as well and you are absolutely correct. ZERO coverage.

Absolutely disgusting. Has anyone tried sharing on their own social media accounts? If so, was it blocked?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

CNN- psshh
NBC- nope
ABC- nope
MSNBC- nada
NY Daily News - nope
NY Newsday - not a word
CBS- nothing

I checked as well and you are absolutely correct. ZERO coverage.

Absolutely disgusting. Has anyone tried sharing on their own social media accounts? If so, was it blocked?

Just shared to Facebook. We'll see what happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The left is now fully out in the open , but it doesn't seem to matter.
Scary times for the US.
The end of the great experiment and empire of the USA?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Scary times for the US.

That’s their goal

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Rudy needs to be put in charge of them while he still has a few good years left.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

How far does this go?

Election interference actually.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Scary times for the US.

I voted for Trump because he is a spotlight. Shining bright and clear to the American population how ignorant, inept, wasteful, hypocritical and lacking any integrity the government is. Which he did.

This is the result.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

For what it’s worth the BBC News website has nothing, at all, on the US elections today. Not surprising about the lack of info on what’s happening as of yesterday, but they usually have at least one article about a rally or some ‘fact check’ nonsense. Stone cold quiet. Damage limitation from the liberal elite here.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's a shame that's not illegal.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

at least for the last two.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They said comey made hillary lose last time.

that's because he screwed up.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Early voting is dumb. I've met some people who voted for Biden, and now regret it. Not much they can do now.

top topics

join