It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube bans coronavirus vaccine misinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Seems like Youtube's ramping up its Covid censorship. This time targetting videos that question any future vaccine. Including mentioning possible health risks. At least two companies have now stopped trials due to adverse health effects, yet any information talking about such risks is now banned from youtube.

Alphabet Inc’s YouTube said on Wednesday it would remove videos from YouTube containing misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines, expanding its current rules against falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the pandemic.

The video platform said it would now ban any content with claims about COVID-19 vaccines that contradict consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization.

YouTube said in an email that this would include removing claims that the vaccine will kill people or cause infertility, or that microchips will be implanted in people who receive the vaccine.

Conspiracy theories and misinformation about the new coronavirus vaccines have proliferated on social media during the pandemic, including through anti-vaccine personalities on YouTube and through viral videos shared across multiple platforms.

Although drugmakers and researchers are working on various treatments, vaccines are at the heart of the long-term fight to stop the new coronavirus, which has killed more than a million people, infected more than 38 million and crippled the global economy.

Andy Pattison, manager of digital solutions at the World Health Organization, told Reuters that the WHO meets weekly with the policy team at YouTube to discuss content trends and potentially problematic videos. Pattison said the WHO was encouraged by YouTube’s announcement on coronavirus vaccine misinformation.

Before anyone brings up the old 'private company, can set its own rules' argument. I'd like to bring your attention to this last paragraph. These mass censorship decisions it would seem are not being done at the behest of YouTube's policies but at the request of the WHO which meets weekly with youtube to discuss potentially problematic videos about covid.

So, an unelected, foreign organization that is accountable only to another unelected foreign organization gets to determine the acceptable content on one of the largest user content driven platforms in existence.

The world health organization is not my government, it's not your government or anybody's government. Nobody voted for them, nobody agreed to obey their policies. Yet for months, every government in the world has been obeying their directives, they've been pushing propaganda through every media outlet and work with large companies to enforce censorship on their platforms.

All I know is

Enforced policies without representation
Mass censorship and propaganda
Restricted freedom of movement and assembly
Restricted ability to spend money
Restricted economy and business operations

That's the checklist for a dictatorship and that's what the last year has been. All under the 'benevolent' guidelines of a foreign, unelected organization.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Oh boy
Another brick in the wall

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

WHO ( and I dont mean the world health organisation) REALLY KNOWS

THE TRUTH

Its seemingly an unknown factor.....Every one is contradicting every one

And Trump is a miracle.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Oh boy
Another brick in the wall

LOL, A prophetic song, with relevance to today. The bricks are flying lately, much more building going on.
Won't be too long before it will be time to bring that wall down.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So I am curious if YouTube will pull the WHO's own information that 10% of the global population (780 000 000) has been infected and based on the number of deaths (~1 000 000) that the actual mortality rate is only 0.14% or so.

WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid Is No More Dangerous than Flu

I guess we'll see (or not, I suppose)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I see Amazing Polly's YouTube is missing this morning,

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yeah, these people are psycho.
"Alphabet Inc" lol

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The timing of all of this scares me a bit. So, your not going to be able to question the vaccine anywhere soon.

And while I haven't been able to find it, this morning, I am 90% sure I heard a very, very disturbing commercial on cbs during our local news.
There were 3 African American men, siting and standing around what looked to be bleachers. One was talking. It was a Biden commercial.

And I am 90% sure, the guy said something about mandatory vaccination.
Unfortunately I was up doing stuff, so I am not 100%.
But that worried me.

And now, you better not question it. Sure seems like they are trying to set us up for it.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Yeah, these people are psycho.
"Alphabet Inc" lol

She looks and sounds very serious! Just get rid if whites wow!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wow is right! Someone who is Jewish promoting genocide......

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

All I watch on YT is ghost hunting, top 5 creepy videos and conspiracy stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Yeah, but there is still some good stuff on youtube.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Youtube is fast becoming the fake news.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Indeed it is gone. And that pisses me off. I love her vids.

Edit: Amazing Polly has moved to Bitchute.
edit on 10/15/2020 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Every MSM Outlet and Social Media platform are banning the CDC study showing 85% of those with Covid-19 wore a MASK, most of the time, or all of the time, where required.

See the table on page 1261 at: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Aww crap. Just found her channel and started watching recently. Great journalism.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ministry of Truth inbound.....

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Just last few days alone there has been huge purge in youtube....channels deleted...gone...banned

Youtube PURGE Conservative Alternatives – Unfiltered truth is no longer allowed. Sites Listed!

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Aww crap. Just found her channel and started watching recently. Great journalism.

You can still watch Amazing Polly on Bitchute.

new topics

top topics

join